Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 11-15-2011, 10:47 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats!!!! HOF! HOF!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks a lot guys!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 11:13 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Thanks a lot guys!
That's good stuff! I didn't realize you were famous on here! But now that I think of it, it's a well deserved accolade!
Old 11-15-2011, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
That's good stuff! I didn't realize you were famous on here! But now that I think of it, it's a well deserved accolade!
Haha I don't think famous would be the word. I've just been here forever and spend way to much time on the boards but I still can't get enough. I love talking sports and anything in general on NFLDC.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-15-2011, 11:35 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Haha I don't think famous would be the word. I've just been here forever and spend way to much time on the boards but I still can't get enough. I love talking sports and anything in general on NFLDC.
That's good stuff man! I come here to mingle with other fan bases as well you guys. The Dallas fans are pretty cool, so that's fun. I like talking to them. Usually, I am at BBI though. That's my home base I guess. It's always fun to be on here and talk to everyone that belong to other fan bases.
Old 11-15-2011, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
That's good stuff man! I come here to mingle with other fan bases as well you guys. The Dallas fans are pretty cool, so that's fun. I like talking to them. Usually, I am at BBI though. That's my home base I guess. It's always fun to be on here and talk to everyone that belong to other fan bases.
I like it here more than BBI because I can get a better understanding of every team around the league. I read BBI constantly but the Giants forum here is like the best of BBI without the idiocy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-15-2011, 12:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Look at his join date. GF is an original gangsta! hahaha.

I'm just glad he got in because he's a cool level headed guy who has proven his longevity and loyalty to the site and has always been active in forum activities and wide spread in all discussions... not just football.

But more importantly than some silly forum HOF... you guys are all my e-brothers! Even you scottyboy! :)
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 01:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haven't heard much about Marvin Austin. How's he doing? Is he playing?
Old 11-15-2011, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Haven't heard much about Marvin Austin. How's he doing? Is he playing?
Was put on IR in preseason.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Was put on IR in preseason.
Ah that's right. I remember that now.
Old 11-15-2011, 05:03 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys think Cruz has any shot at winning Comeback player of the year. Made the team as a no name, missed his whole rookie season due to injury and still fought to comeback and put up really good numbers, especially when you consider that he is so young, played college ball at UMASS and was talked about only because of pre-season hype from a year ago coming into the year. I know it is pretty much Stafford's to lose at this point, but you think he'll steal any votes?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats to GF!!! A great HOF selection.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Congrats to GF!!! A great HOF selection.
x2!! Hope to have the opportunity to discuss Giants football with you here for lots of years to come GF! That goes for all you other guys as well, btw!

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 02:20 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Ah that's right. I remember that now.
When in doubt check the IR list! LOL.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:59 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate the Eagles.
Old 11-17-2011, 12:54 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I hate the Eagles.
im pretty sure everyone hates the eagles, even eagles fans hate the eagles.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Sounds like Prince will finally play this week.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-17-2011, 03:21 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, and sounds like no Boley this weekend either. The rookie linebackers better step up, because if we're without Boley for an extended amount of time, it has the potential to hurt us badly. Hopefully he can come back to the games against the Saints and packers. We need him against those offenses.

And one more thing. Mike Garafolo said that Eli Manning is not even in the top five NFC Quarterbacks in the Pro Bowl Fan voting. That may be the most hilarious thing i have ever heard.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Yes my HOFer caliber, famous friend! : )

I hope so.; It's about time, Prince graced us with his royal skills.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:46 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Look at his join date. GF is an original gangsta! hahaha.

I'm just glad he got in because he's a cool level headed guy who has proven his longevity and loyalty to the site and has always been active in forum activities and wide spread in all discussions... not just football.

But more importantly than some silly forum HOF... you guys are all my e-brothers! Even you scottyboy! :)
You and the other Dallas fans are cool guys. Too bad you guys aren't close by. I'd bring you to some Dallas stuff if I ever get a chance, and hook you up with autographs. It's fun taking football with you.

I know I have to meet with BBD. He needs to like offensive side of the ball. So I have a ways to go from getting him to the light side. He insists on being stuck in the darkside of the ball.
Old 11-17-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I have to be honest but I like the defense better as well. It's just a factor of where we live though because defense is New York Giants football. Eli has helped sway me more towards the middle though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-17-2011, 06:40 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Q: He said that you said you notice him limping?

A: That is my way. ‘Prince, I saw you and you were limping.’

Q: That’s not nice…

A: That is something that I have never been accused of.

Hahaha I like TC's humor!
Old 11-17-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Coughlin has a very good sense of humor.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-17-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

HEY! what's that mean?!?

and Tuck said "I suck" this year. He hasn't been happy with his play thus far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:08 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I said it the other day but he was invisible against the 49'ers except for that one sack recorded by JPP. The other thing is they only ran at his side twice so they took him out out of the game on the run.

sig by BoneKrusher