Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 01-22-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Nicks and Cruz need to take baths for the next 2 weeks so they don't slip in the shower.
i will bathe with them...you know, to ensure safety and whatnot
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy crap Jacobs is crying also.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I hate to do this but **** I don't want to see Brady and Belichick again. Osi crying in his post game interview. ****, I don't know what's going on.
I'm pretty terrified for the Pats to be honest, they have so much more motivation after we've beat them the last 2 times.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
touchdownmaker
Rookie

touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default I never in my life expected this at the start of the year

This is amazing! I too am worried about facing the Pats. You just don't give Bellechek that many shots at you. At least we will be facing a bad defense.
touchdownmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have a good defense, and our offense has more home run threats than 2007.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:50 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love you guys!

What a game! That was a tough tough team. 2 mentally tough teams went at it and left it all on the field. What a game. We stole one, but I'll take it.

I felt like that game was gonna go into triple OT. You just knew whoever made the first mistake was losing that game.

I'm scared of Brady and Bellichick. Beating them twice in 1 season is so tough. But we have a chance.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:12 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think our biggest key to the game was 0 turnovers. We didn't beat ourselves and they did.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:36 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think our biggest key to the game was 0 turnovers. We didn't beat ourselves and they did.
No question about that. Our O-line royally sucked in the second half as well. Eli was hit 20 times and sacked six more. That's WAAY to much. Luckily for us, Eli didn't get picked of a couple of times like Drew Brees was last week, and that was a major factor because it seemed like the entire 49ers team was waiting for a defensive turnover so they could feed off of that momentum and put the game out of reach.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:47 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BTW, it's a real treat going back to page 126-128 of this thread( if you show 25 posts per page that is) and reading reactions after the Packers game. That was the turning point of our season. Us guys in here were still divided pretty evenly into optimists and pessimists, But we all agreed that the only thing that mattered was getting into the playoffs and hope we got on a run.

Well, here we are :)

Quote:
Old 01-23-2012, 08:55 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
BTW, it's a real treat going back to page 126-128 of this thread( if you show 25 posts per page that is) and reading reactions after the Packers game. That was the turning point of our season. Us guys in here were still divided pretty evenly into optimists and pessimists, But we all agreed that the only thing that mattered was getting into the playoffs and hope we got on a run.

I recall being upset, If we lost we should lose both, if we won, we'll see in the playoffs because as we know, anything can happen. I am glad we won, not only because we won, but because our young players are developing very well and our team finally developed great chemistry. That's something that you can't draft, it just happens.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:56 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post

Haha. I said I just wanted to get in and win a home game against ATL, DET, or CHI at the time. Can't be greedy. I also said I only wanted a win against TB in '07 and we know what happened there.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:49 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's go! Fight! fight! Fight!
Old 01-23-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

guys, guys, guys...
we're in the ******* super bowl
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
guys, guys, guys...
Dude, you're saying it wrong!

here..

Old 01-23-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha I love that gif NYG. When I saw that live I basically started to run around my house screaming the same thing.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-23-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Old 01-23-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
guys, guys, guys...
I still can't believe it!!! It's going to be a long 2 weeks.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-23-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is a good article about the giants front office

http://m.nfl.com/news/09000d5d8263e6...iants-success/
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
LOLOL, That's too hilarious!

Quote:
Old 01-23-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Was looking at our schedule for this year. Could see us going anywhere from 9-7 to 11-5

WEEK 1: Sunday, Sept. 11: Giants at Redskins, 4:15 p.m. - W

WEEK 2: Monday, Sept. 19: Rams at Giants, 8:30 p.m. - W

WEEK 3: Sunday, Sept. 25: Giants at Eagles, 1 p.m. - L

WEEK 4: Sunday, Oct. 2: Giants at Cardinals, 4:05 p.m. - W

WEEK 5: Sunday, Oct. 9: Seahawks at Giants, 1 p.m. - W

WEEK 6: Sunday, Oct. 16: Bills at Giants, 1 p.m. - W

WEEK 7: Sunday, Oct. 23: BYE

WEEK 8: Sunday, Oct. 30: Dolphins at Giants, 1 p.m. - W

WEEK 9: Sunday, Nov. 6: Giants at Patriots, 4:15 p.m. - L

WEEK 10: Sunday, Nov. 13: Giants at 49ers, 4:15 p.m. - W

WEEK 11: Sunday, Nov. 20: Eagles at Giants, 8:20 p.m. - At home, maybe we beat the Eagles?

WEEK 12: Monday, Nov. 28: Giants at Saints, 8:30 p.m. - Tough game, could go either way
-
WEEK 13: Sunday, Dec. 4: Packers at Giants, 4:15 p.m. - Got them at home so could go either way

WEEK 14: Sunday, Dec. 11: Giants at Cowboys, 8:20 p.m. - Tough being in Dallas, could go either way

WEEK 15: Sunday, Dec. 18: Redskins at Giants, 1 p.m. - W

WEEK 16: Saturday, Dec. 24: Giants at Jets, 1 p.m. - Could go either way

WEEK 17: Sunday, Jan. 1: Cowboys at Giants, 1 p.m. - W
I was pretty close. 9-7 Division and Conference champs!

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
(edit: somehow I read that comment and thought it was talking about the regular season matchup... oh well)

The Giants muffed a punt leading to a field goal and Eli was picked in the endzone (kyle arrington) which lead to a long TD drive.

I really didn't want the Giants to win because they are built to beat teams like the Patriots. The only real good that might come out of this game (outside of a Super Bowl) is maybe Bill Belichick finally breaks down and realizes how important it is to over invest in the DL.

After re-watching it, I came away feeling the Giants should have won that game by significantly more. 10 points in dumb turnovers and at least 1 dropped INT in Patriots territory. Plus, the Giants had the field position advantage all game long. The Patriots never started in plus territory while the Giants started with very good field position almost every drive.

Vegas is nuts. The early line should be Giants-3.5 (maybe even Giants-7), not Giants+3.5.

Last edited by descendency : 01-23-2012 at 05:21 PM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:12 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

SKYRIM Fans!

Old 01-24-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Old 01-24-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New sig for me and anyone else who wants it:

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright G-Men.

Here's the challenge. Who accepts?

Sig-bet.

If the Patriots win the SB then whoever accepts will have to use a sig of my choosing until post-draft.

If the Giants win the SB then I will use any sig made for me until post-draft.

Let's have some online forum fun lol.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote