Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 08-09-2013, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll have to pass on that. ATL is a GIANT ass clown so I can't really support him. Worse than Scott because he's a complete piece of ****. That, and, honestly I've never been a big fan of YFS' evaluations. Or ATL's for that matter.

I will just stay here, haha.
Old 08-09-2013, 09:51 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nooooooo come on bro. Just pretend they don't exist and come for the rest of us.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:16 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The following is from Rotoworld:

Quote:
Eagles S Kenny Phillips "isn't moving very well" in training camp practices.

Pat Chung has already locked up starting strong safety duties, and Nate Allen is the favorite at free. Phillips needs to worry about his roster spot. He can't shake his troublesome knee woes and his contract has no guaranteed money
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come home Kenny. Come home.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is why I can't wait until we can just get robot parts. Give Kenny a knee that never breaks and we're talking about a guy who could challenge Earl Thomas as a centerfielder.

And it may just be cause YFS has been one of the most vocal non-giants fans about Eli-magic and was one of the first non-giants fans to really speak up about it on these boards tainting my perspective but I do have a lot of respect for what the dude has to say about guys he's watched a lot.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Nooooooo come on bro. Just pretend they don't exist and come for the rest of us.
I'll pass. Like I said, I also don't find them to be very good evaluators of talent too.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

YFS has a wealth of knowledge honestly. He's very good with the Xs and Os. He had a great article on pattern reading in the Cover 3 that I highly recommend you all read.

I don't agree always with their scouting, but what I love is they're not afraid to have a different opinion from the mainstream guys. It's legitimately their own opinion. And we form our own opinions on players anyway. I just want content so I can form my own opinion.

Come on Forenci. It's not the same without you.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
YFS has a wealth of knowledge honestly. He's very good with the Xs and Os. He had a great article on pattern reading in the Cover 3 that I highly recommend you all read.

I don't agree always with their scouting, but what I love is they're not afraid to have a different opinion from the mainstream guys. It's legitimately their own opinion. And we form our own opinions on players anyway. I just want content so I can form my own opinion.

In one of my more motivated times, I started creating a wiki like website for the NFL draft. My idea was to crowd source all the evaluations where anyone could add to the content. Obviously it'd have to be policed and stuff like that. Then I got unmotivated after 15 minutes and played video games.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 10:50 AM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BBD, where is this article on routes? i love stuff like that, im a hs receiver/db/special teams coach so huge nerd for all that overly complex stuff
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 10:58 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey619 View Post
BBD, where is this article on routes? i love stuff like that, im a hs receiver/db/special teams coach so huge nerd for all that overly complex stuff
http://www.bigcatcountry.com/jaguars-film-room

Read all of those articles. There's a wealth of information in there that I highly recommend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
In one of my more motivated times, I started creating a wiki like website for the NFL draft. My idea was to crowd source all the evaluations where anyone could add to the content. Obviously it'd have to be policed and stuff like that. Then I got unmotivated after 15 minutes and played video games.
Yeah I hear that. I feel like I could have dived into this career path myself and really contributed but I just don't have the time for it. It's a huge sacrifice that I just can't make.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:

Haha, that's alright. ATL doesn't deserve to be supported.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love that Hankins and Moore are getting rave reviews so far. Loved both picks and I hope they man the line for us the next 5 years.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Love that Hankins and Moore are getting rave reviews so far. Loved both picks and I hope they man the line for us the next 5 years.
I loved Moore but I really wasn't a huge fan of Hankins. Hopefully he proves me wrong.

I know I'm gonna be pissed when I see Arthur Brown lighting it up for Baltimore though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Haha, that's alright. ATL doesn't deserve to be supported.
What if we all go? You won't come with? :(

And why do you hate him so much? ATL is good peoples.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm happy staying here. I did want to go but now I don't care. I don't even come on as much as I did in the past.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-09-2013, 11:29 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I pretty much stay here for you guys. I want to keep the Giant community together. But I hate getting content from one place and forums for another. I rather just streamline into one place and make life simpler.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I pretty much stay here for you guys. I want to keep the Giant community together. But I hate getting content from one place and forums for another. I rather just streamline into one place and make life simpler.
I honestly don't read much about football at all anymore. Soccer's taken over that aspect of my sports fan hood, so I only really interact with football media through this forum and local radio/bar-talk.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 08-09-2013, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
I loved Moore but I really wasn't a huge fan of Hankins. Hopefully he proves me wrong.

I know I'm gonna be pissed when I see Arthur Brown lighting it up for Baltimore though.

What if we all go? You won't come with? :(

And why do you hate him so much? ATL is good peoples.
I mean, if EVERYONE went from the forums, sure, but that won't happen.

And ATL is the biggest douche bag I've ever seen on these forums, which is saying something.

I thought it was pretty hilarious once when he PMed me asking if he should start using HGH. I mean, how the hell would I know?

And what tool uses HGH for the sake of just lifting weights? Not like he's a professional body builder or an athlete. Like I said, dude is a tool. I don't believe in supporting douche bags. Same reason why I don't follow or pay attention to people like Bill Simmons.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

That's pretty prejudiced fagenci.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-09-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Dammit guys :(
Old 08-09-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

I'll move once they have a critical mass, but I just don't have enough to say about FB to become an early adopter.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-09-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
That's pretty prejudiced fagenci.
Haha, maybe. But I had to interact with the guy more than most because he was a Mets fan and was on another Mets forum I use to frequent. Trust me, the guy is a piece of **** human being and I don't say that about many people.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Haha, maybe. But I had to interact with the guy more than most because he was a Mets fan and was on another Mets forum I use to frequent. Trust me, the guy is a piece of **** human being and I don't say that about many people.
And he's a Mets fan.....
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Well, I can only speak of the experiences I've had with him and he seems like a great guy. Never had any clashes with him.

Anyway I'll try to frequent both places but I'm really just a 1 forum guy. I've been using twitter more often lately.
Old 08-09-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tight end Adrien Robinson may be hidden gem for Giants - See more at:
http://www.northjersey.com/sports/21....k1DFFQD8.dpuf

Nice articles on how he struggled his rookie year.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
And he's a Mets fan.....
One franchise is looking up while the other is boggggged down.

sig by BoneKrusher