Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 11-03-2011, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so sick of this ****. WTF!!!! A cracked bone in the foot really?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I think he's always had one. It's just gotten a lot worse.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Well I think he's always had one. It's just gotten a lot worse.
From what I read it happened in the Dolphins game. Well Jacobs wanted the ball so now is his time to prove he can still run it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-03-2011, 12:31 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well....time for Brandon to put up or shut up. I know NYG is gonna come in here and rip him apart haha.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Well....time for Brandon to put up or shut up. I know NYG is gonna come in here and rip him apart haha.
I still have faith in Jacobs. He looked very good in preseason and the first few games. I also think Ware and Scott are solid replacements. As long as Bradshaw will be back this year I think we can weather this storm.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-03-2011, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

The thing that might hurt us the most with Bradshaw is his blitz pick up. It's a very underrated part of his game and he's the best RB we have for it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-03-2011, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Schefter tweet:

Quote:
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Person familar with Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw's injury texted this: "Not serious injury - should play Sunday. No surgery (needed)."
So now we wait.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-03-2011, 03:03 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
NYG? That's me! I had 2 prior user names I forgot now. I liked the good ole SMS. Damn Shockey for leaving!

But now, this is jacobs chance to be productive now. Let's see how he does game in and game out. If he fails, I want him gone. I hate him to begin with, if he can't be productive, I don't want an over rated back with a bad attitude on this team next year.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I should finally get rid of the 80 in my username.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-03-2011, 03:18 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ask MOTH or D Unit!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I should finally get rid of the 80 in my username.
NEVER!!! Too classic!
D-Unit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I gonna be scottyman when I turn 21?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Am I gonna be scottyman when I turn 21?
Had to happen at 18.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-03-2011, 06:08 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Had to happen at 18.
Forever a boy. And I think I'm ok with that...and it's more appropriate. Also, think we'll see our first prince action this week?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Forever a boy. And I think I'm ok with that...and it's more appropriate. Also, think we'll see our first prince action this week?
Yeah I think Fewell said today he's going to be in there. The Pats are probably going to try and spread the defense out so he might play a larger role than we think.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-03-2011, 06:56 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The thing that might hurt us the most with Bradshaw is his blitz pick up. It's a very underrated part of his game and he's the best RB we have for it.
I think Jacobs is our best blitz rb. Bradshaw just tries to chop block you, Jacobs is so big, hes like a mini linemen out there. I've seen Jacobs demolish guys on blitz pick up. Bradshaw is too small to block an unblocked de. Jacobs can pick him up. Bradshaw is obviously better at catching out of the backfield but hes not exactly McCoy in that regard either.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I think Jacobs is our best blitz rb. Bradshaw just tries to chop block you, Jacobs is so big, hes like a mini linemen out there. I've seen Jacobs demolish guys on blitz pick up. Bradshaw is too small to block an unblocked de. Jacobs can pick him up. Bradshaw is obviously better at catching out of the backfield but hes not exactly McCoy in that regard either.
I disagree. Bradshaw this year has picked up some major blocks. Jacobs is good at it also because he's a LB but Bradshaw has impressed me a lot with it over the last few years.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-04-2011, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

No JPP, Nicks, Baas, or Bradshaw at practice today.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-04-2011, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No JPP, Nicks, Baas, or Bradshaw at practice today.
Isn't Friday a glorified walk through?
Old 11-04-2011, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Isn't Friday a glorified walk through?
I believe so which to me makes it more concerning. I can't believe Tuck's neck "heals" and then JPP picks up an injury there.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-04-2011, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

To further update:

Nicks, Bradshaw, and Baas are all doubtful. JPP and Prince are questionable. JPP has a possible concussion.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-04-2011, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jesus, Boothe lining up against Wilfork and Haynesworth is not going to be fun.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

We don't need any of those guys because Ramses is playing!!!!

Quote:
Being asked about WR Ramses Barden. He's not on injury report because he's still on PUP. Expect him activated tomorrow + playing Sun. #nyg

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-04-2011, 02:02 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

JPP doesn't need to worry about a concussion. He's a moron anyway. Go get em JPP!
Old 11-04-2011, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
JPP doesn't need to worry about a concussion. He's a moron anyway. Go get em JPP!
We said the same about Mario and he sat.