Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 03-19-2014, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Mike Maycock
Rookie

Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Pete View Post
We are bringong in saints OT Charles Brown in for a visit
Potential starting T if Beatty gets his ass kicked again or Snee gets hurt. I like it. Good back up swing T with starting potential.
Mike Maycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Maycock View Post
Potential starting T if Beatty gets his ass kicked again or Snee gets hurt. I like it. Good back up swing T with starting potential.
That's what I was thinking.

If Brown plays well in preseason another option could be moving Pugh inside to center
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mario Manningham's deal is 1 year, $795,000
Old 03-20-2014, 03:40 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
And this year instead of Orton, Brandon Weeden would be playing.
This little bit of information has made me excited for Football again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 03:51 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My one concern with loading up on the secondary is that I really hope we aren't hoping for Fewell to recreate seattle's defense here. That defense works because Earl Thomas is a god and the other guys are super awesome to. If Rolle where on the defense he'd just be another good DB, not their leader and best player. If Prince and DRC were on that defense they wouldn't even start, we don't have the horses even after all the pickups, so we better not be working off their blueprint, cause we don't got it.

Otherwise most of the guys they picked up where guess I liked, either coming out of the draft or early in their careers, so even if we throw out whatever percentage of FAs fail horribly, I'm reasonably optimistic about them. The draft will be crucial though, that's where we need to solidify our lines and find Randle a rival.

Quote:
Old 03-20-2014, 04:08 AM    (permalink
Mike Maycock
Rookie

Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf (Rosebud) View Post
My one concern with loading up on the secondary is that I really hope we aren't hoping for Fewell to recreate seattle's defense here. That defense works because Earl Thomas is a god and the other guys are super awesome to. If Rolle where on the defense he'd just be another good DB, not their leader and best player. If Prince and DRC were on that defense they wouldn't even start, we don't have the horses even after all the pickups, so we better not be working off their blueprint, cause we don't got it.

Otherwise most of the guys they picked up where guess I liked, either coming out of the draft or early in their careers, so even if we throw out whatever percentage of FAs fail horribly, I'm reasonably optimistic about them. The draft will be crucial though, that's where we need to solidify our lines and find Randle a rival.

I somewhat agree. Although I'd love to have Seattles dominating defense here I have no faith in Fewell that he can recreate it. None.
Old 03-20-2014, 10:07 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think any of us want him to recreate their defense. All we're asking for is more man coverage and less of his complex zone assignments.

Fwiw, Seattle does nothing special from an X and O standpoint in their secondary. Their defense is complex up front, with their multigap strategy but their secondary and their coverage shells are simple.

They just have supreme talent. That's why it looks so good. That and they're coached well, they know that refs don't want to throw a flag on every play, so if you hold on 10 plays, you get called for it maybe twice out of 10 times? So play the percentages.
Old 03-20-2014, 03:28 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I don't think any of us want him to recreate their defense. All we're asking for is more man coverage and less of his complex zone assignments.

Fwiw, Seattle does nothing special from an X and O standpoint in their secondary. Their defense is complex up front, with their multigap strategy but their secondary and their coverage shells are simple.

They just have supreme talent. That's why it looks so good. That and they're coached well, they know that refs don't want to throw a flag on every play, so if you hold on 10 plays, you get called for it maybe twice out of 10 times? So play the percentages.
That's why I'm worried management thinks that with the FAs they brought in we can just copy the Seattle plan. We don't have that supreme talent, I like a lot of our secondary guys, and if JPP is back to kicking ass while Moore breaks out, we could have a great pass d, but we need to do a lot more to create pressure and not just bank on the back four being magical like the seabirds do.

That said maybe we do still draft Gilbert and throw amazing secondary depth at teams as we'd have 7 quality-starter caliber DBs. We may then finally have the depth to actually use fewell's stupidly complex schemes.

Of course we should run more pressman, Fewell is still our DC and we'll be repeating that refrain until that stops being the case, but I'm nervous the team thinks we have the horses Seattle does.

Quote:
Old 03-20-2014, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Fewell's defense in Buffalo had lots of secondary talent and physical run stuffers up front
Old 03-20-2014, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Mike Maycock
Rookie

We should draft Lewan and sign Richie Incognito.
Old 03-20-2014, 05:22 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McAdoo: "We're definitely going to spend time in the screen game. It's something that will be a focal point and needs to be installed. We'll have different types of screens, whether they're sidewalk screens or half screens, so forth and so on, just like everybody else in the league. At the end of the day, it comes down to fundamentals and guys getting enough repetitions where they're productive.

I am excited for this. I want to bring it back when Hufangel was here and we'd screen teams with barber left and right.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Maycock View Post
We should draft Lewan and sign Richie Incognito.
I would be down with that.

Another guy I like is Xavier Sua-Filo
Old 03-20-2014, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
McAdoo: "We're definitely going to spend time in the screen game. It's something that will be a focal point and needs to be installed. We'll have different types of screens, whether they're sidewalk screens or half screens, so forth and so on, just like everybody else in the league. At the end of the day, it comes down to fundamentals and guys getting enough repetitions where they're productive.

I am excited for this. I want to bring it back when Hufangel was here and we'd screen teams with barber left and right.
A quality screen game will help alot
Old 03-21-2014, 09:18 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Our screen game sucks bc Eli sucks at throwing screens. Just go back and watch how Eli throws screens. It's laughable. If we want to fix the screen game we need to fix Eli.

He doesn't know how to put the right touch on it, he doesn't know when to throw it, and quite honestly he doesn't read it very well. Eli is just terrible at running screens.

Look at his first throw of the season when Ware picked him off on a screen. Like wtf was he even looking at?

McAdoo is going to really have to reprogram Eli in the screen game if it's ever going to be successful, bc he's the biggest reason why it's not successful.

Throwing screen passes is harder than people realize. It's based on timing, touch, and an ability to sell the play. Eli sucks at doing all of that.
Old 03-21-2014, 09:51 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Our screen game sucks bc Eli sucks at throwing screens. Just go back and watch how Eli throws screens. It's laughable. If we want to fix the screen game we need to fix Eli.

He doesn't know how to put the right touch on it, he doesn't know when to throw it, and quite honestly he doesn't read it very well. Eli is just terrible at running screens.

Look at his first throw of the season when Ware picked him off on a screen. Like wtf was he even looking at?

McAdoo is going to really have to reprogram Eli in the screen game if it's ever going to be successful, bc he's the biggest reason why it's not successful.

Throwing screen passes is harder than people realize. It's based on timing, touch, and an ability to sell the play. Eli sucks at doing all of that.
Thank you, honestly. I hate to say it but its something we all know, Eli has his limitations. We haven't been good at screens forever it seems, (tiki was okay) but it has been ever more obvious that Eli is garbage at them. One thing he is good at in the short pass gap is those 1 step plant and throws. That is why I think that as far as 'screens' we will be doing more jailbreak type stuff instead of to RB's.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:03 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Thank you, honestly. I hate to say it but its something we all know, Eli has his limitations. We haven't been good at screens forever it seems, (tiki was okay) but it has been ever more obvious that Eli is garbage at them. One thing he is good at in the short pass gap is those 1 step plant and throws. That is why I think that as far as 'screens' we will be doing more jailbreak type stuff instead of to RB's.
Yeah, we all love Eli, but let's not pretend that he's perfect. He's not. He lacks accuracy in short throws. Some of that is conditioned bc our offense is so vertical that he doesn't practice short throws enough, but some of it is also mechanics and his tendency to throw high.

Couple that with some poor decision making in short throws and he's just bad at it.

Yeah yeah yeah, someone is gonna come in here and blame the OL, the RBs, etc, but let's not pretend Eli is not at fault either. Sometimes we are guilty of being apologist for Eli when he deserves his share of the blame.

I think the majority of the problem is on Eli for the screen game. Yes the OL and RBs need to sell it more as well, but Eli is very poor himself and deserves a large amount of blame here.
Old 03-21-2014, 10:18 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQbW4vMIuUs

JD Walton, doesn't blow me away but certainly capable as a starter IMO

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 11:47 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, we all love Eli, but let's not pretend that he's perfect. He's not. He lacks accuracy in short throws. Some of that is conditioned bc our offense is so vertical that he doesn't practice short throws enough, but some of it is also mechanics and his tendency to throw high.

Couple that with some poor decision making in short throws and he's just bad at it.

Yeah yeah yeah, someone is gonna come in here and blame the OL, the RBs, etc, but let's not pretend Eli is not at fault either. Sometimes we are guilty of being apologist for Eli when he deserves his share of the blame.

I think the majority of the problem is on Eli for the screen game. Yes the OL and RBs need to sell it more as well, but Eli is very poor himself and deserves a large amount of blame here.
In practice, our passing concepts are mostly 5 and 7 step concepts in which he is accurate. Sure, you want Eli to be perfect at all times, but realistically if you're not practicing short throws it's going to be harder.

As for the screens, a lot are dead before Eli has a shot to throw the ball. I disagree that's many of times it's Eli's fault. Many times, Eli has to throw the ball into the ground because the opposing defense sniffed it out. Let me ask you this, how many different screens do we run? Probably 1 and that gets figured out. What happens we ran a well designed screen? Remember the GB home game, after the BYE, we ran a fake reverse to Cruz and off it, ran a screen to Bradshaw and he nearly scored? Two things, one it was off a BYE week so we added a well designed tendency breaker which was beautiful to watch. How many times after that did we run tat screen? Zero. I haven't seen it since.

Now with a full off season to rep screens and short passes, I expect things to change. That's why this off season is exciting. So much change!
Old 03-21-2014, 11:53 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

You're apologizing for the guy. I've seen many screen passes get blown up even after they showed promise bc Eli threw an inaccurate ball that was either too high and dropped or too low and by the time the RB catches it and turns around his body momentum doesn't allow him to cut up field and gain positive yards.

It's not just everyone else. It's Eli too. Stop making excuses for him.

I do expect him to get better with practice, but that's the case for anyone. There's no ignoring the fact that Eli simply hasn't been good at screens. He's not the only problem but he's a big part of the problem.

The window for a good screen is smaller than people realize, and Eli lacks the short area accuracy to deliver it consistently.
Old 03-21-2014, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You lack the short accuracy to deliver!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 11:58 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

That's saved me many a nights bro!
Old 03-21-2014, 12:04 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
You're apologizing for the guy. I've seen many screen passes get blown up even after they showed promise bc Eli threw an inaccurate ball that was either too high and dropped or too low and by the time the RB catches it and turns around his body momentum doesn't allow him to cut up field and gain positive yards.

It's not just everyone else. It's Eli too. Stop making excuses for him.

I do expect him to get better with practice, but that's the case for anyone. There's no ignoring the fact that Eli simply hasn't been good at screens. He's not the only problem but he's a big part of the problem.

The window for a good screen is smaller than people realize, and Eli lacks the short area accuracy to deliver it consistently.

Nope. Not at all. I would be the first person to throw him under the bus. However, I study this side of the ball so it's very easy for me to figure out what's going on. Sure I have seen that too. You failed to mention how our Rbs, like Jacobs, would drop the ball many times as well. My point is throws can be bad and Rbs drop the ball, but a lot of times the play is a failure from the get go.
Old 03-21-2014, 12:09 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Nope. Not at all. I would be the first person to throw him under the bus. However, I study this side of the ball so it's very easy for me to figure out what's going on. Sure I have seen that too. You failed to mention how our Rbs, like Jacobs, would drop the ball many times as well. My point is throws can be bad and Rbs drop the ball, but a lot of times the play is a failure from the get go.
Then why aren't you? You've seen the games. You've seen him screw up screens many times when it's his fault. So why is he getting a pass for it?

The DeMarcus Ware INT to start the season...there's no way in hell you can say that's anyone's fault but Elis. Heck, even the INT for 6 to end that game was still mostly on Eli. It could have been caught but it was still an inaccurate pass.

You have to put some blame on Eli too. He's not perfect. The screen game is a clear example of one of his flaws. And I'm probably the biggest Eli homer on here but I can at least admit that much.
Old 03-21-2014, 12:22 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Then why aren't you? You've seen the games. You've seen him screw up screens many times when it's his fault. So why is he getting a pass for it?

The DeMarcus Ware INT to start the season...there's no way in hell you can say that's anyone's fault but Elis. Heck, even the INT for 6 to end that game was still mostly on Eli. It could have been caught but it was still an inaccurate pass.

You have to put some blame on Eli too. He's not perfect. The screen game is a clear example of one of his flaws. And I'm probably the biggest Eli homer on here but I can at least admit that much.
Oh, If he screws up this year he probably is not a Giant anymore. Plus I know the system he was in. I have been vocal since the day he was put behind this system. I threw him under the bus when it was his fault:

Stupid decisions, bad throws, Left handed throw to Boss in the end zone, against Carolina, where it got picked off. Stupid stuff over and over. The Fool can't even slide without fumbling (Eagles game)!!!!! The list goes on. I have buried him over and over.

I also am fair too. I don't pile on when I know some aspects aren't his fault. Do you think coaches have the luxury of being a homer? Osi's favorite coach, the DL coach, was a homer, who graded high on run blocking, and got fired.

In coaching you can't be a homer. So like I said for me it's very easy not to be. I have said it before. I have NO favorite players. None. So for me it's easy to make a decision that's unbiased, and funny to see fans defend their favorite players.

When it's Eli's fault I rip him. But I don't pile on especially if I know other factors are an issue. I have seen it this season! Eli could have played better.. Really?! No OL, NO RB, NO X, and ZERO TE help. And fans wanted Eli not to stink. As an offensive coach, in week 4 of coaches meetings, we'd know this season is done for. I knew that as a fan watching the game that this ship has a major hole! I knew that the season prior when Atlanta and Ravens were bitching slapping us around.

When it's Eli's fault I blame him. When it's another position, coach or whoever, I am not shy of throwing them under the bus for stupid stuff.
Old 03-21-2014, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ojomo got arrested for soliciting a prostitute. I think this is funny and I'm not sure why.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote