Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 09-10-2011, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blackmon and Jeffrey are definitely better than Sanu but this is turning into a similar WR class to that of 2008 when we took Nicks.

Kuechly has looked excellent so far also so he's #1 on my LB board for now. Since he's a BC boy there is a very good chance we'll be in on him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So with no Tuck tomorrow I guess we'll go with Grant as our 3rd LB most of the game?

We'll have JPP, Canty, Joseph, Kiwi on the line and Boley and Jones as the 2 LB's. Our secondary is going to have to dictate a lot of the game tomorrow especially Rolle and Phillips. We need Phillips to take that step up again to becoming a top tier S. I am super pumped to watch Joseph go and if he steps up like I think he will then it's going to be fun to watch this D-Line when fully healthy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-10-2011, 05:49 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luke won't come out though. Those BC boys tend to stay 4 years.

Teo is another LB I have my eye on.

I want Tuck to rest. Move Kiwi to DE for now. Why risk it? I like Williams as a blitzing LB. The guy has serious speed and knows how to use it when he blitzes.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I didn't see enough of Williams but I'd be a little nervous throwing him out there in a big situation. That goes for Paysinger and Herzlich also.

I think Teo is kind of overrated at this point but I'll try an keep an eye on him more especially tonight.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-11-2011, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

No Tuck. I'm sick of these injuries.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-11-2011, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JPP is very, very good
Old 09-11-2011, 06:10 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i might throw up

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 06:22 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10 characters. honestly i dont even care.

we. looked. horrendous
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 06:42 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So yeah, we suck.

JPP was beasting while being doubled almost every down, but that's the only positive thing I saw all game long.

Our O-line played like crap, Passing game is crappy except for Nicks, and our D can't cover anyone.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:08 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They found every hole in our zone, and in man we gave such big cushions, our pass blocking sucked, Eli had happy feet the whole game and was constantly dancing in the pocket, Nicks, or Hicks as Joe Schmuck called him, is our only WR and we can't get a pass rush without Tuck or Osi. So yea we're ****** thanks to all these injuries and losses in the passing game.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:01 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know what you guys expected defensively. Half the team is gone, lol. And the ones that aren't on IR are not playing! Prince, Tuck and Osi out.. We did what we could but got beat.

Offensively, it's what I been saying regarding our OL. They need time to gel, and it showed. Pass pro was terrible!!!!! Maybe now we can stop drafting defense and go offense 1st round? We need more weapons on offense.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not going to say much now, but in regards to the OL....I think McKenzie is finished. I don't know who can replace him but he just looks old and slow. Beatty was good early on but missed some assignments. I think it's an experience thing with him as he just hasn't seemed great against the 3-4.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:31 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

If I ever see that 10 yard soft zone ever again I might take Fewell out myself. Just horrendous coaching yesterday.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-12-2011, 08:01 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Between the game yesterday and how hungover I am, I really thought about driving into the divider on my way to work.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:28 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Between the game yesterday and how hungover I am, I really thought about driving into the divider on my way to work.
Don't do it yet! When the Eagles put up 50 on us week 3, I won't try to stop you. But it's still too early!
Old 09-12-2011, 08:34 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
Don't do it yet! When the Eagles put up 50 on us week 3, I won't try to stop you. But it's still too early!
It's the Redskins though. Embarrassing.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:41 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Quote:
It's the Redskins though. Embarrassing.

Not going to argue with you there. Rex ******* Grossman shouldn't be able to put up those kinds of numbers against our defense, regardless of how many injuries we had. That soft zone was horrible.

Not looking forward to a potential humiliation on MNF next week.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Well we can thank the Eagles for practically taking out every "weapon" the Rams have. If we can't beat them next week then we better pack up and clean house.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-12-2011, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Well we can thank the Eagles for practically taking out every "weapon" the Rams have. If we can't beat them next week then we better pack up and clean house.
Who got hurt?
Old 09-12-2011, 08:53 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Who got hurt?
Everyone worth a damn. Jackson, Amendola, Jason Smith, Mikell, Bartell, and I think I'm missing one or two more. I don't know how bad all of them are but it didn't look good for Jackson or Amendola.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-12-2011, 08:54 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Quote:
Who got hurt?
Danny Amendola is out for the season. And Steven Jackson injured his Quad, so he's probably questionable.

But most importantly, Bradford injured his trowing hand. They're not quite sure about the severity of the injury, but Spags seemed very concerned, and stated that he "would be up all night praying".

If both Bradford and Jackson are out against us, and we can't win, heads should roll all over the place.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:06 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mikell got hurt? He was having a damn fine game.

You may be hurting in the secondary, but it's not like Bradford has anyone to throw to anyway. And now that Amendola is out for a long ass time, good luck. I wish they'd call Randy. I dont see how you guys dont roll to an easy victory.

Bradford actually returned to the game after being injured, he should be fine. He said he didnt see anyway he would miss the Giants game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 09-12-2011 at 09:08 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:13 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Mikell was definitely out of the game but I'm not sure what injury he sustained or how bad it is.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-12-2011, 09:16 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that and we'll have tuck back next week. but yeah, if we lose to the Rams with them not having Sjax, it's time to pack up and play the Blackmon/Jeffery sweepstakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:18 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Mikell was definitely out of the game but I'm not sure what injury he sustained or how bad it is.
Yeah, I dont doubt he was out. I have him on my fantasy team, and I watched the majority of the first half of that game, and he was playing some great ball. He also had like 8 points in the 1st half, which is fantastic for a S. haha. Well that sucks for them.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote