Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-08-2011, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
U have one sad life there man. I mean, no offense MOTH, but if a poster coming back to a board is the best news for u in the year, well your life sucks.
I was joking Yoda, jeez.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:11 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I was joking Yoda, jeez.
I was really hoping man, I was worried about u for a minute.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
How's the next batch of sports game we'll all buy and then complain about coming along?
I didnt really get to see many 2012 builds. Not directly at least. Out of the corner of my eye and what not. haha. That studio is amazing. I did have to sign a confidentiality waiver/agreement...not like I saw anything of note anyway. Must be nice getting up to work there every day, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I let MOTH come out of my closet for a couple minutes so he could service my meat. He wanted to deliver a message that said hey guys and wants to know which of your all closet will he be visiting next?

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I didnt really get to see many 2012 builds. Not directly at least. Out of the corner of my eye and what not. haha. That studio is amazing. I did have to sign a confidentiality waiver/agreement...not like I saw anything of note anyway. Must be nice getting up to work there every day, though.
Are you going into game design or something? That would be pretty damn awesome.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
OH MY GOD, YOU'RE ALIVE YOU'RE ALIVE YOU'RE ALIVE. Oh man, this is the best news of the year.
Oh yeah, got a heart beat and everything. I'll take you with me next time.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-08-2011, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
***** get back in my closet. Who allowed you to come out without my permission?

Old 02-08-2011, 10:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Are you going into game design or something? That would be pretty damn awesome.
I've thought about it...but honestly, I'd be at the bottom of the barrel. I dont know anything about programming and my artistic skills...well, they've never been anything of note/polish. haha. It's certainly an option...but learning script seems like such a hassle. I do plan on going back to school soon...it's an option, at least. I talked with them about the prospects of internship and job placement. I have two friends who works down there. One of which is a little higher ranking. That's a plus. I still dont know what I want to do long term yet. Sadly. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-08-2011, 10:38 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've thought about it...but honestly, I'd be at the bottom of the barrel. I dont know anything about programming and my artistic skills...well, they've never been anything of note/polish. haha. It's certainly an option...but learning script seems like such a hassle. I do plan on going back to school soon...it's an option, at least. I talked with them about the prospects of internship and job placement. I have two friends who works down there. One of which is a little higher ranking. That's a plus. I still dont know what I want to do long term yet. Sadly. haha.
Sign me up for this as well. I really have a major passion for games and have thought about doing that too...but I really don't think I would be very good at it when it comes down to it despite how much I would love to give it a shot. Also have no clue where I'm going yet either haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
***** get back in my closet. Who allowed you to come out without my permission?
Listen creeper, that closet is cramped as balls. Nothing like the brochure at all. Dont listen to this guy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-08-2011, 10:40 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come start a drug empire with me in Mexico.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Can I use the alias...Dirty Sanchez?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-08-2011, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You better, I need you dammit.

Quote:
Eh don't consider it too sad, a lot of people don't know what they want to do long term. If you really want to do the game design thing, you should just go for it just because it's nice to do something you love. If you don't (which makes sense because learning script is lame), then welcome to the less fun world.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Quote:
Listen creeper, that closet is cramped as balls. Nothing like the brochure at all. Dont listen to this guy.
But I thought thats the way you like it? Oh how your words pain me Moth.

Old 02-08-2011, 10:48 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can I use the alias...Dirty Sanchez?
Absolutely. I'm going by Felipe Rivera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:52 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Absolutely. I'm going by Felipe Rivera.
Looks like my future is set after all, Felipe.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-08-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MOOOOOOOOOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOO! You're back!

I feel like makin' you a new sig. Whaddaya want big guy? :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:06 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be Ron Mexico.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:11 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

lol. I probably will ask for a new one eventually. Considering Gurley stupidly jumped shipped to the NFL and Jarvis Giles transferred to Louisville.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-08-2011, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MOTH just to let you know, us X-Box 360 Thread members were the first to notice your disappearance. We care about you most <3.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:53 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I'll be Ron Mexico.
Beat me to it. That was my first thought reading through as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:55 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
MOTH just to let you know, us X-Box 360 Thread members were the first to notice your disappearance. We care about you most <3.
<3.

Glad to know you care. I honestly didnt even know I was gone for that long. Like a week shy of two months.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-09-2011, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Danm. My plan to be the last Cowboys fan standing is becoming difficult.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now that we know where MOTH is where is Sniper? I sort of miss the guy (i think).
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
MOOOOOOOOOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOO! You're back!

I feel like makin' you a new sig. Whaddaya want big guy? :D
Well ****, can you make me one instead?

One sick Brandon Marshall sig please. :)