Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 11-02-2013, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Does Barr translate to a 43? I am starting to want to get in that bandwagon.
I think Barr would be fine in a 4-3. He could easily play a similar role to Von Miller.
I wouldn't be surprised if he could play WLB too.
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 01:20 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I've soured a little on Spags, to be honest. I think we hold him up very high on the pedestal. He was still amazing for us but he really has not had success anywhere else he has gone. I know some of that may be because of a lack of talent but he did have a ton of talent here.
He's also gone to two ****** situations. A completely bare Rams team where he built up the foundation of what's become a really good defense, and the bounty gate saints. Those are both horrible situations to find success and spags did fine for a first time HC with a weak staff. Plus he'd do terrifying things with a guy like Barr if we start tanking for Clowney again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 01:45 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Spags a lot, don't get me wrong. I just wonder if we haven't built him up to be some legendary type DC and I don't think he is that.
Old 11-02-2013, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss Strahan.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You don't realize how amazing these players are until they're gone.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-02-2013, 05:38 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BBD, you said it yourself, the inmates where running the asylum while Payton was suspended, I put no faith in what excuses they have to make about that season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I don't know if we overrate Spags but it was the perfect combo of players and scheme that I've seen. With the personnel we have now the results would be better but still not 07/08.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-02-2013, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm fine with that. I certainly wouldn't be upset if we brought him back.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-03-2013, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Chargers, Vikings, Raiders win please.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-03-2013, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Chargers, Vikings, Raiders win please.
its gonna happen!
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn you Vikings.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:58 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where did all my posts go?
Old 11-04-2013, 08:53 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Well nothing broke right for us at all.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-04-2013, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well nothing broke right for us at all.
So close too on the Skins and Cowboys. At least we know Oakland should be a cake walk.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:00 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

The Chargers screwed that game up big time. I don't know why they are at the 1/2 yard line and they pass three times.

Cowboys didnt go into the tailspin I was hoping for.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-04-2013, 09:00 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw it coming. I was just waiting for Minnesota to lose a heart breaker.

They went in soft Cover 2 at the end of the game and just let em march down the field. Awful. But hey, it was expected and you give credit to Dallas for making the plays they needed to make to win.

I don't care much for the Redskins. They're not the threat.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:02 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

I wonder why they're deleting some of my posts. The swdc loser mafia must be angry at me for something I did.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
The Chargers screwed that game up big time. I don't know why they are at the 1/2 yard line and they pass three times.

Cowboys didnt go into the tailspin I was hoping for.
The ran the first time, but they should have ran 2 out of 3. Also the run was out of shotgun with Woodhead.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Mathews needed the ball there. I know he sucks, but you gotta trust him to get half a yard.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:05 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I wonder why they're deleting some of my posts. The swdc loser mafia must be angry at me for something I did.
Uh oh. Who did you get mad? I got banned for a week 6 years ago because I questioned someone's intelligence with the power to ban me.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

We just need to win every game left.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-04-2013, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Mathews needed the ball there. I know he sucks, but you gotta trust him to get half a yard.
I watched a lot of this game and they showed a crazy stat. Matthews was the first back to back 100 yard rusher this year. It took until week 7 and 8.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:08 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

What did you do BBD?

Yeah forgot about that first down run. I would have ran 3 times with Matthews.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-04-2013, 09:13 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
What did you do BBD?

Yeah forgot about that first down run. I would have ran 3 times with Matthews.
I don't know. Every now and then I'll say something to rub the DC mafia the wrong way. *shrug* I don't really care, I'm just curious to know what I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Uh oh. Who did you get mad? I got banned for a week 6 years ago because I questioned someone's intelligence with the power to ban me.
Who knows. Honestly the only place I care for posting is in here with you guys. I don't care much for off topic or even pro football anymore bc those sections are just so bad now. Plus I lost the patience to actually post my football thoughts these days.

I still post everywhere but I don't really care much for those sections.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GF is right, pretty much need to run the table at this point.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote