Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 08-23-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Barden hasn't really separated himself from Randle or JJ in camp. Couple that with his sporadic play in the PS so far, along with his inability to play STs, and I just think the coaching staff has had enough.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I thought Barden hasn't really separated himself from Randle or JJ in camp. Couple that with his sporadic play in the PS so far, along with his inability to play STs, and I just think the coaching staff has had enough.
From all accounts Barden is doing just as well this camp as always. You don't hear a lot about it because those 2 are the newer flavors. I think everyone is sick of writing about Barden and his potential and whether or not he'll ever reach it in a Giants uniform.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait to get this in 2 weeks! That night is going to be out of control fun.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-24-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

The following players are not scheduled to play tonight for the Giants:
24 Terrell Thomas (CB)
31 Brandon Bing (CB)
36 Jayron Hosley (CB)
44 Ahmad Bradshaw (RB)
59 Michael Boley (LB)
65 William Beatty (OT)
67 Brandon Mosley (OT)
73 Shaun Rogers (DT)
88 Hakeem Nicks (WR)
90 Jason Pierre-Paul (DE)
96 Marvin Austin (DT)
98 Adrian Tracy (DE)
PUP
47 Travis Beckum (TE)
99 Chris Canty (DT)

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-24-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even as a fan, once you start winning championships, you just want it that much more. I want five so bad, just so we can further put our names up there with the legendary franchises. Plus I want to pass the Cowboys in SB's.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we've been so lucky to see 2, it's ridiculous and i love it

also, bummed at Bing's injury, might cost him a spot on this team
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

We need a 5th! I think Eli and Coughlin have 1 more in them. Then it's just the Steelers to tie. I want my scarf now also.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-24-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

where can I get one of those scarfs?
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 08-24-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Go the Giants/Cowboys game or buy one on EBAY after it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-24-2012, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

haha everyone who was on the bubble are making plays tonight.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-24-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

1st half positives

Ramses
Rivers
Kiwi
Linval
Webster
Eli

Jones, Scott, and Herz all with great ST play. This cutdown is going to be difficult.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-24-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is going to be real hard for Reese to cut down to 53.
Old 08-24-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

High ankle sprain for prince . ****
Quote:
Old 08-24-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

The CB revolving door continues. Thank god for Webster.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-24-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Wilson is that dude.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
David Wilson is that dude.
Beastly tonight. Pinball like with great balance.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-24-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Petrus might get the boot. Kind of awful again tonight.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-24-2012, 11:29 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Petrus might get the boot. Kind of awful again tonight.
Your going to cut Petrus for who? Our other backup line up suck as well. Who are you going to take instead Jim Cordle?
Old 08-24-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Your going to cut Petrus for who? Our other backup line up suck as well. Who are you going to take instead Jim Cordle?
No clue. I didn't say I would do it but it wouldn't surprise me. I was a big believer in him but he looks like a totally different player now.

The 2nd CB situation is what worries me the most regardless.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-24-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
No clue. I didn't say I would do it but it wouldn't surprise me. I was a big believer in him but he looks like a totally different player now.

The 2nd CB situation is what worries me the most regardless.
Unless they can get a better OL men on the waiver wire I would be surprised if Petrus was cut. Especially in favor of any of the guys we have on that 2nd/3rd string.

Ya got to hope Hosley/Prince/Thomas can recover quickly. It would not surprise me to see us pick up a CB who is cut on Monday.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whats the recovery time on a high ankle sprain?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
whats the recovery time on a high ankle sprain?
Usually anywhere from 4-6 weeks I believe.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-25-2012, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Mild high ankle sprain according to Coughlin so that's good news.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-25-2012, 09:14 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well if the x-rays are negative, wouldn't that mean it was a high ankle strain? no bone damage, just some bruising of tendon/ligament?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
well if the x-rays are negative, wouldn't that mean it was a high ankle strain? no bone damage, just some bruising of tendon/ligament?
Yeah they said already it's a high ankle sprain.

sig by BoneKrusher