Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-22-2007, 10:10 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft View Post
Is Chad more talented than Eli? No. Does he play smarter? Yes. Eli shouldn't be forcing passes as much. Especially when his team has a LEAD.

And I wouldn't say the Jets have a better receiving corp. They don't have a tight end like Shockey. NO RB like Tiki. You are sounding like a dumbass or a fangirl here.

I'm not from Cali and I saw Eli overthrowing receivers repeatedly, forcing the ball into tight coverage. Even the announcers wonder about his decisions.
Chad Pennington is a smarter football player but Eli is more gifted. If Eli had the decision making abilities of Pennington he could be a lethal QB but he still makes too many bone headed mistakes.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 10:19 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft View Post
Is Chad more talented than Eli? No. Does he play smarter? Yes. Eli shouldn't be forcing passes as much. Especially when his team has a LEAD.

And I wouldn't say the Jets have a better receiving corp. They don't have a tight end like Shockey. NO RB like Tiki. You are sounding like a dumbass or a fangirl here.

I'm not from Cali and I saw Eli overthrowing receivers repeatedly, forcing the ball into tight coverage. Even the announcers wonder about his decisions.
Lol, Im not gonna continue to take this topic off subject. Its like trying to explain Calculus to an orange.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:22 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Lol, Im not gonna continue to take this topic off subject. Its like trying to explain Calculus to an orange.
Nor can you argue common logic with a blind homer.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 10:30 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It sure is gonna suck when Carson Palmer gets ready to retire, all this stability at QB is just too nice...
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 10:30 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
It sure is gonna suck when Carson Palmer gets ready to retire, all this stability at QB is just too nice...
He's another knee injury away from not being too stable if you ask me...
Old 03-22-2007, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You could say that about any player.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:35 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not concerned... We're probably going to be pretty bad around 2013ish... Basically our entire offense will be new. I honestly think that we'll shift to a defensive team around that time haha.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:36 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
You could say that about any player.
Not really. He's had 2 knee injuries already. So he's at a higher risk compared to other guys.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:51 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Not really. He's had 2 knee injuries already. So he's at a higher risk compared to other guys.
They were freak deals, it's not like they were random little hits that turned into something bigger. He's thrown 60 TD's in the 2 seasons following the 1st one. I'm not the least bit concerned about it being some ongoing thing. I'd much rather it be two knee injuries than two concussions.
Old 03-22-2007, 02:25 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ideally, you want a guy in the wings, just in case. It's very rare that it's a good idea to start a QB as a rookie, they can turn out great, but odds are your season won't(Exception: Big Ben, but his supporting cast was great). what the Broncos were probably trying to do was ideal, have Cutler getting ready while Plummer starts for another year or two. Of course, there was no way of knowing Plummer would be awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:28 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

no i like my future as my back up like the packers are doind and how the chargers did

give him 2/3 years as a back up
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

teams are better off taking a QB before their current one leaves. you need to give them some time instead of just throwing a rookie QB in to a starting position. the Packer's situation didn't turn out that well but Rodgers is still learning and he should start next season.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

i want to see aaron excell this pre-season, if he recovers in time
Old 03-22-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
i want to see aaron excell this pre-season, if he recovers in time
We always want to see the players we cheer for succeed. What's up with the sig????

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
What's up with the sig????
i went to the same HS as jim
Old 03-22-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You shouldn't ever wait till a player is retired to take the next man up. The packers took rogers when everyone thought Favre only a about 8 games left in the tank.

Ideally they should've waited and taken Jay Cutler. Thing is though, there's a lot of money tied up in a bench warmer.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote