Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 08-17-2011, 10:01 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
All 25 Eli Manning Interceptions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tUsUoMIHZc

Someone on BBI posted this.. I count 7-9 on WRs, the rest on Eli.
Interesting to see this. I counted 16 INTs that you could blame Eli fully or partially for. But some of those were desperation throws, and I have no problem with trying to make a play for your team when you're down big. like three of the picks against Green Bay(one of those weren't even an INT really, He stepped out of bounds but the Giants were out of challenges).

I fully believe he will throw between 12-17 INTs this year, and improve a lot. But I think he will also throw for less yards and TDs this year.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

yeah well lets just take out 6 INTs. Had Eli thrown 31 TDs and 19 picks, absolutely all the casual fans and E!SPN would be saying how great of a year Eli had, and how he's going to get better.

Instead we just them whining about how Eli turns the ball over too much.

It makes me lol, but also gets me annoyed sometimes.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The reason Mario will never take that next step:

Quote:
I’m surprised we haven’t seen more great grabs from WR Mario Manningham in his fourth camp, though today he had one when he leaped on an in cut inside CB Corey Webster and reached behind him to make the catch. “Nice grab, ‘rio,” his teammates yelled. But Manningham and QB Eli Manning just look to be a bit off right now. On one play, Manningham turned the wrong way and Manning threw 5 feet to his right.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boley been banged up the past few days. This UDFA Paysinger been making an impression.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know Ingram has looked well in camp also but I didn't see much from them in the game. I thought Herzlich looked the best.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-17-2011, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Sounds like more trouble from camp today in regards to guys running wrong routes. I can't believe we haven't simplified this system just a little bit over the years.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-17-2011, 07:28 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eli's not having a good camp guys. I'm starting to get concerned.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:50 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone see the Francessa - Rolle interview on YES? If you did, you know why I'm bringing it up...

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Eli's not having a good camp guys. I'm starting to get concerned.
Sounds like he's been mediocre but it also sounds like the system is killing us in preseason. Manningham and Beckum running the wrong routes the last 2 days.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-17-2011, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Personally I think it's a bit more than 7-9. 9 would be the low end. 21, 23, and were so frustrating. 23 and 24 we were so out of the game, Eli just didn't care and was forcing things for a miracle.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:09 AM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eli misses Steve Smith because he was such a crisp route runner and Eli could depend on him being exactly where he was supposed to be.

Boss was also "safety valve" for Eli and losing both Boss and Smith means Eli has a much smaller margin for error now.
JBCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Anyone see the Francessa - Rolle interview on YES? If you did, you know why I'm bringing it up...
I saw it and I have no idea what you're talking about. I actually thought he came off much better than what I expected.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-18-2011, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I saw it and I have no idea what you're talking about. I actually thought he came off much better than what I expected.
Really. Rolle was avoiding making any real answer like the plague. You could tell 100% he was lying.

I think the questions caught him off guard. He should been expecting them.
Old 08-18-2011, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Really. Rolle was avoiding making any real answer like the plague. You could tell 100% he was lying.

I think the questions caught him off guard. He should been expecting them.
I didn't care about the U stuff but he came off much more intelligent than I expected. Frankly I thought he would sound like a moron but I didn't get much of that. Terrell Thomas impressed me a ton in his interview.

Francesa is the worst interviewer ever though. He asks a question and the player/coach/GM/owner start to answer them and then before they get half way through he's answering it for him and already into the next question. I counted about 5 or 6 dirty looks from Kiwi, Eli, Reese, and some other that were getting ticked off about that.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-18-2011, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Cotchery looking good tonight. I wonder if we even talked to him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-18-2011, 08:46 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

samuel gettin beat on a textbook fade, wheres the JBX or whatever his name is? Even though its preseason, hes a starter and Brown just began getting time, Samuel can be burned in man to man.

Edit: on a sidenote, sinorice moss returned a kick and didnt get scared going through the middle...

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 08-18-2011 at 08:48 PM.
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:52 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It helps when Tom Quinn is not your ST coach.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Osi out 3-4 weeks with arthroscopic knee surgery. Glad to see they're doing this now so he'll be ready by Week 2.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-19-2011, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just time to see more JPP!
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schefter said it could be up to six weeks, but I'm happy to see JPP get more time on the field.
Old 08-19-2011, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Schefter said it could be up to six weeks, but I'm happy to see JPP get more time on the field.
I believe Coughlin said he might even be back for opening day. Regardless our schedule doesn't get hard until after the bye week so as long as he's back before then we should be fine. Like Damix said this is just more development time for JPP.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-19-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

We're signing DT Jimmy Kennedy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-22-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any chance we can talk with Indy about a possible Rosenfels/Tamme swap? They have a desperate need for a quality backup quarterback and we have a cheaper option here already in Carr who already knows the system and they have Clark coming back healthy, capping the value of Tamme. Thoughts?
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI View Post
Any chance we can talk with Indy about a possible Rosenfels/Tamme swap? They have a desperate need for a quality backup quarterback and we have a cheaper option here already in Carr who already knows the system and they have Clark coming back healthy, capping the value of Tamme. Thoughts?
While it makes a lot of sense. You rarely see deals like that go down in the NFL.
Old 08-22-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I know, but just like you said though, it makes a lot of sense and with the lack of quality quarterbacks on the market, you'd hope Jerry at least called Polian and Irsay to see if we could have a match.
DI is offline   Reply With Quote