Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 02-10-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloopy View Post
No way...

Scratch that...

This illiterate attention ***** can go to Maryland, UF, or Auburn for all I care. I don't want him at OSU
Illiterate? Have you ever even heard Diggs speak before? He's one of the most articulate and outspoken recruits in this cycle. Someone's got a bad batch of sour grapes.

Quote:
I would obviously love the talent but it seems like he's already turning into a diva, something we don't really need at this moment in time at OSU... or for you at UM for that matter :P

Will I be mad if he signs with us? No. Will I care if he goes somewhere else? No, I would have to look at the bright side that we don't really need that kind of ego
He's absolutely a diva, but so are a lot of the NFL's best WRs. Having a vibrant personality doesn't make you any less of a player. Diggs loves the spotlight and so he models himself after top NFL WRs and is highly competitive. Those are positive traits. Whoever gets Diggs (I assume Maryland) will be getting a special player. Anyone who thinks therwise is letting bitter homerism cloud their judgment.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have not heard him speak... however I've seen spell (well misspell) a bunch of words while following him on twitter.

As far as sour grapes... Yea I would like his talent to be added to my team, but I am of the general opinion that being a diva is a negative.

I can't believe a serious part of your argument is that a lot of good NFL receivers are divas too so it must be a good thing. There are also a ton of BAD NFL WRs who are also divas, one is not conducive to the other...

To CCBG:

Again, yes I would be happy based on talent. Sue me because I'm not excited that the guy is full of himself.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh stop acting like he raped someone, he's making a big deal about his commitment whoopdie freaking doo. He's one of the most talented players in the country with a top work ethic. Dude is gonna talk **** like no one's business but he's also going to dominate college football for the next few years.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Ugh stop acting like he raped someone, he's making a big deal about his commitment whoopdie freaking doo. He's one of the most talented players in the country with a top work ethic. Dude is gonna talk **** like no one's business but he's also going to dominate college football for the next few years.
Fair enough, just my opinion on the guy.

We don't have a shot at him anyway according to you guys, so I'll be happy to go with Neal (if he'll still have us)

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 02-10-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Paul Tenorio @PaulTenorio

Good Counsel All-Met Kendall Fuller among other players in the house. Fans taking pics. One shouts "Kendall you're next!" #allmets

Kendall Fuller <3
Old 02-10-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We will take Neal and be happy :)
we pulled his offer, so.....2013!
Old 02-10-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm perfectly happy with this class with or without Diggs. He'd be a nice last addition, but Meyer got a great class for us this year and I'm sure he'll pull in another top class next year.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rumors are that he will be signing with...Auburn.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
Rumors are that he will be signing with...Auburn.
what? no they're not.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

officially maryland.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

!!!!!!

So excited right now! First Wes Brown then Stefon Diggs, THANK YOU SO ******* MUCH MIKE LOCKSLEY! I whole heartedly believe Stef would be a Gator, and Wes would either be at Miami or Colorado if it wasn't for that hire.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net...wCoe0UABWSy84_

"I want to win championships. What better place than to do it in your city. I wouldn’t be no where without my city, so I want to finish it with ya’ll ... have a good night. I’ll see ya’ll in the fall"

Pardon me while I gloat for a second:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
You guys act like FSU doesn't have a top class year in year out, and just like previous years they will underachieve again, so suck it.

PS: you can all suck it again when Stefon Diggs stays home and goes to UMD next year.

Swagger on a hundred million

Last edited by ccB : 02-10-2012 at 06:55 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Grats Maryland and CCBG... hell of a player you got there :)

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 02-10-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
we pulled his offer, so.....2013!
I don't pretend to know everything about recruiting rules.

Can he not sign with us this year because we turned him down? or is it just unlikely?

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 02-10-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Can he not sign with us this year because we turned him down? or is it just unlikely?
The Internet is aflutter with rumors of something dirty going on with the Neal camp. It's why some teams have soured on him.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats Maryland fans. I know the exact feeling when Hamilton decided to stay home.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Old 02-10-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

Quote:

you have to have a scholarship offer from a school (which includes a letter of intent) to sign with that school. Neal had one, but they caught him doing something bad on his inhome visit, so they pulled his offer, i.e. we stopped recruiting him/we don't want him anymore.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

when he says "I wanna win championships, I wanna win bowl games" the crowd kinda got quiet and turned off there for a second until he put on that Terps hat, like their hearts jumped. Kinda funny.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
you have to have a scholarship offer from a school (which includes a letter of intent) to sign with that school. Neal had one, but they caught him doing something bad on his inhome visit, so they pulled his offer, i.e. we stopped recruiting him/we don't want him anymore.
Gotcha... wonder what he did.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 02-11-2012, 03:47 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
"I want to win championships. What better place than to do it in your city."
while I respect his decision, I could not help but lol at this part of it. the Terps might win an ACC championship before his time is done. Diggs will do just fine for them, though. the team just won't be at the same level as him.

Quote:
what could he have been doing, beating off on the couch?
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:11 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
while I respect his decision, I could not help but lol at this part of it. the Terps might win an ACC championship before his time is done. Diggs will do just fine for them, though. the team just won't be at the same level as him.

what could he have been doing, beating off on the couch?
The next time we will hear about this kid will be the 2015 nfl draft.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:50 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

he was smoking weed. and i know urban meyer talked about a low tolerance for weed smoking during his first team meeting after he was hired, so he nipped that one it the "bud."
Old 02-11-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

If an elite player catches a pass when no one is around to see it, is he really playing football?
Old 02-11-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get like 8 Maryland games a year so yay.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote