Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 01-25-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradysKnee View Post
Alright G-Men.

Here's the challenge. Who accepts?

Sig-bet.

If the Patriots win the SB then whoever accepts will have to use a sig of my choosing until post-draft.

If the Giants win the SB then I will use any sig made for me until post-draft.

Let's have some online forum fun lol.
Sounds painful

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:23 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Alright G-Men.

Here's the challenge. Who accepts?

Sig-bet.

If the Patriots win the SB then whoever accepts will have to use a sig of my choosing until post-draft.

If the Giants win the SB then I will use any sig made for me until post-draft.

Let's have some online forum fun lol.
Sure, why not. Then I can roll this boy back out right in time for Euro2012.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:51 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Batchagaloop Jones has to block better against the Pats or else we're in trouble.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:49 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was by far the best defense we saw all year so there's no question in my mind that the line will hold up better in the SB. I think Jones might be better off coming in as the 6th blocker instead of Ugoh at this point.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:50 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I DVR'd the game, and going back and watching it again, it was amazing how they absolutely destroyed our front in the 2nd half of that game. It was eerily similar to what we did to the Pats in the SB.

That's the best defense in the league by far.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:35 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-...49ers-1st-half

FX sounds of the game! Must listen, listen to Carlos R. saying he basically can't cover Cruz and the option routes.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-g...49ers-2nd-half

2nd half

Carlos Rodgers complaining about covering Cruz running option routes. "I can't cover no guy running option routes! I go inside, he cuts outside, I go outside, he cuts inside!"

Last edited by NY+Giants=NYG : 01-27-2012 at 09:44 AM.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post

FX sounds of the game! Must listen, listen to Carlos R. saying he basically can't cover Cruz and the option routes.

2nd half

Carlos Rodgers complaining about covering Cruz running option routes. "I can't cover no guy running option routes! I go inside, he cuts outside, I go outside, he cuts inside!"
Can't wait to watch this. Hopefully my boss leaves the office for a little bit at some time today so I don't have to wait until I get home.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Showtime channel video with voice over and sounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE5JQ...31FAAAAAAAAHAA
Old 01-27-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

little late packers vs giants soundfx

I love the refs reaction when Blackburn tells him it was a fumble

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post

2nd half

After watching this I have less respect for Vernon Davis. He didn't see to give a flying you know what that he cost his team 30 yards. It's all about him. He hasn't changed at all. Selfish. And Harbaugh for all the demonstrative crap he does on the sideline, did absolutely jack **** about it. Either his bark is bigger than his bite, or he knows he's dealing with a moron but deals with it because the rest of his offense are scrubs. He has to talk to Vernon like he's a child.
Old 01-27-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
After watching this I have less respect for Vernon Davis. He didn't see to give a flying you know what that he cost his team 30 yards. It's all about him. He hasn't changed at all. Selfish. And Harbaugh for all the demonstrative crap he does on the sideline, did absolutely jack **** about it. Either his bark is bigger than his bite, or he knows he's dealing with a moron but deals with it because the rest of his offense are scrubs. He has to talk to Vernon like he's a child.
He is like the J. jackson of the west coast. Big time play maker, but you gotta keep saying, play in beast mode, BUT REMEMBER no penalties! LOL. It's like you gotta keep saying it!
Old 01-27-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Funniest video I've seen in a while

Old 01-27-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually really like Belichick and Brady. I wish we didn't see them in the SB twice. I still want to kick their ass though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-27-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Sure, why not. Then I can roll this boy back out right in time for Euro2012.
ITS ON!
I got the sig ready lol.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ITS ON!
I got the sig ready lol.
K, I don't really have one ready, but if any of my fellow giants fans have something or want to make something I'll use that, worst comes to worst I'll come up with something.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:57 AM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
K, I don't really have one ready, but if any of my fellow giants fans have something or want to make something I'll use that, worst comes to worst I'll come up with something.
lol no rush.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Draw It Up: NFC Championship Edition
http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...onship-edition

Xs and Os article. Run and Shoot. Must read!
Old 01-28-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Kevin Gilbride's 'option' offense in passing game fuels NY Giants

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...#ixzz1knOJH3Nv
Old 01-28-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Another ****** MS Paint wallpaper, this time for the Superbowl!

Old 01-29-2012, 09:04 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

The Giants are talking way too much. I don't like it at all.
Old 01-30-2012, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The Giants are talking way too much. I don't like it at all.
They've been talking all postseason. Also, if the Pats need extra motivation in the Super Bowl then they don't deserve to win anyway. Last, the Pats are all talking also wo who cares.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-30-2012, 10:26 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
They've been talking all postseason. Also, if the Pats need extra motivation in the Super Bowl then they don't deserve to win anyway. Last, the Pats are all talking also wo who cares.
Shush! I'm nervous!
Old 01-30-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'm not worried about talking. They can talk all the want. At the end of the day it doesn't mean anything. It's not going to impact the game in any way.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Shush! I'm nervous!
Haha I am also but it's great just to get back again.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-30-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok guys, so I need your help in deciding what to wear this sunday. No seriously. Because over the course of the playoffs, I have had a pretty strict code for what to wear and eat on gameday. Against the Falcons I wore a red sweather without thinking much of it. I also ate a Bacon cheeseburger from a take-out store.

That obviously worked out brilliantly, so half-jokingly I wore a green t-shirt against the Packers since the trend of wearing a shirt with the same color theme as our opponents' jerseys worked out the week before. I ate the exact same food.

And what do you know, it worked again! So against the 49ers I wore that same red sweather again, and ate the exact same burger for the third week in a row. And here we are.

Now, normally i'm not a superstitious guy. I've always scoffed at the idea. But this is starting to mess with my head now, because I don't want to mess with the unknown here. So what do you think?

Should I wear the red sweather, because we won two playoff games when i wore it? should I switch back to the green t-shirt, so as to gain a rotation symmetry? Or should i wear a blue sweather to continue the theme of wearing clothes that matches the opponents' jerseys?

It goes without saying that I order the burger again. And sorry for sounding ridicolus, But again, I'm not taking any chances with this game.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote