Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 08-29-2011, 10:21 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sorry, but there's no excuse to lose Smith. That was inexcusable. I'm still extremely upset by that.

All I can hope for is he comes back next year. I miss you Steve :(

And let's all pray for no injuries tonight.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:22 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Btw, is everyone ok with the hurricane situation? Hope all is well with you guys.
Old 08-29-2011, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I'm sorry, but there's no excuse to lose Smith. That was inexcusable. I'm still extremely upset by that.

All I can hope for is he comes back next year. I miss you Steve :(

And let's all pray for no injuries tonight.
Yeah I really won't get over the Smith thing all year probably.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:13 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

If he doesn't sign back next year, I probably will never get over it.

Steve is a Giant. I don't care what anyone says. He had no business wearing any other color on his body. Should have been a lifer.
Old 08-29-2011, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barely got anything down here BBD (DC), just some extra rain.

Pretty much all I'm looking for tonight is no injuries, don't care about anything else.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Barely got anything down here BBD (DC), just some extra rain.

Pretty much all I'm looking for tonight is no injuries, don't care about anything else.
I kind of hope we win. I'd really hate to listen to fatass gloat about a preseason victory.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I kind of hope we win. I'd really hate to listen to fatass gloat about a preseason victory.
As long as get them in December all will be well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-29-2011, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
As long as get them in December all will be well.
Of course. But August until December is a long time. I just hate that guy so much. He's such a clown. Cool tattoo douche.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:39 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Yeah I just don't want any injuries. Let's save our stuff for the game that matters. Let fat ass have his metlife trophy.

You know Rex is going to be a classless jerk too, like last year, and play his starters longer than we will, blitz like hell, then talk about how his starting unit was dominant.

That was hilarious to me, our starting unit last year beat their unit, then we took out our starters in the 1st quarter, his starting unit plays the entire 2nd quarter vs our backups and they stage a comeback, then he's on hardknocks talking about how his starters whooped our butt.

I love him as a coach though, not going to lie. He just tries too hard to get over the little brother complex the Jets have with the Giants.

Me personally, I have nothing against the Jets. I don't care. They're not a rival to me. A rival is our division rivals. Not a team in the AFC that we play 1 relevant game against every 4 years.
Old 08-29-2011, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I never hated them until fat ass showed up.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-29-2011, 11:49 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Eh, Rex can talk all he wants. Until he actually wins something, he's making himself look like an idiot.

I personally don't have a problem with him, nothing for nothing, he's one hell of a coach. I'd love to have him coordinate our defense. Can you imagine what he'd do with the talent on our defense? Forget it.
Old 08-29-2011, 11:50 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

You know who I hate? The dumb wannabe tough guy staten island jets fan who suffers from little brother syndrome acting like the jets are takingzz overzzz and now that Rex has all this bravado they seem to think they have it too douchebag.

Basically, guido jet fans. THAT'S who I hate.
Old 08-29-2011, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Eh, Rex can talk all he wants. Until he actually wins something, he's making himself look like an idiot.

I personally don't have a problem with him, nothing for nothing, he's one hell of a coach. I'd love to have him coordinate our defense. Can you imagine what he'd do with the talent on our defense? Forget it.
He's great with the defense absolutely but just shut up already.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-29-2011, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You know who I hate? The dumb wannabe tough guy staten island jets fan who suffers from little brother syndrome acting like the jets are takingzz overzzz and now that Rex has all this bravado they seem to think they have it too douchebag.

Basically, guido jet fans. THAT'S who I hate.
Living in Staten Island, I know exactly what you mean. It's terrible.

Just hopefully nobody gets injured tonight on either team.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eagles RT Ryan Harris will have to undergo surgery on his back and is likely out for the season. With Winston Justice still sidelined while rehabbing his knee the Eagles have moved Herremans to RT. Evan Mathis will fill in at LG in the meantime. That means our interior o-line currently looks like Mathis-Kelce-Watkins :/ I really didn't like the idea of starting two rookies and now with Harris going down the situation has gotten even worse. Vick got hit nearly ten times in the first half of last weeks preseason game against the Browns...this could get ugly.

Ps I hope you don't mind me posting here from time to time but in case you haven't noticed the Eagles board is pretty much dead.
Old 08-29-2011, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

The Cowboys and your line are weaknesses right now for sure. The Giants will have to take advantage of that.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-29-2011, 02:26 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Eagles RT Ryan Harris will have to undergo surgery on his back and is likely out for the season. With Winston Justice still sidelined while rehabbing his knee the Eagles have moved Herremans to RT. Evan Mathis will fill in at LG in the meantime. That means our interior o-line currently looks like Mathis-Kelce-Watkins :/ I really didn't like the idea of starting two rookies and now with Harris going down the situation has gotten even worse. Vick got hit nearly ten times in the first half of last weeks preseason game against the Browns...this could get ugly.

Ps I hope you don't mind me posting here from time to time but in case you haven't noticed the Eagles board is pretty much dead.
You never have to ask permission to post here. We enjoy good divisional discussion as long as it's not trolling. Glad to have ya.

As GF said, I think 1 overlooked aspect of both the Cowboys and Eagles are their line play. I think the Giants are clearly the best in division in the trenches. We probably have both the best oline and dline in the division.

The Eagles can give us a run for our money on the dline, but your oline is very mediocre. And Dallas is awful on both lines. Scary thought, but Washington might have a better front 7 than Dallas. I'm not scared of Dallas this year.

Washington is actually a good wr, cb and qb away from being a good team. They're going to surprise people this year. They won't be good, but they won't be horrid either.

Philly has 2 issues:

1. Oline is poor. Vick obviously makes up for this, but the way he gets hit and how he can't stay healthy, this is a big risk. Still, with the speed on offense and Vick buying time, you should be ok. But it's still a weakness that could be exploited.

2. Your defense can be had in the run game. Your front 7 is way too light. And that system up front by Washburn doesn't help in run support. Your pass defense is going to be incredible, but you can get run on. That's my hope as a Giants fan, that we can come out and run it on you guys and try to beat you on the ground.
Old 08-29-2011, 02:27 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Living in Staten Island, I know exactly what you mean. It's terrible.

Just hopefully nobody gets injured tonight on either team.
Yeah. It's always the minority that give the majority a bad name. I have no problem with Jet fans, as long as they're not the aforementioned type.

I honestly don't see this as a rivalry. I know some do, but I don't.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You never have to ask permission to post here. We enjoy good divisional discussion as long as it's not trolling. Glad to have ya.

As GF said, I think 1 overlooked aspect of both the Cowboys and Eagles are their line play. I think the Giants are clearly the best in division in the trenches. We probably have both the best oline and dline in the division.

The Eagles can give us a run for our money on the dline, but your oline is very mediocre. And Dallas is awful on both lines. Scary thought, but Washington might have a better front 7 than Dallas. I'm not scared of Dallas this year.
With Kerrigan lining up opposite Orakpo this year the Skins rush definitely scares me. Just watching them in preseason I had visions of Vick getting lit up.

Quote:
Philly has 2 issues:

1. Oline is poor. Vick obviously makes up for this, but the way he gets hit and how he can't stay healthy, this is a big risk. Still, with the speed on offense and Vick buying time, you should be ok. But it's still a weakness that could be exploited.
We'll see. Vick's speed doesn't always make up for a poor o-line because he also tends to hold onto the ball for longer trying to drag a play out. What scares me is the uncertainty we have at RT which coincidentally is Vick's blind side. I'm confident Herremans can hold things down till Justice gets healthy but it's still a big question mark. The one sure way to shut down Vick, which we saw a lot towards the end of last year, is just to blitz him constantly. If you give him time he'll find a way to make something happen.
Running a blitz heavy defense also takes away our ability to stretch the field with our speed by not allowing time for those deep plays to develop. It really is like kryptonite to this offense.

Quote:
2. Your defense can be had in the run game. Your front 7 is way too light. And that system up front by Washburn doesn't help in run support. Your pass defense is going to be incredible, but you can get run on. That's my hope as a Giants fan, that we can come out and run it on you guys and try to beat you on the ground.
Pretty much...honestly it looks like it will be almost impossible to pass on this secondary judging by this preseason's first team snaps. Our run defense is our biggest weakness and has been for a few seasons now so it's nothing really new. A big back like Jacobs could have a field day against us though.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:26 PM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just FYI, in last year's two Giants-Eagles games:

On 11/21 the Eagles defense held Brandon Jacobs to 2.00 ypa on 5 carries and Ahmad Bradshaw to 2.42 ypa on 12 carries.

On 12/19 (Miracle in the Meadowlands) the Eagles defense held Brandon Jacobs to 2.83 ypa on 12 carries and Ahmad Bradshaw to 3.47 ypa on 19 carries.

Considering that the Eagles defense only improved in the offseason, this doesn't bode well for the Giants running game, imho.

Yes, Stewart Bradley was the MLB last year, but only for the first game. Jamar Chaney started @ MLB on 12/19 alongside Moise Fokou and Ernie Sims. So if Bradley was the difference, it wasn't apparent. Moise Fokou is starting at the WLB position this year and Ernie Sims was easily the worst LB on the team last year, and his absence will only improve the unit.

The defensive line is unchanged (Antonio Dixon and Mike Patterson started both games and figure to be prominent players in the DT rotation this year) except for the addition of Cullen Jenkins, who is obviously an upgrade.

The point is that the Eagles have the talent on defense, in the front 7 to be exact, to completely stifle the Giant's running game. They did it twice last year. Whether the new "wide 9" configuration hinders their ability to repeat that performance remains to be seen, but the front 7 is obviously not too light to stop Jacobs and Bradshaw because they did it admirably as recently as last season.
JBCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Just FYI, in last year's two Giants-Eagles games:

On 11/21 the Eagles defense held Brandon Jacobs to 2.00 ypa on 5 carries and Ahmad Bradshaw to 2.42 ypa on 12 carries.

On 12/19 (Miracle in the Meadowlands) the Eagles defense held Brandon Jacobs to 2.83 ypa on 12 carries and Ahmad Bradshaw to 3.47 ypa on 19 carries.

Considering that the Eagles defense only improved in the offseason, this doesn't bode well for the Giants running game, imho.

Yes, Stewart Bradley was the MLB last year, but only for the first game. Jamar Chaney started @ MLB on 12/19 alongside Moise Fokou and Ernie Sims. So if Bradley was the difference, it wasn't apparent. Moise Fokou is starting at the WLB position this year and Ernie Sims was easily the worst LB on the team last year, and his absence will only improve the unit.

The defensive line is unchanged (Antonio Dixon and Mike Patterson started both games and figure to be prominent players in the DT rotation this year) except for the addition of Cullen Jenkins, who is obviously an upgrade.

The point is that the Eagles have the talent on defense, in the front 7 to be exact, to completely stifle the Giant's running game. They did it twice last year. Whether the new "wide 9" configuration hinders their ability to repeat that performance remains to be seen, but the front 7 is obviously not too light to stop Jacobs and Bradshaw because they did it admirably as recently as last season.
Well the OL is a lot less ****** for us this year.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 06:44 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Well the OL is a lot less ****** for us this year.
This this and more this. Plus, bradshaw was hurt in the 2nd game
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post

You're always allowed Todd! We love you! Or at least I do.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
This this and more this. Plus, bradshaw was hurt in the 2nd game
We're better at LT and C, Diehl will move to a position he's better at and am I making this up or was Snee banged up last year? I'm excited to see our OL for the first time in a couple seasons and I think they're just going to get better and better. Beatty-Petrus-Baas-Snee-Brewer moving forward is a talented crew and we've still got Koets, Diehl, McKenzie and the guy who I'm forgetting, for the meanwhile...Boothe, was who I was forgetting...The OL should be one of our strengths this season and should only get better moving forward.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like our O-Line depth too. Boothe, Petrus, Koets in the future, and potentially Brewer developing down the line.