Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 01-10-2012, 10:01 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This season has turned out well. I thought it was another **** show, but I am happy that we are peaking now. Let's hope we can get our **** together and beat the Packers. We were close before. Hopefully all hands on deck helps us!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Did you get the close up of the Mario TD or the Nicks TD?

Both were amazing.
Naa I'm on the other side. Section 327.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Naa I'm on the other side. Section 327.
Not for both. You saw the Mario TD.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Not for both. You saw the Mario TD.
I thought it was going the other way. I wasn't in my seat at the time.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-10-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought it was going the other way. I wasn't in my seat at the time.
Perfect timing huh? Haha, you must have been like dammit.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Perfect timing huh? Haha, you must have been like dammit.
Haha. I missed the 99 yard Cruz TD against the Jets. That was the worst. On our own 1 yard line, I thought I could piss and get back before we got into scoring territory.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha. I missed the 99 yard Cruz TD against the Jets. That was the worst. On our own 1 yard line, I thought I could piss and get back before we got into scoring territory.
Every time i went to a game and Eli threw a bomb pass headed our way, it was dropped. Im like wtf, I have the worst luck.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think we all know the reason for our late surge...
Chase. Blackburn
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i think we all know the reason for our late surge...
Chase. Blackburn
Rocky Bernard has been doing pretty well. I dont know why, but one time i saw him in coverage lol

Edit: looked at the game again, and I am pretty impressed with our OL. They're starting to gel. Also Boothe is probably our best OL atm, didnt think id ever say that.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 01-10-2012 at 08:38 PM.
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Sounds like Ross is good to go. Might not have actually been a concussion after all. This is really good news.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Sounds like Ross is good to go. Might not have actually been a concussion after all. This is really good news.
Yup he's been cleared to practice. We need all hands on deck for this one.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-11-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We should extend Chase and Tolly. Poor tolly always playing on 1 year deals. Give him a multiyear deal for once! I like those 2 guys.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

What's the difference? It's not like the contracts are guaranteed anyway.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-11-2012, 11:05 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Money, and in the back of your mind you feel you have some sort of security.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Money, and in the back of your mind you feel you have some sort of security.
Chase was a FA until Week 13 of this year. No need to pay them a lot or give them two year deals.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-11-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Chase was a FA until Week 13 of this year. No need to pay them a lot or give them two year deals.
They deserve it with their play. After this season, I wouldn't mind rewarding them with decent contracts. Both are hard working guys. I would like to see it.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I like them both a lot also but don't get your hopes up. There's a better chance both are not even on the team next year than them getting 2 year deals.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-11-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** that! give them 5 year deals! don't ever let them have a chance at leaving!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
**** that! give them 5 year deals! don't ever let them have a chance at leaving!
Didn't Blackburn have a 4 year deal at one point?
Old 01-11-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Didn't Blackburn have a 4 year deal at one point?
Yes he did. It was a 4 year extension so technically he had a 6 year deal I believe.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-11-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Let's not get caught up in the moment. I love Chase, and hope he never puts on another uniform, but spending money on both of these guys would be foolish.

Giving out bad contracts gets you in cap hell. Can't do it.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

GB's oline is finally healthy too. Another hurdle for us. Hopefully they have some rust for not playing together for awhile.

Finley is going to be the key for us. He had a lot of drops vs us last time. I doubt he'll drop as many, we gotta do a better job of covering him. Hopefully we man up Boley on him and let Jacquan cover the underneath flats, last game we had Boley on the flats and Williams on Finley.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

When was the last time a TE killed us this year? I feel like we've actually done a very good job limiting TE production.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-11-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

With a healthy Boley, I don't think anyone ever has. But Finley could have killed us if he just caught the ball. He had a lot of drops on us.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
With a healthy Boley, I don't think anyone ever has. But Finley could have killed us if he just caught the ball. He had a lot of drops on us.
He's had alot of drops against everyone not named the Chicago Bears haha

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote