Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 04-04-2014, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Evans is gone then I want best avail OL or Donald.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:33 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lewan or Martin. If not, then.. Ebron. Ebron. Ebron!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:52 AM    (permalink
touchdownmaker
Rookie

touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
I can see that happening. Good move by them if they do that.
That would be so wierd for V-J. Playing with his clone. I don't think that has ever happened in NFL history. A guy playing with his doppleganger. I think Deanglo Williams and J-Stewat is the closet I can remember.
touchdownmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TE Kellen Davis signed with the Giants today. So many new players.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-04-2014, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's a blocker right? Pascoe role as 3rd TE?
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:58 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Lewan or Martin. If not, then.. Ebron. Ebron. Ebron!
you wouldn't want evans?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
He's a blocker right? Pascoe role as 3rd TE?
Yes I believe so. Only 3 catches last year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-04-2014, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
you wouldn't want evans?
We were talking as if Evans wouldnt be available but I believe NYG is anti-Evans.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-04-2014, 12:02 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sammy Watkins might be on the board when they pick.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:02 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
We were talking as if Evans wouldnt be available but I believe NYG is anti-Evans.
that was allllll the way on the other page and i was too lazy to click. but i see it now.

damn, yeah, bucs now need a WR badly. meh.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:03 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Sammy Watkins might be on the board when they pick.
if watkins is on the board at 6, i wanna move up for him.

him in mcadoo's system? drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools
Quote:
Old 04-04-2014, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

If Watkins is there then jizz in my pants.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-04-2014, 12:04 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
if watkins is on the board at 6, i wanna move up for him.

him in mcadoo's system? drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools
*slaps your nose*

NO.

If we move up, it's for Clowney or nobody.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Clowney is on the board at 5, I want to move up for him. Raiders love Giants players, we can convince them Moore, 1st round this year and 1st round next year is enough.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:06 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
If Clowney is on the board at 5, I want to move up for him. Raiders love Giants players, we can convince them Moore, 1st round this year and 1st round next year is enough.
I'd do this in a heart beat.

The next LT should be a Giant.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

He obviously won't get past Atlanta at 6.

Just need to hope a lot of teams go QB/OL/WR.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Clowney aint falling past 3.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-04-2014, 12:15 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Let us dream Zak. Don't be that guy. We already have Forenci.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

clowney or watkins mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i'm kinda hoping like a Matthews or Robinson falls. Mannnn. We really need Football, Teddy and Carr to go before us. that's 3 right there and that'd be hugeee
Quote:
Old 04-04-2014, 12:32 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you wouldn't want evans?

No, I am driving the Ebron train. I am driving or in fact. But only if Lewan or Martin are off the board. I want OL first. But I do love Ebron. After Ebron then Evans.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Quote:
clowney or watkins mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i'm kinda hoping like a Matthews or Robinson falls. Mannnn. We really need Football, Teddy and Carr to go before us. that's 3 right there and that'd be hugeee
If 4 QBs go before us I'm going to start jumping in excitement.

Considering I've watched the last few drafts out at bars it may be an odd scene.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:45 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I hope 4 qbs go in the first 5 picks. That's my dream but it won't happen.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:48 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
If 4 QBs go before us I'm going to start jumping in excitement.

Considering I've watched the last few drafts out at bars it may be an odd scene.
OMG YOUR FIRST LINE ISNT IN MAGENTA

but I agree, even 3 is a ridiculous long shot. I'd loveeeee if 4 did (i forgot Bortles). That would set us up so so so nicely. But we all know it's super unlikely, sigh.

Maybe one will fall to us later on and we can trade back? trading back in the 2nd for like an extra 3rd could be huge
Quote:
Old 04-04-2014, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Quote:
OMG YOUR FIRST LINE ISNT IN MAGENTA

but I agree, even 3 is a ridiculous long shot. I'd loveeeee if 4 did (i forgot Bortles). That would set us up so so so nicely. But we all know it's super unlikely, sigh.

Maybe one will fall to us later on and we can trade back? trading back in the 2nd for like an extra 3rd could be huge

Ha, I had jsut noticed that, I was too into my Chipotle while typing.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

(totally abusing mod powers to fix)