Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 09-04-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The key will be our defense and our red zone. I want to see Fewell utilize ALL our fronts. Our base 43 front, the big man front, NASCAR, and the 34 front. I want to see us use all of those against that Dallas OL. I want to test that OL from the get go and see how they react to that. Be aggressive Fewell and blitz Romo. Get that OL on it's heels early on and keep them on it.

In the red zone, I want to see us get a TD rather than initiate FG Fest 2013! It's all on Fewell in setting the tone in his contract year. The offense needs to turn those chances into a TD. That's all on them not to waste chances.

This game is very winnable and our defense can set the tone early on.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:01 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Romo turns the ball over when you pressure him up the gut. You can't play coverage vs Romo, he's too good for that. He'll eat it up. He's been eating it up.

But when you bring A gap pressure, he makes mistakes. He'll turn it over if you keep bringing creative pressures at him. I'm not saying blitz him every play, that's unrealistic, but I'd want to see us blitz him a good 40% of the game.

And concentrate on the A gap. They have a rookie there, and next to him a G who hasn't played in a year. Bring that A gap pressure on him. Use a lot of different gap strategies to confuse their protections.

Of course we'll do none of this. We'll just Cover 2 and Cover 2 harder. And our blitzes will start 20 yards beyond the LOS.

I hate Perry Fewell.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:10 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Romo turns the ball over when you pressure him up the gut. You can't play coverage vs Romo, he's too good for that. He'll eat it up. He's been eating it up.

But when you bring A gap pressure, he makes mistakes. He'll turn it over if you keep bringing creative pressures at him. I'm not saying blitz him every play, that's unrealistic, but I'd want to see us blitz him a good 40% of the game.

And concentrate on the A gap. They have a rookie there, and next to him a G who hasn't played in a year. Bring that A gap pressure on him. Use a lot of different gap strategies to confuse their protections.

Of course we'll do none of this. We'll just Cover 2 and Cover 2 harder. And our blitzes will start 20 yards beyond the LOS.

I hate Perry Fewell.

It can be done! I hate him, but I'll be positive. New year, clean slate, in a contract year. So let's see how he does. We have a lot more fronts now, and supposedly, by he tweets we have been very aggressive. So let's see that carry over to the game.

We can't utilize our 3 man rushes, however I want to see more fire zones like the Jets game where Tuck got an int. Mix up the fronts, and keep bringing in heat.

This is our shot to get to 1-0 before we play the Broncos. We can't start the season 0-2. I think this game can be had. New defensive system for Dallas, and shaky OL for Dallas. I think this our chance to really start the season on a positive note.

Test that OL early and often.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:12 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like Dallas is just due. We've beat them 4 times at their house. They're just due.

We can't stay undefeated at Jerry World forever.

And I think Dallas is going to be sneaky good this year too if they can stay focused.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
I feel like Dallas is just due. We've beat them 4 times at their house. They're just due.

We can't stay undefeated at Jerry World forever.

And I think Dallas is going to be sneaky good this year too if they can stay focused.
That could be the case. However, I think we have made the moves to be better. Fewell and the defense have gotten better. We fixed the DL, and prince has gotten better. TT has played well for coming off his injury. Everyone is playing and operational.

Dallas has a bad OL. New system chance. Maybe they beat us at home, but early on 1st game of the season, I think we can steal this game. I like our chances a lot. Now come game time, if our defense is useless and our offense is stagnant, then we will know early on that this is not our night.

I got that sense during the T-giving Denver game, Cincy game last season, Ravens and Falcons. You know right away when it's not your day. At least I do. The vibe is different and the breaks aren't going your way. With this team, I have come to figure it out early when this team sleep walks with no sign of waking up that day.

I do remain optimistic for this sunday night though. I think we can be 5-0 at the end of the night playing in Dallas.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Jacobs sucks. No desire to have him back.

I laughed when that first article came out and he was saying how the Giants never made him do squats because didn't want to do squats but now that SF was making him he had all this speed and power.

Yeah, sure Brandon..
Old 09-04-2013, 02:20 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Jacobs in his prime was a great power back.

I honestly only want him back for his pass protection. Dude was a beast picking up the blitz. Even Jacobs strongest critics can't deny that.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:26 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Yeah great in pass protection and can help in that regard. However, he is not in his prime. Also, interestingly enough, his prime was during the OL's collective prime where they were all god like in run blocking. It was no accident we led the NFL in TOP year after year.

We can say this about Ware, Ward, and Bradshaw too. Their prime can be attributed to Jacobs prime, which mirrored the offensive line's prime. It's hard to tout any single RB's success when we pretty much had a plug and play system. RB wants to leave the Giants? Ok, plug someone else in and instant success.

Now we don't have that. Our OL is no where near that type of OL like half a decade ago. Scott and Wilson will need patience and have to create something out of nothing which means the critical factor of vision comes into play. Don't rush to hit the hole, but wait until the blocks are set up. Brown did this well during the pre season.
Old 09-04-2013, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we have a good opportunity against Dallas. The key will be our ground game. They are soft at DT and don't have much quality DL depth. Plus they are still transitioning. I know they have preseason but a live game is very different. Plus we practice a lot against similar fronts.

I think Pugh and Beatty should do ok against Spencer and Ware. If Eli gets time he will make plays.

Coughlin's team will be well prepared and any game against Dallas is never easy.

I think the risk may be that people will overestimate where we are at after the game.
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Yeah great in pass protection and can help in that regard. However, he is not in his prime. Also, interestingly enough, his prime was during the OL's collective prime where they were all god like in run blocking. It was no accident we led the NFL in TOP year after year.

We can say this about Ware, Ward, and Bradshaw too. Their prime can be attributed to Jacobs prime, which mirrored the offensive line's prime. It's hard to tout any single RB's success when we pretty much had a plug and play system. RB wants to leave the Giants? Ok, plug someone else in and instant success.

Now we don't have that. Our OL is no where near that type of OL like half a decade ago. Scott and Wilson will need patience and have to create something out of nothing which means the critical factor of vision comes into play. Don't rush to hit the hole, but wait until the blocks are set up. Brown did this well during the pre season.
I think our oline will be fine just let's see how it goes.
For example I was not a fan when we over hauled our line in 2004; after we brought in a no name back up guard from the Browns called OHara to start at centre. Or when we replaced Petigout at LT with Diehl.

We are retooling the Oline this year, no question but I think Flahrety's guys will surprise.
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Dallas defense can be exploited by the deep ball and penalties in this game.

My most curious unknown is how will David Wilson do.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Pete View Post
I think our oline will be fine just let's see how it goes.
For example I was not a fan when we over hauled our line in 2004; after we brought in a no name back up guard from the Browns called OHara to start at centre. Or when we replaced Petigout at LT with Diehl.

We are retooling the Oline this year, no question but I think Flahrety's guys will surprise.
Refreshing. I love how you guys call it retooling on the OL and are settled with the possibility of surprise. In the Dallas forum, if you don't have a mixture of Pro Bowlers or 1st Round picks on the OL, the sky is falling.
Old 09-04-2013, 05:34 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Refreshing. I love how you guys call it retooling on the OL and are settled with the possibility of surprise. In the Dallas forum, if you don't have a mixture of Pro Bowlers or 1st Round picks on the OL, the sky is falling.
We never did when our OL was amazing. We had:

D.D.- Rich S - O'hara - Snee -Kareem M.

Now we have:

Beatty - Brewer - Boothe- Snee- Pugh
Old 09-04-2013, 05:37 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
I think the Dallas defense can be exploited by the deep ball and penalties in this game.

My most curious unknown is how will David Wilson do.
That's what I am hoping for. I want to see how your defense can sync together in the first game. No more 34 issues. Now we have a normal 43 defense. If we can run block Wilson can do some damage.. We have never had a RB like Wilson's potential.

So non of our divisional fans have seen that speed at RB for us. So that will be exciting. Let's see what Wilson and Scott can do. That's a lot of speed on the field. So hopefully we can get some big plays.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jacobs in his prime was a great power back.

I honestly only want him back for his pass protection. Dude was a beast picking up the blitz. Even Jacobs strongest critics can't deny that.
In his prime, sure. He's washed up now. And I'd prefer a back who at least could potentially do some damage in the pass game on third down blocking. Maybe run too, considering how much Gilbride loves to run third down draws.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:09 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
That's what I am hoping for. I want to see how your defense can sync together in the first game. No more 34 issues. Now we have a normal 43 defense. If we can run block Wilson can do some damage.. We have never had a RB like Wilson's potential.

So non of our divisional fans have seen that speed at RB for us. So that will be exciting. Let's see what Wilson and Scott can do. That's a lot of speed on the field. So hopefully we can get some big plays.
I don't have confidence in our safeties to cover well, but I do have confidence in their ability to come up and stuff the run, so we shall see.

I really want to see if we can generate pass rush using just 4 DLinmen. ...or like Marinelli has renamed the position... Rushmen.

Old 09-04-2013, 06:26 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
I don't have confidence in our safeties to cover well, but I do have confidence in their ability to come up and stuff the run, so we shall see.

I really want to see if we can generate pass rush using just 4 DLinmen. ...or like Marinelli has renamed the position... Rushmen.

Well if they can't cover that makes play action that much more effective. We can also run our amazing, super, duper, predictable draw out of shotgun formation.

That's something that could possibly work well. I hope this season we dink and dunk a lot more. Usually we keep a RB in when a team blitzes. I want to see more of a check-release and free release, where we send Wilson out. Catch a quick 3 yard pass and let him do his thing.

As far as the pass rush. Welcome to our world! Now the element of a 34 of disguise and deciding who is coming and who isn't all goes away. You will need to pray your front 4 gets home. In a Tamp 2, you guys rarely blitz because the Lbs are: collision-funnel- and sinking. So now your plight will be the same as ours.

Fewell rarely blitzes, so it's a matter of pray the front 4 gets home. When they do things are good.. like 2 super bowls good. When not, they don't get home, blitzes dont get home, and WRs are wide open, with opposing Qbs having days to throw.

Now you guys will be on the same boat.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Well if they can't cover that makes play action that much more effective. We can also run our amazing, super, duper, predictable draw out of shotgun formation.

That's something that could possibly work well. I hope this season we dink and dunk a lot more. Usually we keep a RB in when a team blitzes. I want to see more of a check-release and free release, where we send Wilson out. Catch a quick 3 yard pass and let him do his thing.

As far as the pass rush. Welcome to our world! Now the element of a 34 of disguise and deciding who is coming and who isn't all goes away. You will need to pray your front 4 gets home. In a Tamp 2, you guys rarely blitz because the Lbs are: collision-funnel- and sinking. So now your plight will be the same as ours.

Fewell rarely blitzes, so it's a matter of pray the front 4 gets home. When they do things are good.. like 2 super bowls good. When not, they don't get home, blitzes dont get home, and WRs are wide open, with opposing Qbs having days to throw.

Now you guys will be on the same boat.
I think we will blitz more than Fewell. In the preseason we saw a variety of LB, CB, and S blitzes.

I kind of do hope that you DO dink and dunk because I think our LBs and CBs are the strength of the defense. What I'm hoping is that Ware and Spencer will force you guys to go short and not give Eli time to sit back and throw the deep ball.

Anxious to see Wilson get the ball in space and see if he can or can't make use of his raw talent.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:28 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
I think we will blitz more than Fewell. In the preseason we saw a variety of LB, CB, and S blitzes.

I kind of do hope that you DO dink and dunk because I think our LBs and CBs are the strength of the defense. What I'm hoping is that Ware and Spencer will force you guys to go short and not give Eli time to sit back and throw the deep ball.

Anxious to see Wilson get the ball in space and see if he can or can't make use of his raw talent.
That's not specific to the T2. If you guys do that would be new and something to see. That means that specific player better get home or else you guys will have issues like we did every time we blitzed last season.

Wilson can go deep too which he did last season against the Eagles when he ran a wheel route for a TD. I would like to see how you guys play him. If you put a LB on him he will fly right past them.

Lbs and Cbs is a solid unit for guys. But in a 43 scheme you want the DL to be the strength. The If you guys can't get home or the front 4 cant get pressure it doesn't matter who plays Lb or CB. They can't cover forever, and in our system which is heavy on sight adjustments we will slice right through the secondary.

That's what I said once you guys made the system switch. Let's see if Ware can adapt and continue to put up pro bowl stats. Like one of your fan said from your section, we will see if jerry made the right move. If not, then changing systems where Ware was successful would be a bad thing.

These are the subtle things I want to examine.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
That's not specific to the T2. If you guys do that would be new and something to see. That means that specific player better get home or else you guys will have issues like we did every time we blitzed last season.

Wilson can go deep too which he did last season against the Eagles when he ran a wheel route for a TD. I would like to see how you guys play him. If you put a LB on him he will fly right past them.

Lbs and Cbs is a solid unit for guys. But in a 43 scheme you want the DL to be the strength. The If you guys can't get home or the front 4 cant get pressure it doesn't matter who plays Lb or CB. They can't cover forever, and in our system which is heavy on sight adjustments we will slice right through the secondary.

That's what I said once you guys made the system switch. Let's see if Ware can adapt and continue to put up pro bowl stats. Like one of your fan said from your section, we will see if jerry made the right move. If not, then changing systems where Ware was successful would be a bad thing.

These are the subtle things I want to examine.
Is it? Antoine Winfield was one of the best T2 CBs and he was sent to blitz plenty in that scheme.

According to reports, and even Kiffin has said, we won't be running a strict Tampa2. Nor do I think the 3-4 is going to be completely scrapped. Kiffin instructed our guys to study Seattle's defense. It will be some hybrid 4-3/3-4. I'm not smart enough to know exactly, but I expect plenty of disguise upfront still and a lot more man coverage in the secondary.

Is it Sunday yet??? :D
Old 09-04-2013, 07:54 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Is it? Antoine Winfield was one of the best T2 CBs and he was sent to blitz plenty in that scheme.

According to reports, and even Kiffin has said, we won't be running a strict Tampa2. Nor do I think the 3-4 is going to be completely scrapped. Kiffin instructed our guys to study Seattle's defense. It will be some hybrid 4-3/3-4. I'm not smart enough to know exactly, but I expect plenty of disguise upfront still and a lot more man coverage in the secondary.

Is it Sunday yet??? :D
Was he on the Bucs or another team that ran it? I don't remember. Hmm that will be interesting. We will be running the same thing, lol. Except we have Fewell which is 2 strikes against us! LOL.

But, I am willing to see how this all unfolds. Has Kiffin run all this before? If not, then like I said it may take a few games to utilize all these new things especially since it hasn't seen a lot of game experience because you don't want to show a lot. So this first game will be the first testing point. Same with us too.

It's like two coaches trying new things praying when it counts it's not a bad choice to implement it. I am praying Fewell doesn't run an epic fail type 34 where it's just god awful. Personnel wise we have guys who can get to the QB so that's a plus or saving grace.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it worth it to join that other place or no?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Is it worth it to join that other place or no?
I say no. BBD is trying hard for the Giants though. I give him credit for that.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I say no. BBD is trying hard for the Giants though. I give him credit for that.
Of course you're going to say no! BBD only tried hard for like 2 days. The crap Scott has pulled has been ridiculous though and you can't even dispute that.

Anyway I don't want to start anything here on this. Back to Giants/Cowboys.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Of course you're going to say no! BBD only tried hard for like 2 days. The crap Scott has pulled has been ridiculous though and you can't even dispute that.

Anyway I don't want to start anything here on this. Back to Giants/Cowboys.
I say no because I love you guys! Love the community we have here.

It sounds like I'm maybe unaware of something. What did Scott do?