Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 12-27-2011, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's going to be a close game so let's just hope we're on the correct side. We need Mario to play in this one because he always has his big games against the Cowboys. I hope that knee gets healthy this week.

Tuck being the most healthy he's been all year is coming at the perfect time also. If Tuck/Jpp can get to the QB with the 4 man rush it'll help negate Fewell's foolishness.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still pissed we got flexed to the night game. I'll be in New Orleans, likely finding anywhere with a TV.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
I'm still pissed we got flexed to the night game. I'll be in New Orleans, likely finding anywhere with a TV.
Isn't it better we got flexed then? You can watch the national TV game anywhere as if we stayed at 1 or 4 it's possible the Saints game would have been on.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-27-2011, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, it's going to be a hassle. I'm going to this game and because it's flexed to 8:30 I probably won't be getting home to 3-4 in the morning.

It's going to be worth it though!
Old 12-27-2011, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Isn't it better we got flexed then? You can watch the national TV game anywhere as if we stayed at 1 or 4 it's possible the Saints game would have been on.
I would have found a bar to watch all the games at 1/4 (my group has fans of every team). This way I'll probably have to go somewhere myself since people will be back to partying/passed out after the early games.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I would have found a bar to watch all the games at 1/4 (my group has fans of every team). This way I'll probably have to go somewhere myself since people will be back to partying/passed out after the early games.
Got ya that does make sense.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-27-2011, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll have to pace myself as well. I slept through the first half of the last Giants/Cowboys game a few weeks ago. I was quite ashamed. It was the first game I've missed I think since the game we blew out Tampa in 2009.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:52 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope we don't screw ourselves out of Spagnuolo.

If we go to the playoffs, look competitive but lose and keep Fewell as a result and watch Spagnuolo go to Philly, you guys are going to have to keep me away from bridges for a little while.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

If we go to the playoffs, look competitive but lose and keep Fewell as a result and watch Spagnuolo go to Philly, you guys are going to have to keep me away from bridges for a little while.
We'd all be on a bridge together BBD. Anyway we might screw ourselves by just going to the playoffs. Spags might get the fired the first day after the season and with the Eagles knocked out now they'll be the first to call. Reese isn't going to contact Spags until we're out of it. Spags can get hired before we even have a shot at him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-27-2011, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Quote:

Quote:
Citing league sources, the San Diego Union-Tribune reports that it is "all but certain" that Rams HC Steve Spagnuolo will take over as Eagles defensive coordinator in 2012.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright guys, I'm suggesting a group suicide. Who's with me!?
Old 12-27-2011, 01:12 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't do this to me guys. Seriously. Don't do this to me.

Seriously. Please. Don't do this to me.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Why would the San Diego Union Tribune have a scoop on Spags going to the Eagles? Doesn't make much sense so I'm not buying it right now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-27-2011, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't do this to me guys. Seriously. Don't do this to me.

Seriously. Please. Don't do this to me.
It makes sense for him. He'd have more expectations here. We'd expect another Super Bowl. But if somehow someway Spags took over for Andy and actually won that terrible franchise a Super Bowl, he'd be their Parcells.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:18 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Mike Zimmer or bust?
Old 12-27-2011, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Mike Zimmer or bust?
Why would Zimmer leave Cincy?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-27-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
It makes sense for him. He'd have more expectations here. We'd expect another Super Bowl. But if somehow someway Spags took over for Andy and actually won that terrible franchise a Super Bowl, he'd be their Parcells.
He should know better than anyone how Philly wil turn it's back on you.

Who wants that nasty taint on their bodies? Philly is a taint you can't get rid of. It's like a STD.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Why would Zimmer leave Cincy?
Only chance would be to bring him in as a HC, which probably won't happen anymore.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
He should know better than anyone how Philly wil turn it's back on you.

Who wants that nasty taint on their bodies? Philly is a taint you can't get rid of. It's like a STD.
Haha. That reminds me. My dad asked me what a STD was. I almost died. I tried starting a STD chant at the Jets cheerleaders.
Old 12-27-2011, 03:02 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright guys, I'm suggesting a group suicide. Who's with me!?
Let me check for airplane tickets to NYC first, don't go without me and leave me all alone in here :(

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 03:04 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Haha. That reminds me. My dad asked me what a STD was. I almost died. I tried starting a STD chant at the Jets cheerleaders.
LOL, that's hilarious (both the chant and your dad)!

Quote:
Old 12-27-2011, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Sal Pal now reporting the Giants will aggresively pursue Spags and we are the favorites to land him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-27-2011, 06:26 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Eli and JPP the only two probowlers we got this year. Cruz and Snee are second alternates. Sounds about right I think. Cruz should have been in there, but the competition at WR in the nfc is really tough. He'll be there next year though.

Quote:
Old 12-27-2011, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Cruz should 100% be there. BS that he didn't make. I'm shocked they got Eli and JPP right.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-28-2011, 10:59 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sal Pal now reporting the Giants will aggresively pursue Spags and we are the favorites to land him.
Saw that too, the one thing we having going for us we will offer him the future HC job. The Eagles can't promise that Reid will be gone anytime soon, but we know TC only has a few years left

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:24 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Saw that too, the one thing we having going for us we will offer him the future HC job. The Eagles can't promise that Reid will be gone anytime soon, but we know TC only has a few years left
wait are we rumored to be offering him the future HC job?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote