Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 12-19-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need to frame that post. It's the Finding Forester of posts.
Old 12-19-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So we sacrifice Forenci to appease Will Beatty?

I could get behind that.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: Forenci

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll also vote for Forenci
Old 12-19-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haters! He has sucked. I'm hoping it's just an injury or a down year. The guy is not someone who I would ever expect to just quit after the big contract. He's a hard worker.
Old 12-19-2013, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Haters! He has sucked. I'm hoping it's just an injury or a down year. The guy is not someone who I would ever expect to just quit after the big contract. He's a hard worker.
Does anyone really expect that from anyone*? You can never know how someone will react to a situation until it happens.

*Anyone other than Albert Haynesworth.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 06:00 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

I hate Beatty. I shouldve known he was fooling us into thinking he doesn't suck last year.

He sucked his whole career outside of one year. It's more reasonable to assume that his one good year was an outlier than to assume that he's gonna be good again.
Old 12-19-2013, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Does anyone really expect that from anyone*? You can never know how someone will react to a situation until it happens.

*Anyone other than Albert Haynesworth.
I think for a lot of guys I would expect it, to be honest. I just know Beatty is a really hard worker. He was one of the best LTs in football last year and now he just sucks? I'm just not so sure. This guy is passionate about the game and is a hard worker. It's not beyond possibility he just gave up after the money but it just seems odd to me.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:53 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got my ass kicked pretty good for messing with a girl I shouldn't have been the first time beat the pats and broke my thumb which didn't recover for a good few months during the second run. ****** up my shoulder real good this summer and still hasn't healed, so nah, forenci's got this. I vote for ritual sacrifice on the eve of the final PS game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 08:58 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well then it looks like it's settled. Forenci for the return of the good Will Beatty. Beer and snacks will be served afterwards.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-20-2013, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

I'm taking you all down with me.
Old 12-20-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Stealing this from BBI but if you had to have either Kiwi or Tuck on the team next year who would you rather have from a talent perspective? Let's say they would have equal salaries to take that out of the equation.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-20-2013, 10:47 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Let's go easy on Forenci so he can still function like a normal person. We'll just break his pinkies. Pinkies are pretty useless. When was the last time you used your pinky for anything?
Old 12-20-2013, 10:49 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

I'm going with Tuck. Because Kiwi is painfully mediocre and also healthy. So he'll actually take snaps away from a better player.

Whereas Tuck is either playing well or hurt, so at least we'll have a better player taking his snaps for 80% of the season since Tuck will be hurt for about 12 games next year.
Old 12-20-2013, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Let's go easy on Forenci so he can still function like a normal person. We'll just break his pinkies. Pinkies are pretty useless. When was the last time you used your pinky for anything?
What other finger can I point up when drinking a beer? I like to look classy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-20-2013, 10:59 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Are we gonna eat him? I'm asking for a friend.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are we gonna eat him? I'm asking for a friend.
We aren't. But Will Beatty is.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Poor Eli. No OL, NO RB, NO TE, NO X, NO Slot.. lol..

God this should be a fun game to see! Throw to your RB every time for 3 yards.

And if the stupid staff calls a Hail Mary I will personally stomp the yard.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

I just hope Eli doesn't die on Sunday. I've already accepted the fact that he'll throw 3 picks and 110 yards on 45% completion percentage.

Just don't die Eli. Don't die.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just hope Eli doesn't die on Sunday. I've already accepted the fact that he'll throw 3 picks and 110 yards on 45% completion percentage.

Just don't die Eli. Don't die.
Well that's not different when our offense was amazing. I still expected ints in his column his fault or not. It's never good when the opposite side of the ball starts to talk smack and loathe the offense. I coached through that where our defense couldn't stop anyone. Players hate that. So do coaches because it effects your job to game plan because the other side of the ball is useless.

You try to game plan and if the defense stinks you can't stick to your game plan or call sheet. So I totally understand this season as a former coach because I coached through it. It's no fun.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

He should wear a flak tacket to protect his ribs and any other equipment that might be helpful to prevent an injury.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-20-2013, 12:41 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
He should wear a flak tacket to protect his ribs and any other equipment that might be helpful to prevent an injury.

TC: So Eli, remember your goal is to not get hurt.

Eli: I understand coach. Oh, can you not call a stupid Hail Mary when I am struggling?

TC: I make no promises.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

I just want to go 5-11 and hope everyone who has a worse record than us wins the next 2 games.

That's all I ask for. And Eli can't die. 2 things.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

First play of the game Nicks, Cruz, Murphy, Jernigan. All split out wide. All run 50 yd streaks down the field. Eli hit in 1.5 seconds.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-20-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

I am actually excited for the off season. If all goes well so many changes. We will beat the redskins though unless everyone quits which is possible.