Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 03-01-2014, 09:01 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are a bunch of issues with Snee.

1. Health
2. Money
3. Quality of play

Can he come back healthy? He said he'd take a pay cut. That brings us to IF he can stay healthy, how will his quality of play be like? David D. quality of play before he retired?

I just think there are too many issues.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
There are a bunch of issues with Snee.

1. Health
2. Money
3. Quality of play

Can he come back healthy? He said he'd take a pay cut. That brings us to IF he can stay healthy, how will his quality of play be like? David D. quality of play before he retired?

I just think there are too many issues.
I think the key issues is health and cost. It seems Snee will be healthy so he will be able contribute. Whether or not he is a starter we will see. But he still has a valuable locker room prescence for retooling the offensive line.

The signs are at this stage that Snee will be healthy. I think if it was likely to be a problem, he would have retired. It is worth noting that he is currently rehabbing an elbow, not his hip (which was the problem last year).

The key is the pay cut, I think it will have to be along the same kind of lines as Diehl's last year.

Here is my take, using the info from http://overthecap.com/cap.php?Name=C...=G&Team=Giants

Currently Snee has a cap number of $11,300,000 with a base salary of $6,750,000 and $50,000 workout bonus.

I would imagine that his pay cut would have to drop his base salary to around $1,750,000 the workout bonus. That drops his cap number to $6,300,000.

This would save us $5 million against the cap. If we did cut Snee we save $6.8m but still have to find a relacement as well.

The way I see it, it is low risk, high reward signing. At the very least (if healthy) he gives you a solid guy who can backup any of the 3 interior positions and a quality mentor the new guys that we will bring in. Just look at Miami to see how important the locker room is. We have been lucky that we have had guys like Snee, Diehl, O'Hara and McKenzie providing valuable leadership.

If Snee is healthy and can get back to form, then we have a solid starting calibre player.

Last edited by Big_Pete : 03-02-2014 at 03:17 PM.
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:22 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And that last sentence is an assumption that worries me. If he can come back health after 2 hips and an elbow injury. We are hoping that his old 32 year old frame at this point can hold up and he magically be the Chris snee we know.

Those are the questions I worry about and I think management is risking it thinking that Snee can come back and be a solid player.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And that last sentence is an assumption that worries me. If he can come back health after 2 hips and an elbow injury. We are hoping that his old 32 year old frame at this point can hold up and he magically be the Chris snee we know.

Those are the questions I worry about and I think management is risking it thinking that Snee can come back and be a solid player.
That is why he majorly needs to drop his salary, probably in the order of Diehl last year ($1m salary), then he costs around the same as a cheaper replacement.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:46 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im gunna go out on a whim here and say that we will likely be targeting Jermichael Finley in FA for a cheap contract.

From what we have done recently, I believe we will take precautions and test out his body and such, but hes a guy that is very familiar with McAdoo and our players (friends w Rolle) and I think he fits what we want financially/talent-wise because we cannot afford to payday but rather take a high risk/reward guy.

Edit:

I hope we still have some money left in the bank to sign at least one of Asamoah, Saffold, or Beadles. I doubt we can afford to get Mack now. But as far as our own FA's we need Beason back badly. Also in order to afford these players I think the majority of you are right we need to let linval walk unfortunately and pray that hank develops.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 03-04-2014 at 03:51 PM.
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

here is my take on what will happen this free agency
Snee, Baas and Kiwanuka take pay cuts
Rolle signs 1 year extension

Nicks and Joseph leave in free agency (possible comp pick?)

Resign Beason, Tuck, S Brown, Thomas or McBride, Patterson, J Brown, Pascoe, Paysinger, Herzlich, maybe A Brown

Signings

WR James Jones (Packers)
TE Scott Chandler (Bills)
RB Maurice Jones Drew (Jaguars), Toby Gerhardt (Vikings) or James Starks (Packers)
G Jon Asamoah (Chiefs) or Geoff Schwartz (Chiefs)
C Evan Dietrich-Smith (Packers)
CB Sam Shields (Packers), Alterraun Verner (Titans) or Captain Munnerlyn (Panthers)
Old 03-04-2014, 05:29 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Pete View Post
here is my take on what will happen this free agency
Snee, Baas and Kiwanuka take pay cuts
Rolle signs 1 year extension

Nicks and Joseph leave in free agency (possible comp pick?)

Resign Beason, Tuck, S Brown, Thomas or McBride, Patterson, J Brown, Pascoe, Paysinger, Herzlich, maybe A Brown

Signings

WR James Jones (Packers)
TE Scott Chandler (Bills)
RB Maurice Jones Drew (Jaguars), Toby Gerhardt (Vikings) or James Starks (Packers)
G Jon Asamoah (Chiefs) or Geoff Schwartz (Chiefs)
C Evan Dietrich-Smith (Packers)
CB Sam Shields (Packers), Alterraun Verner (Titans) or Captain Munnerlyn (Panthers)

Good lord. I would ask Baas, Snee and Kiwi to take pay cuts. Rolle extend because he is productive and a leader to 1-2 years. I would re-sign LinJo.

No Jones
No Chandlers
I would like Rashad Jennings if hits the market. If not, then draft an RB. None of those you have interest me.

I would focus in one of those guards.

Re-sign Beason, Thomas and McBride, Paysinger, and see what Andre Brown wants. If he is too much, let him go and hit the draft, and undrafted FAs.
Old 03-04-2014, 06:02 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Giants don't sign a corner, and are able to address multiple OL positions in FA, I'd give heavy consideration to Jason Verrett at No. 12 (or on a trade down would be even better).

As for those FA backs, I'm not sure I'd be opposed to any of them. MJD will cost more than he's worth though because of his name. I'd prefer cheaper options - Starks is from upstate NY too. Gerhart's actually pretty good. Jennings is fine too. Brown was way more average than I'd like for next year though.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Good lord. I would ask Baas, Snee and Kiwi to take pay cuts. Rolle extend because he is productive and a leader to 1-2 years. I would re-sign LinJo.

No Jones
No Chandlers
I would like Rashad Jennings if hits the market. If not, then draft an RB. None of those you have interest me.

I would focus in one of those guards.

Re-sign Beason, Thomas and McBride, Paysinger, and see what Andre Brown wants. If he is too much, let him go and hit the draft, and undrafted FAs.
This is just the feeling of the general type of thing I think the front office is thinking; as always it comes down to price.

I would like to resign Linval Joseph, but I can't see it happening. I can see a team like the Raiders opening up their wallets. If we can use that money to help bring in a corner, that is a big plus.

Interesting point on Drew-Jones, he was rated the second best blocking RB by PFF. McAdoo has already said that is our priority. Bring him in to mentor Wilson, Brown, Cox and rookie.

Jones makes sense, he isn't going to cost a lot, will provide competition for Randle and Jernigan and also help transition to what McAdoo likes to do.

The Giants don't spend big on TEs and the top TEs are getting huge money we can't afford. The Packers also didn't feature their TE that much.
I like Finley as an option, but I suspect he will get a fair bit of attention. A solid guy like Chandler could be a good value option that gets the job done, particularly if we brought Jake Ballard back as well.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:36 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Big pete, youre very optimistic w many aspect, we cannot get a comp pick this year for any FA signed this year.

However I feel like we will be getting a comp pick in the 6th because the UFA's we signed had less production/salary than the players we let sign with other teams.

so...

Free Agency Predictions:

We have ~18.5 mil right now, I agree with the consensus that we ask Snee, Baas, Kiwi to take paycuts and extend Rolle to space out his cap number too. I didnt really crunch numbers, but I think we would have somewhere upwards of 24ish mil.

Retained FA's
Terrell Thomas 2 yr contract ~3 mil
Jon Beason 3 year contract ~9 mil
Aaron Ross 1 yr contract ~1 mil
Josh Brown 4 yr contract ~4.5 mil
Stevie Brown 1 yr contract ~1.5 mil
Andre Brown 2 yr contract ~ 4 mil

So estimating about 10 million for resigning, probably about 5.5 million for rookies. Thats 15.5 million right there. Leaves us with about 8.5 million to play with.

Free agents we target:
Jon Asamoah 5 yrs 16 mil
Jermichael Finley 2 yrs 3 mil
Eric Dietrich-Smith 5 yrs 13 mil
Malcolm Jenkins 2 yrs 4 mil

NFL Draft

1(trade back, there is a ton of value in this draft where we have need at OL, WR, CB, LB, RB get a mid/late 2nd) Bradley Roby CB Ohio St.
I just see this kid as an upper echelon athlete equipped to play cornerback so naturally. I know there are concerns about his technique, but playing the position you get beat from time to time, especially when you are trying to be a hero.

2. Ryan Shazier OLB Ohio St.
I absolutely love this guy and feel like hes perfect for our linebacking core of lighter, more active rather than stout players. Good leader as well.

2. Cyrus Kouandjio OT Alabama
Obviously question marks here, thats exactly why I feel he will be available still. Someone mentioned he is similar to Cordy Glenn, I see it and I believe he would be a good fit at guard for us or RT if we choose to ax beatty at LT for Pugh

3. Charles Sims RB West Virginia
Him and marion grice are the best receiving backs in this draft I feel (Dri Archer has speed but I feel like these two are the best at using route running to create separation). Sims reminds me a lot of Forte, but less strong.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like the former Packers TE that we go after in FA is actually Quarles and not Finley.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Read that as well, while keeping tabs on Finley and Garrett Graham.

Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 12:03 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Pete View Post
This is just the feeling of the general type of thing I think the front office is thinking; as always it comes down to price.

I would like to resign Linval Joseph, but I can't see it happening. I can see a team like the Raiders opening up their wallets. If we can use that money to help bring in a corner, that is a big plus.

Interesting point on Drew-Jones, he was rated the second best blocking RB by PFF. McAdoo has already said that is our priority. Bring him in to mentor Wilson, Brown, Cox and rookie.

Jones makes sense, he isn't going to cost a lot, will provide competition for Randle and Jernigan and also help transition to what McAdoo likes to do.

The Giants don't spend big on TEs and the top TEs are getting huge money we can't afford. The Packers also didn't feature their TE that much.
I like Finley as an option, but I suspect he will get a fair bit of attention. A solid guy like Chandler could be a good value option that gets the job done, particularly if we brought Jake Ballard back as well.

If the Raiders splash the pot, then fine I'd let him go. But I'd try my best to re-sign LJ so that he and Hankins can be a duo for us and solidify the middle of the DL. The draft is deep. I don't need to waste money on Jones. Let him be, and draft a WR.

And we better stop with the musical chairs at TE. So if the TE warrants a draft pick or there is something we can spend, they better do it. They need to re-think some of the ideas they have, especially since this offense is void of play makers and talent.

No chandlers, AQ, or anyone else. Get a freaking play maker if available in FA or the draft. Stop the average musical chairs BS. I am starting to loathe that way of doing business. Is it against the teams religion to have a play making TE?

We need OL and I hope we can sign 1 and draft a lot in this years draft to get this OL back to above average to good.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now that Pope is gone they might stop the revolving door at TE.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-05-2014, 12:09 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not really concerned about TE honestly. I don't know why, but I have this blind faith that Robinson is going to have a break out year.

I feel like Randle, Robinson and Jernigan are all gonna break out. Which is why I want to focus on OL in regards to the offense, and maybe WR if a stud is available.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OL really has to be the priority, need to get Eli right and that starts with protection.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:15 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I'm not really concerned about TE honestly. I don't know why, but I have this blind faith that Robinson is going to have a break out year.

I feel like Randle, Robinson and Jernigan are all gonna break out. Which is why I want to focus on OL in regards to the offense, and maybe WR if a stud is available.
Hehehe. I don't have that blind faith. Let's take baby steps. Like getting on the field as step 1. Staying healthy once on the field as step 2. Being useful as step 3. Now if all that works and he "breaks out", let's call that step 4, and very, very, good case. I highly wouldn't assume step 4 until all the steps are taken. In fact, I am counting him as a non entity until he proves he isn't useless.

That's a lot of wishful thinking on your part. So RR will break out, and JJ who has flashed but been useless himself, will break out too? I hope you're 10000 % right. However, I am not banking on it.

That's the amazing thinking Reese had. All 5 of our OL will play at a high level until their old. I will draft developmental OL, and right as the original 5's time is done, we will make a very seamless transition with the raw players becoming high quality starters realizing their potential. It's almost cute in theory he expected all that to happen.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

I would like us to sign LB Vincent Rey (CIN). He is the stud LB we need
Old 03-05-2014, 12:31 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Now that Pope is gone they might stop the revolving door at TE.
Good I hope! This is why I want Eric Ebron, if a OL prospect like Lewan or Martin isn't there. Invest in a good TE which we can have for years.

What bothers me was the idea we didn't re-sign Bennett because we paid Cruz and we still had Nicks and LinJo's contracts on the horizon. So we let MB walk. Now we may let Nicks AND LinJO walk. I think LJ deserves to be paid because he did what we asked and that's be a solid DT who can stop the run.

If we knew this hindsight, I would have signed MB, and let both go. It bothers me that all 3 now could be gone. We better no invest money on older guys or pee it away with players who are average.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

If OL is fixed then there's a better chance that our younger skill players have breakout years.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-05-2014, 12:41 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we're gonna sign Asamoah, bring back Boothe, bring back snee, let Baas go and draft Martin at 12 and literally none of us are gonna be surpriseed
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
we're gonna sign Asamoah, bring back Boothe, bring back snee, let Baas go and draft Martin at 12 and literally none of us are gonna be surpriseed
Who would play where in this scenario? Beatty to the bench? Unfortunately that's not happening this year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-05-2014, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Quote:
Who would play where in this scenario? Beatty to the bench? Unfortunately that's not happening this year.
I'd assume a Beatty-Asamoah-Boothe-Snee-Pugh line with Martin not starting year 1.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:49 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Beatty-Asamoah-Boothe-Snee-Pugh

"grooming" Martin for when snee's gone. Or he starts over Snee.

late round project converted DT to center in the 5th round to be "groomed" for Boothe.

because Giants
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 12:52 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
If OL is fixed then there's a better chance that our younger skill players have breakout years.
Well yeah, and one can say higher chance Eli has a breakout year, lol. But let's get that OL fixed. Let's add more talent and speed to the offense. Let's actually be proactive about this and not wait. Reese needs to hit a homerun this off season, and Ross needs to get his head out of his butt and actually have a very good draft. Since he has joined us, our drafts have gone down hill.

I'd rather have Reese do double duty like in 2007. At least he proved he can draft and still be GM by hitting a home run in that draft. This fool Ross, hasn't done anything AND got promoted!!