Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 11-04-2011, 04:55 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
We said the same about Mario and he sat.
I thought it was hilarious how Mario was claiming he didn't fail the test, he just didn't know the answers to it.

Classic Mario.
Old 11-04-2011, 07:00 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In an odd way, as much as I hate that Nicks isn't playing, having Ramses out there will finally answer some of my questions about the guy.

He finally will probably see some quality snaps. We finally get to see what he's all about. I'm curious to see how it goes.
Old 11-04-2011, 07:35 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aw, shucks Eli is getting better
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/E...ite-QBs-110411

Interesting article. Seems like a backhanded compliment piece. I never really seen a backhanded compliment type article.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
In an odd way, as much as I hate that Nicks isn't playing, having Ramses out there will finally answer some of my questions about the guy.

He finally will probably see some quality snaps. We finally get to see what he's all about. I'm curious to see how it goes.
Let's not hype it up to much though. It's his first game action in over a year and it's not like we have all that much to go on before the Cowboys game. He might suck all year until the last game or 2.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 07:59 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Let's not hype it up to much though. It's his first game action in over a year and it's not like we have all that much to go on before the Cowboys game. He might suck all year until the last game or 2.
I just want to see him flash.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just want to see him flash.
I think we'll see something over the next few weeks. I am super excited he's back but realistically we'll be lucky if we see something from him within the next month. If he flashes before then all the better for us.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-04-2011, 08:05 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I think we'll see something over the next few weeks. I am super excited he's back but realistically we'll be lucky if we see something from him within the next month. If he flashes before then all the better for us.
If he's gonna flash, it has to be this week. Bc when Nicks comes back, he won't see the field much as the 4th WR. And he won't supplant Mario or Cruz unless one of them gets hurt.

So now is the time for him. It's probably too soon, but he has to take advantage of it. Don't pull a Travis Beckum basically.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
If he's gonna flash, it has to be this week. Bc when Nicks comes back, he won't see the field much as the 4th WR. And he won't supplant Mario or Cruz unless one of them gets hurt.

So now is the time for him. It's probably too soon, but he has to take advantage of it. Don't pull a Travis Beckum basically.
It's to much to ask for a guy to step up and do something well in his first game back in a year. We'll have enough 4 WR sets when Nicks gets back that we'll see Barden. If he's showing some good skills in practice the coaches will make sure he gets on the field sometimes.

Beckum is worthless and never does anything well anywhere so we don't see him thankfully. He probably drops the paper wiping his ass.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-04-2011, 08:10 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Every time I see the replay of Beckum catching that 2 yard pass from Eli and rolling all over the floor, I get so mad.

God I hate Travis Beckum.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Every time I see the replay of Beckum catching that 2 yard pass from Eli and rolling all over the floor, I get so mad.

God I hate Travis Beckum.
I just laugh now. I'm hoping that when we activate Barden tomorrow we cut Beckum. It would be a great moment.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-05-2011, 12:00 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Wth happened to Koets? We need him to come back desperately. Any word on his progress?
Old 11-05-2011, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Wth happened to Koets? We need him to come back desperately. Any word on his progress?
I haven't heard a thing. He might be done for the year I suppose.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-05-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It seems like Baas is hurt again, along with the Justin Tuck of offense ( Nicks ), and Bradshaw. I swear we have the most injury prone guys ever!

I hope we draft a new stud center if the talent is there. It's frustrating watching these fools get hurt game after game. Is it possible for them to stay healthy?

Jacobs better produce tomorrow!!!!!
Old 11-05-2011, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Baas has been healthy his whole career. Of course as soon as he gets a Giants uni he gets banged up. It sounds like JPP made the trip also so I guess he'll be in.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-06-2011, 08:15 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No JPP or Prince
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:22 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
No JPP or Prince
So no jpp, nicks, bradshaw, prince and baas? Holy balls. Its not even like we have role players down, these are some of our best and most talented players
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok now JPP will play ha
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yeah JPP is playing. If there's a game we can lose over the next 4 weeks this is the one. I'd rather lose to an AFC team with all the NFC opponents coming up.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-06-2011, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
So no jpp, nicks, bradshaw, prince and baas? Holy balls. Its not even like we have role players down, these are some of our best and most talented players
Isn't Bradshaw playing though? I read somewhere it was minor and he should be able to play through it.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:45 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Prince made the trip. Prince is not playing, JPP is playing, only NIcks, bradshaw and Baas aren't I believe on offense. Barden is also playing.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, just saw this. We're definitely going into Foxboro limping.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 05:13 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pascoe and Ballard are really stepping up thus far, Fewell is very smart with his blitzes, and Eli is taking what he sees and not trying to force things. We're rolling.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh yeah, and Michael Boley is playing like an all pro

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 06:37 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeeeeeeeesss!!!!!

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 06:55 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NE just cant handle #85 in crunch time. First in the SB and now again today.