Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 02-11-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I get like 8 Maryland games a year so yay.
My condolences (assuming that they wear those terrible uniforms again).
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Illiterate? Have you ever even heard Diggs speak before? He's one of the most articulate and outspoken recruits in this cycle. Someone's got a bad batch of sour grapes.

He's absolutely a diva, but so are a lot of the NFL's best WRs. Having a vibrant personality doesn't make you any less of a player. Diggs loves the spotlight and so he models himself after top NFL WRs and is highly competitive. Those are positive traits. Whoever gets Diggs (I assume Maryland) will be getting a special player. Anyone who thinks therwise is letting bitter homerism cloud their judgment.
No, but he is outspoken. Just had to get that out there LB.
Old 02-11-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
while I respect his decision, I could not help but lol at this part of it. the Terps might win an ACC championship before his time is done. Diggs will do just fine for them, though. the team just won't be at the same level as him.
Just wait til Mike Locksley continues to funnel in the DC/MD/VA players. He got hired and in about a month got Wes Brown, Albert Reid, and Stefon Diggs to commit when none of the 3 were realitsically considering us before. Now we got Diggs leading the charge for players to stay home, This will continue, just wait...
Old 02-11-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Just wait til Mike Locksley continues to funnel in the DC/MD/VA players. He got hired and in about a month got Wes Brown, Albert Reid, and Stefon Diggs to commit when none of the 3 were realitsically considering us before. Now we got Diggs leading the charge for players to stay home, This will continue, just wait...
Maryland has never had a problem recruiting. They've always produced NFL players despite not winning conference titles.

Locksley is just a continuation of that, since he also can't coach for ****. He couldn't coach at Illinois and he couldn't coach at New Mexico. All of those pro prospects didn't do Illinois a lick of good because the coaching staff still sucked. Of all the fan bases, I figured Maryland would get this.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
while I respect his decision, I could not help but lol at this part of it. the Terps might win an ACC championship before his time is done. Diggs will do just fine for them, though. the team just won't be at the same level as him.

what could he have been doing, beating off on the couch?
With FSU and Clemson in their division, there is a less than 1% chance they win the Atlantic in the next 4 years, much less the ACC. If they were in the Coastal with VaTech and GaTech, they'd have about a 10% chance.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Maryland has never had a problem recruiting. They've always produced NFL players despite not winning conference titles.
This isn't entirely true, for the amount of players the DC/MD region produces, we do a poor job of bringing them in. Schools like PSU, VA Tech, etc are constantly poaching our players.

I'm not expecting Locksley to come in and be a top coach, but as far as recruiting, he single handedly landed us 3 prospects in less than 2 months that we wouuldn't had otherwise (Reid, Diggs, and Brown)

Also to those who are complaining about what Diggs said what would you expect him to say, "I want to come in and underperform" everyone is playing for championships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
With FSU and Clemson in their division, there is a less than 1% chance they win the Atlantic in the next 4 years, much less the ACC. If they were in the Coastal with VaTech and GaTech, they'd have about a 10% chance.
Yay for made up percentages! You gotta Degree in statistics from Full Sale University? I don't expect championships, but made up statistic are lame bruh.

Last edited by ccB : 02-11-2012 at 06:22 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
gator3guy
Veteran

gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well that's the last we'll hear from him. #sourgrapes
gator3guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 05:23 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont know how anyone in the ACC is confident..

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In other words FSU is obviously the cream of the ACC crop, they are invincible and they are pouring in top recruiting classes like its nothing, they are obviously going to win the ACC title and national titles for the next 10 years....just like they did this past season....wait?

...what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know why more studs don't attend smaller bcs school programs. Instant starter and a chance to shine.
Old 02-12-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Florida State is totally going to win the ACC, as soon as they figure out how to beat Wake Forest.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tevin Shaw officially committs to KU.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloopy View Post
I have not heard him speak... however I've seen spell (well misspell) a bunch of words while following him on twitter.

As far as sour grapes... Yea I would like his talent to be added to my team, but I am of the general opinion that being a diva is a negative.

I can't believe a serious part of your argument is that a lot of good NFL receivers are divas too so it must be a good thing. There are also a ton of BAD NFL WRs who are also divas, one is not conducive to the other...

To CCBG:

Again, yes I would be happy based on talent. Sue me because I'm not excited that the guy is full of himself.
I know lots of people who have post-secondary degrees and are awful at spelling. Being a poor speller doesn't make you unintelligent or illiterate.

You're mistaken about the nature of being a "diva". Diggs is not a cancer, nor is he needy or lazy. He's a hard-working, smart football player who happens to love the spotlight. Sure he'll demand the ball and maybe celebrate on the field but he'll also deserve the ball.

I never said being a "diva" is a good thing or that it correlates to success. I was using some NFL players (TO, Keyshawn, Ochocinco) as examples of players who have incredible work ethics but also love the spotlight. Diggs isn't a "distraction" like some of those guys are, but his desire to be a superstar is definitely a positive because it inspires him to succeed. I guess you'd rather have a quiet, humble "Buckeye" player with minimal talent who's indifferent to making plays and getting attention. I mean no talented attention-seeking Buckeye has ever produced before (Terrelle Pryor, Glenville recruits).

It's okay though, you don't need to know anything about Diggs. Just pretend that he's uncoachable and lazy and therefore unworthy of being a Buckeye. If he was any good he surely would've chosen OSU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
No, but he is outspoken. Just had to get that out there LB.
Have you seen some of these kids in interviews? I'd estimate half of them speak English at a level I can comprehend. Diggs' interviews at the Army underclassman combines were among the most articulate I've seen.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

Quote:
I know lots of people who have post-secondary degrees and are awful at spelling. Being a poor speller doesn't make you unintelligent or illiterate.

You're mistaken about the nature of being a "diva". Diggs is not a cancer, nor is he needy or lazy. He's a hard-working, smart football player who happens to love the spotlight. Sure he'll demand the ball and maybe celebrate on the field but he'll also deserve the ball.

I never said being a "diva" is a good thing or that it correlates to success. I was using some NFL players (TO, Keyshawn, Ochocinco) as examples of players who have incredible work ethics but also love the spotlight. Diggs isn't a "distraction" like some of those guys are, but his desire to be a superstar is definitely a positive because it inspires him to succeed. I guess you'd rather have a quiet, humble "Buckeye" player with minimal talent who's indifferent to making plays and getting attention. I mean no talented attention-seeking Buckeye has ever produced before (Terrelle Pryor, Glenville recruits).

It's okay though, you don't need to know anything about Diggs. Just pretend that he's uncoachable and lazy and therefore unworthy of being a Buckeye. If he was any good he surely would've chosen OSU.

Have you seen some of these kids in interviews? I'd estimate half of them speak English at a level I can comprehend. Diggs' interviews at the Army underclassman combines were among the most articulate I've seen.
While I disagree with almost all of what Sloopy said, you come off sounding like a doofus yourself.

People whom misspell are being lazy. If they do it quite often, it's a sign of them not giving a crap about how they communicate. Degrees and intellectual levels mean nothing (unless they are too stupid to know how to spell, and that is pretty stupid).

And your mention of OSU addressed nothing and refuted zero assertions made in this thread. I'm sure it felt good typing it, however. How righteous of you.
Old 02-12-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Actually thats kind of included in the definition of illiterate.

Quote:
I don't think we have any idea of his laziness or neediness or the possibility of turning into a cancer. Most of those things would develop or at least come to light in college.

Quote:
I never said being a "diva" is a good thing or that it correlates to success.
Actually, yes you did:
"Diggs loves the spotlight and so he models himself after top NFL WRs and is highly competitive. Those are positive traits."

Quote:
I was using some NFL players (TO, Keyshawn, Ochocinco) as examples of players who have incredible work ethics but also love the spotlight.
You used none of these examples.

Quote:
Diggs isn't a "distraction" like some of those guys are, but his desire to be a superstar is definitely a positive because it inspires him to succeed. I guess you'd rather have a quiet, humble "Buckeye" player with minimal talent who's indifferent to making plays and getting attention. I mean no talented attention-seeking Buckeye has ever produced before (Terrelle Pryor, Glenville recruits).
I'm not quite sure where I ever implied that I'd rather have a "humble 'Buckeye' player with minimal talent. I said that we didn't need that kind of attention seeker.

As you point out, the last time we had a guy prolong his decision it lead to one of the worst periods in school history.

Also, I'm not sure if your trying to imply that Pryor produced? He was decent at best and for the most part not worth the time it took to recruit him.

Quote:
Where did I EVER say this (I said I would love his talent on the team)? Your building a straw man (not even a good one, it's sad really).

Quote:
That's fine and well, the point is moot anyway; guy is going to Maryland.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, where does Neal end up?
Old 02-14-2012, 01:58 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

...and alex kozan.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:50 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
...and alex kozan.
I usually don't wish ill will on any one for no reason, but at this point I'm kinda hoping that Kozan forgets there's a deadline to sign your LOI. I think that would be pretty hilarious.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I usually don't wish ill will on any one for no reason, but at this point I'm kinda hoping that Kozan forgets there's a deadline to sign your LOI. I think that would be pretty hilarious.
hahaha yeah, i think auburn is saving his spot now for 2013 rather than wait for him.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
hahaha yeah, i think auburn is saving his spot now for 2013 rather than wait for him.
Yea, I mean Iowa can't really afford to do that and I'll still be happy if he chooses us. An Iowa fan said maybe he's waiting to see who we hire as our OC and our OL coach before deciding, which would make sense.

And I know it's mean spirited, but I do think it would be hilarious if a kid forgot to sign.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LSU seems to be going pretty hard after QB Connor Mitch. Anyone know much about him? This was cool.

Quote:
Ryan Mitch @ryancmitch
@Connor_Mitch3 as your big bro..I think lsu is the best place for you to play and for me to visit and have good tailgates
Retweeted by Connor Mitch
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey DG any thoughts on Brandon Holifield? It seems like we're in on him since he never committed to you guys.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:17 AM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Hey DG any thoughts on Brandon Holifield? It seems like we're in on him since he never committed to you guys.
He'd be like the first ever Godby player to qualify.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:44 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Really good athlete but almost no football experience.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He'd be like the first ever Godby player to qualify.
We don't take idiots hardly ever so I'm not worried about that.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote