Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 09-22-2013, 01:48 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody else excited for this upcoming comeback? ****'s gunna be fun!
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So much for that comeback. We suck.
Old 09-22-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I meant our comeback to win this POS division despite starting 0-3. And that **** neither starts until next week, nor can be stopped exclusively by our sucking.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cgf shut up. You are a idiot.
Old 09-22-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am all for pulling Eli and tanking for Clowney. You think we can trade off Nicks and Rolle for some picks?

Let's put Nassib in there maybe get a 2nd rounder for him if he plays well.

EDIT: I just am disgusted by the Giants right now... we honestly should have just given Wilson the damn ball near the end... come on Coughlin stop with your dinosaur ways let the kid get confidence. ******* Beatty had to get that TD called back... that's exactly what Wilson needed you PoS

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
I am all for pulling Eli and tanking for Clowney. You think we can trade off Nicks and Rolle for some picks?

Let's put Nassib in there maybe get a 2nd rounder for him if he plays well.

EDIT: I just am disgusted by the Giants right now... we honestly should have just given Wilson the damn ball near the end... come on Coughlin stop with your dinosaur ways let the kid get confidence. ******* Beatty had to get that TD called back... that's exactly what Wilson needed you PoS
Eh, I'm not mad at Beatty for that play. If Beatty doesn't hold him there is no way Wilson scores a TD anyway.
Old 09-22-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Eh, I'm not mad at Beatty for that play. If Beatty doesn't hold him there is no way Wilson scores a TD anyway.
I am just upset man Wilson is so talented... I think Coughlin and this awful o-line is ruining him.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 09-22-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We suck something aweful. Man oh man, this is going to be a long season. No passion. No emotion. Just stonefaced multimillionaire douches walking around like zombies getting shat on by opponents week in and week out. And the stupid ************* moustache-face Gilbride looking like a jerk going deep every snap even though our O-line couldn't even block a twelve year old girl. And Coughlin just pacing up and down the line yelling, no adjustments or even hints of taking control of the sinking ship.

This is bad, this is real bad. We are one of the worst teams in the NFL offensively, it's funny to think about us expecting a top three offense in the NFL, when we after three games actually have twice as many turnovers as TDs. Not even our kicker can score, Josh Brown, the **** kinda generic ******** name is that? Horrible ******* day, rant over.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:35 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What do you mean? Considering the defense has been getting zero help, I think they have done quite well. They aren't elite, but they have exceeded by expectations this year.

I think a lot of the blame goes on Coughlin and company too. We just don't look ready, at all. Guys are making A LOT of stupid mistakes. I like the foundation we have in place going forward, but it does look like the team is going to struggle this year.

No pass rush or blitzes getting home. They exceeded my expectations in terms of not being pathetic and not giving up the home run ball. Other than that they stink at getting a pass rush.

Now the offense has passed them in terms of being more pathetic. This is epic level of rubbish play. Defense needs to get to the QB. The issues is they can't. Passive bush league system. Justin Tuck 2 tackles no sacks. He is so awful.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:25 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Today every giants fan learned what its like to be a jets fan. That game was pitiful

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well this had to be rock bottom. I know the OL is a mess but so many problems right now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am getting tired of these stupid shutouts. Score something you fools!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shutout or not it doesn't matter. I'm really perplexed as to what the problem is right now. I go back to the holding on the Wilson TD and wonder if that really changed the momentum that much.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-22-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Well this had to be rock bottom. I know the OL is a mess but so many problems right now.
Yep. It's a disaster. DT is a position of strength now. DE is a weakness. JPP just isn't the same right now and Tuck is complete trash. Kiwi is just so meh. Moore just isn't ready yet. Sorry to say that GF because I know you have supported Tuck in the past but he is terrible. LBs honestly playing as terribly as I thought they would. J-Will has been good. Herzich sucks but he's a back up so I'm not going to freak out over that. DB needs some work. Prince is a stud. He shut down Steve Smith (until he goth hurt) on every play except that one where he just basically whiffed on a tackle. Even Ross showed some good play except for getting beat deep.

I think safety is a huge concern. Rolle is more of a LB these days to be honest. Mundy just isn't that good. That and the OL are probably our two biggest needs when we go into the off-season. OL is just a mess. Outside of Pugh. I don't understand Beatty. He was great last year and our last game he was really good too. Now he just decides to suck. Maybe there is an injury?

At least Pugh is looking really good.

To me, a lot of this loss goes on the coaching staff. Terrible penalties, terrible play calling, and the team did not look at all ready for this game. To me that falls on the coaching staff. How can you not be ready to go out there and essentially fight for your season?

Granted, this division is awful but it is still an uphill battle now. Granted we are AWFUL too so it may be a moot point.
Old 09-22-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Yep. It's a disaster. DT is a position of strength now. DE is a weakness. JPP just isn't the same right now and Tuck is complete trash. Kiwi is just so meh. Moore just isn't ready yet. Sorry to say that GF because I know you have supported Tuck in the past but he is terrible. LBs honestly playing as terribly as I thought they would. J-Will has been good. Herzich sucks but he's a back up so I'm not going to freak out over that. DB needs some work. Prince is a stud. He shut down Steve Smith (until he goth hurt) on every play except that one where he just basically whiffed on a tackle. Even Ross showed some good play except for getting beat deep.

I think safety is a huge concern. Rolle is more of a LB these days to be honest. Mundy just isn't that good. That and the OL are probably our two biggest needs when we go into the off-season. OL is just a mess. Outside of Pugh. I don't understand Beatty. He was great last year and our last game he was really good too. Now he just decides to suck. Maybe there is an injury?

At least Pugh is looking really good.

To me, a lot of this loss goes on the coaching staff. Terrible penalties, terrible play calling, and the team did not look at all ready for this game. To me that falls on the coaching staff. How can you not be ready to go out there and essentially fight for your season?

Granted, this division is awful but it is still an uphill battle now. Granted we are AWFUL too so it may be a moot point.
I pretty much agree with everything here. I still think we make this year interesting though.

I know he just had surgery but I'm very worried about JPP. He was awesome against the run last year but he really did lack in the pass rush. It's more of the same right now minus the good run game defense. I'm most interested in seeing how the year plays out for him.

What's up with Beatty also? I never would think he's one of these guys but please tell me now that he got his money he's done. He looks like a totally different player right now. Whole interior needs a rework which blows. Snee is done like Diehl, Baas had a good 8 game run with us but he blows. Boothe is as meh as they come. OL turned bad quick and that's hurting us.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-22-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Yeah OL is killing us. And to be fair, Eli has not played great. A lot of that may have to do with the OL though. He has been getting destroyed. He looked dead out there after taking so many hits. There is no questioning his toughness though. Probably one of the toughest guys in the NFL.
Old 09-22-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

We lost because of the OL today but the other 2 games were not the OL. That's why I'm so confused. We're really losing because of different aspects of the team each week. Scary.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-22-2013, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

The first game the OL played quite poorly too. I mean, granted, the turnovers murdered us the first game, but the OL didn't play well the first half of that game.

OL played pretty decent in the second game. That's what confuses me. Beatty played like trash the first half of game one, good the second game, and trash today.

I don't really put that TD getting called back on him. Wilson bounced it outside and Beatty had to hold or Wilson was going to get stopped.
Old 09-22-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Is it bad that I want us to lose against the Chiefs?

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 09-22-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Meh, I'm not there yet. We still could come back and win the division. Won't be easy but it's possible. If we lose another game then yes, I will probably start wanting us to lose some games. If we're going to suck there is no point in trying to be 7-9 or 8-8. Coughlin would never let it happen, but I'd rather suck and try to get elite talent. Clowney is probably out of reach but you never know if we could get close enough and trade up.
Old 09-22-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
The first game the OL played quite poorly too. I mean, granted, the turnovers murdered us the first game, but the OL didn't play well the first half of that game.

OL played pretty decent in the second game. That's what confuses me. Beatty played like trash the first half of game one, good the second game, and trash today.

I don't really put that TD getting called back on him. Wilson bounced it outside and Beatty had to hold or Wilson was going to get stopped.
I thought that never should have got called back. He had him inside and didn't stretch his arms.

The OL wasn't that good first game but again not why we lost. I know it sounds crazy and LT was mad but I agree with CGF that we make a run somehow.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-22-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Meh, I'm not there yet. We still could come back and win the division. Won't be easy but it's possible. If we lose another game then yes, I will probably start wanting us to lose some games. If we're going to suck there is no point in trying to be 7-9 or 8-8. Coughlin would never let it happen, but I'd rather suck and try to get elite talent. Clowney is probably out of reach but you never know if we could get close enough and trade up.
Wow really? Losing is bad, but just laying down and rolling over as worse. I would never want to see my guys just not even give a **** on the field.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Wow really? Losing is bad, but just laying down and rolling over as worse. I would never want to see my guys just not even give a **** on the field.
Why? We're fans. I hate losing but we're not coaches or players. They shouldn't be laying down and giving up. I've always disagreed with Scott when he said players and coaches should try to lose. You can't do that on the team.

However, as a fan, if we're not going to win anything I'd much rather get a higher draft pick to improve the team. I would never "root" for my team to lose. Ever. But if they kept losing and we got a stud player that would lessen the impact a bit.
Old 09-22-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Ness take it somewhere else. We've owned you under Harbaugh.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-22-2013, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Ness take it somewhere else. We've owned you under Harbaugh.
Okay and we have more Super Bowl trophies. Irrelevant nonsense FTW. LOL u mad. Take what somewhere else? I wasn't even gloating in this thread. Just having a regular conversation (that wasn't even addressed to you) and you're already butthurt and trying to hang your hat on winning two out of three games in two years, as if it had anything to do with what I was talking about. You're simply coming off as a little whiny girl when you make a comment like that.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 09-22-2013 at 09:24 PM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote