Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-14-2011, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Let's assume they disband and not move for future answers.
previous: 49ers, SF Giants, Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Stars, Texas A&M

NFL - Oakland Raiders
MLB - Texas Rangers or Oakland A's
NBA - OKC Thunder or Sacramento Kings
NHL - San Jose Sharks
NCAA - Sam Houston State or whatever grad school I end up at.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:17 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So if all the Cleveland teams left (Browns, Cavs, Indians)

NFL- Detroit Lions
NBA- LA Clippers
MLB- Florida Marlins (I used to like them as a kid)

I think deep down I'm afraid to like a team that's any good...
Old 02-14-2011, 08:21 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

NBA- Chicago Bulls. Used to love them back in the MJ/Pippen days and D-Rose is one of my favorite players. Also would cheer for the Thunder, hard not to.

MLB- Colorado Rockies. I like Tulo and Ubaldo.

NHL- Casual observer, only during the playoffs.

NFL- 49ers. I've always kinda liked them and I like their uniforms. Frank Gore is a beast.

NCAAB- Marquette or Georgetown

NCAAF- No one

Last edited by yo123 : 02-14-2011 at 08:59 PM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If they disbanded, huh?

NFL - New Orleans Saints. I picked via which QB I'd most like to see succeed.
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder. Kevin Durant is the right kind of superstar. Westbrook is super exciting as a #2.
MLB - Minnesota Twins. Meh, not a big baseball guy.
NCCAB - Marquette. Trying to stay in state.
NCAAF - TCU. Like them more then BSU and they killed my Badgers this year so props.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:34 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boston sports...if any left, they're ******* dead to me and there's no picking new teams for my situation. ****, I was ready to jump ship when the Pats threatened to move to CT and held a grudge against the Bruins and C's when the Garden was torn down. I'd probably give up sports, which would probably be a good thing.

Sure, I like the KC teams, but only because they're local and feed my desire for more football/baseball. If the Patriots and Red Sox weren't around, I'd stop giving a **** about the Chiefs and Royals, too.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:41 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
NFL- Giants > Ravens/Bucs/Packers- just love the way the Ravens play old school smash mouth ball, always been my #2 team. Just have a soft spot for the Bucs, mostly cause I loved Chucky when he was the coach. A-Rodg, Clay and AJ Hawk

MLB- Yankees > Cubs- My #2 team, got an Uncle in Chi-Town too who lives across the street from Wrigley and can watch games from his roof

NBA- Hornets > Thunder/Knicks- CP3 is my #1 player, KD is my #2 so I switch to the Thunder. Knicks are my home team and my dad likes them so they would also become my team

NHL- Rangers > Blackhawks- LOVE P-Kane and Toews and again, Chicago Uncle

NCAA Football- Ohio State > Oregon- My bro's team and my #2 team

NCAA Basketball- Syracuse > Texas- Love the colors and logo and KD played there

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:41 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel you don't have to have a geographically obligation towards teams.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:56 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL: Titans > Cowboys
NCAA: Vols > Stanford
NBA: Bulls > Thunder
MLB: Braves > Mariners
NHL: Preds > Red Wings
Old 02-14-2011, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only sport I follow is the NFL and the only team is the Chiefs so I would just be SOL.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:07 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly don't think I'd be able to root for other teams. I'd continue watching, but I'd really just be a fan of certain players and pull for them to do well.
Old 02-15-2011, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL- Packers can't move bitches! No owner FTW.
NBA- meh
NHL- lol wut
MLB- If Toronto was contracted, I guess Detroit or Milwaukee? Probably wouldnt care as much, though I don't care all that much about anything non football really anyways.
NCAA- Dont have a favourite.

Only team I really have a diehard, bleed team colours, obsessive relation with is the Packers. And I like it that way, and we can never move. Score!

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 04:18 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL: Lions -> Dolphins. The Dolphins are now my local team so I'd probably root for them. Having Jake Long doesn't hurt either.

NHL: Red Wings -> NO TEAM. I'm not a hardcore hockey fan, so I probably wouldn't bother following the NHL if the Wings disbanded. I like Sidney Crosby (I know, I'm the only Wings fan who does) but not enough to ever become a Pens fan.

NBA: NO TEAM. I don't really have an NBA team right now. I love LeBron James and the Heat are my local team, but I wouldn't consider myself a fan. I follow them, but I don't feel an allegiance to them. I'm more of a fan of specific players when it comes to the NBA.

MLB: Red Sox -> Tigers or Marlins. I've always rooted for the Tigers when they weren't playing the Red Sox, so I guess you could already consider me somewhat of a fan. I also have taken an interest in the Marlins recently, mainly because I'm a huge Josh Johnson fan.

NCAAF: Michigan -> Florida State. I used to be a Noles fan back in the 90's until around the Chris Rix days when I lost interest in rooting for a second team. Peter Warrick was one of my sports idols growing up.

NCAAB: Michigan and Oakland -> Kansas. Kansas is usually the team I root for come NCAA Tournament time. For years U-M went without making the NCAA tourney and Oakland only went once while I attended school there, so I would always root for Kansas.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 04:40 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NHL- Devils to Kings. Already my second favourite team, easy decision.
NFL- Broncos to Lions. I don't really have a second favourite team right now, but I think the Lions have a bright future and I <3 Suh and Stafford.
MLB- Wouldn't really care.
NBA- Cleveland to OKC and Toronto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
NHL- Devils to Kings. Already my second favourite team, easy decision.

They welcome you.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL - Baltimore Ravens (prev. Arizona Cardinals)
MLB - Atlanta Braves (prev. Arizona Diamondbacks)
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder (prev. Sacramento Kings)
NHL - Chicago Blackhawks (prev. San Jose Sharks)
NCAAF - don't really have a favorite just ACC teams
NCAAB - Syracuse (prev. UNC)

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:21 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post

They welcome you.

Will they be welcoming me as well?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-15-2011, 05:23 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

let's see...

NFL- Giants to Jaguars
MLB: Yankees to...probably Marlins
NBA: Nets to T'Wolves most likely
NHL: Devils to Sharks
and I really kind of don't want to even think about other colleges. at all
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:32 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I don't live in the same place my team does to begin with, so I don't think I'd be affected much by it. I'd still follow the Bears wherever they ended up.

And I don't have a team in any other sport....so that makes that nice and easy.
Old 02-15-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Will they be welcoming me as well?
Us, Chris. They'll be welcoming us.
Old 02-15-2011, 05:38 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Us, Chris. They'll be welcoming us.
Shotgun T-Swift.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-15-2011, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NBA: If the LakeShow left...idkk...this is tough...maybe...the Clippers if they keep Gordon and Griffin...or the Bulls

MLB: I like the Phillies so if no more Angels...guess i'd be a Phillies fan or w.e. team Albert Pujols ends up on

NHL: If the Ducks left...I'd lose what little interest I have in hockey lol

NFL: I wouldn't mind rolling with the Iggles..or hell even the Pats

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:40 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Shotgun T-Swift.
......****.
Old 02-15-2011, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Shotgun T-Swift.
aww ****....can I change my NHL pick? I'd be a King's fan just for Demi <3 haha

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:48 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
......****.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-15-2011, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Shotgun T-Swift.
I dont know who the dark-haired one is, but I call her.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote