Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-15-2011, 10:02 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any of you have any families?? How hard is that to work around?? My step-son was sworn in today (air force). And ever since he has started talking about joining, it has caught my interest.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:20 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Totally agree. I put down on a job application once that i was 11 bravo in the Army and the interviewer said the next time we get invaded by the Viet Cong i'll keep you in mind.
Did you end up Seagal-ing him?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:43 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
Any of you have any families?? How hard is that to work around?? My step-son was sworn in today (air force). And ever since he has started talking about joining, it has caught my interest.
Tell Hunter I said congratulations (since you never ******* call anymore). The divorce rate in the military is actually the same as non-military. Not what you would think. Deployments can be tough, but I think it all boils down to the strength of the relationship in the first place.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:50 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Tell Hunter I said congratulations (since you never ******* call anymore). The divorce rate in the military is actually the same as non-military. Not what you would think. Deployments can be tough, but I think it all boils down to the strength of the relationship in the first place.
Man, I haven't gotten any rep lately. Just Kaeding!! I keep forgetting. :) haha

I'm not worried about divorce or anything. You know we have a strong enough relationship. I don't really know what I was asking about. I guess experiences. Moving from place to place. Things like that.

And I will. When I speak to him on some Sunday. He is already off to his 8 weeks. Only gets an hr on Sunday on the phone.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:24 AM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if i cant find a job once i graduate in may.... im thinking trying to become an officer in the air force or navy. id be going in the meteorology field.... and would great on resumes after i was done with the military.. but ive been told if im gunna be an officer, that i might as well do it for like 15-20 years.... decisions,decisions

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:33 AM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

going to commission as soon as i get my degree. army.

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:42 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With a commission, you are required to serve a minimum of eight years regardless. For most services, promotion bottle necks after 0-3 (Captain in the Army, Air Force and Marines; Lieutenant Senior Grade in the Navy). Most have decided at 7 years if they are going to pursue 0-4 or get out.

Old 02-16-2011, 07:18 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
With a commission, you are required to serve a minimum of eight years regardless. For most services, promotion bottle necks after 0-3 (Captain in the Army, Air Force and Marines; Lieutenant Senior Grade in the Navy). Most have decided at 7 years if they are going to pursue 0-4 or get out.
Not trying to sound like a prick but it's just called Lieutenant.
0-2 though, is the one that's referred to as Lieutenant Junior Grade.

As far as military families. I've been in eight and been married three.
My wife met me right after my last deployment so she's never experienced a deployment
but she's dealt with the moving and the ****** hours so far and our marriage is still strong.

As far as divorces, I can't speak for the entire military but where I worked- I think the divorce rate was 75% it seemed like.
When you're at work 36 out of ever 48 hrs, some relationships just crumble.
I googled the military divorce rate of 2010 and it was just slightly higher than the civilian rate (3.6 > 3.4) with it platueing after a steady increase the last couple of years due to Operation Iraqi/Enduring Freedom.
So the marriage rate is even with the civilians just about.
A strong relationship is needed to make it through but honestly, who would have gotten married if they didn't think they were in a strong enough relationship in the first place?

I think I'm lucky due to the fact that my wife served in the Air Force and was an army brat growing up so all the moving and hours and (name it), she's accostumed to it all already. I feel like I'm cheating picking a wife already trained up on military life lol

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:45 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It makes me sad that there are so many future officers on here.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol, why is that?
Still bitter about them during your tour?

Old 02-16-2011, 12:25 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
lol, why is that?
Still bitter about them during your tour?
In special operations most officers are a bunch of do-nothing asshats that are more interested in getting ribbons and badges on their class-a's than doing actual work. There was a SF captain that we went out with in Sadr City that basically just wanted us to drive around on our first mission outside the wire until we got shot at so he could put in for his CAB.

sig by BoneKrusher

Old 02-16-2011, 12:27 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A friend of mine was a firefighter in the AF (i believe) and said it was one of the most jackoff jobs in the military. Once he came out he got a 50k job as a firefighter in a city close by since he already had all the certifications needed.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:06 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
In special operations most officers are a bunch of do-nothing asshats that are more interested in getting ribbons and badges on their class-a's than doing actual work. There was a SF captain that we went out with in Sadr City that basically just wanted us to drive around on our first mission outside the wire until we got shot at so he could put in for his CAB.
That's just ******. I know this isn't the same thing at all but I have read several military leadership books, most notably Fick's One Bullet Away and Winter's Beyond Band of Brothers, that explains exactly what's needed in a successful officer in the military. Rely heavily on the NCO's, listen to your sergeants, and don't do anything stupid (easier said than done, I guess).

I feel that that by going in being older (28) and going officer will give me a certain maturity over younger officer that are yearning for promotions. An officer is someone that should strive to be someone that will simply do what it takes to accomplish the mission and bring his platoon, company, what-have-you home safely with as few casualties as possible .

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
That's just ******. I know this isn't the same thing at all but I have read several military leadership books, most notably Fick's One Bullet Away and Winter's Beyond Band of Brothers, that explains exactly what's needed in a successful officer in the military. Rely heavily on the NCO's, listen to your sergeants, and don't do anything stupid (easier said than done, I guess).

I feel that that by going in being older (28) and going officer will give me a certain maturity over younger officer that are yearning for promotions. An officer is someone that should strive to be someone that will simply do what it takes to accomplish the mission and bring his platoon, company, what-have-you home safely with as few casualties as possible .
Personally, I think former NCOs make the best officers. The guys that have been there and done that just get it whereas the ROTC scumbags and direct commissions tend to rely on tradoc and OBLC stuff. It sounds like you've got the right attitude. The NCO corps is the backbone of the Army. A good officer tells his NCOs what needs to be done, supports them however he can, and most importantly gets the hell out of the way and let's them complete their task in the best way that they know how. The other advice that I will give you is be man enough to take an ass-chewing. Don't throw anybody under the bus to save your own skin and stick your neck out for good soldiers. When I say support your NCO's however you can, that might mean going infront of a field grade officer and telling him he's ****** up.

sig by BoneKrusher

Old 02-16-2011, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Pretty much, I was a NCO for 8 years and I agree with everything you said.
I decided to go commissioned bc I saw how life was night and day under the
leadership of a good officer and and a terrible one.

I'm navy so I have no field experience. I worked as a nuke mechanic in the
reactor powered propulsion plants down at the bottom of the air craft carriers.
130 degree, steam filled air for 12 hours a day of rotating shift work (pretty much)
I've seen many people get discharged medically due to psychological problems bc they couldn't handle the grind.
The job is brutal enough, but when the officer you work for is worthless, it can be damn near unbearable.

I'm taking the lessons I've learned as a NCO with me.
Best lesson I've learned is... as an officer, you're either an umbrella or a magnifying glass.
There will always be **** and that **** will always roll downhill onto you (the officer).
You can either protect your division or you can let the **** continue rolling down hill.
All the good ones are umbrellas.
(Of course, this is if you division is doing what it's suppose to be doing and you know the **** is unwarranted)

Old 02-16-2011, 08:23 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got some buddies here at Michigan's MBA program (one of the top in the country) that came from the military. It's a great "non-traditional" background for MBA programs but it's definitely not an automatic in like one poster mentioned about Harvard. You still need the high GMAT score and a story about how your previous service could help you transition, as well as a strong academic pedigree from a reputable undergrad. However, I agree that it is terrific experience and provides terrific opportunities as well as a noble contribution to society that you don't get bagging groceries at Whole Foods.
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:46 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

I was sooooooooooooo looking forward to showing up to my first duty station as an officer in my dress blues with my PLDC ribbon. ROTC butter-bars get their asses handed to them.

Old 02-17-2011, 02:45 PM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never suggest anyone join the military.
You have no voice, you become another soldier.
No soldier has any clue what he's fighting for.
You fight some fat rich man's battles, so they get richer.
Military will end the world
Old 02-17-2011, 03:59 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
woooooooooooow..

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:23 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
You can thank me for defending your 1st ammendment right to say that via your payment to my PayPal account.

Old 02-17-2011, 05:26 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How old are you?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 06:15 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You can thank me for defending your 1st ammendment right to say that via your payment to my PayPal account.
I have the utmost respect for our soldiers. The vast majority of them join for the right reasons. The vast majority of them want to better the world. It is something that I know I could not do. I will shake the hand of any soldier I meet and thank them for the sacrifices they have made. However, I would go to any politician who has sent our soldiers into harms way simply to enrich themselves and their golfing buddies to go **** themselves.

However, I do not respect the military apparatus. I believe the places our military is sent does very little to help mankind. We ignore those places where genocide is happening so we can enrich the richest members of our society. Our military is run by those people who care nothing for anyone except themselves. They play politics in order to accumulate as much power as possible for themselves.

Really, truly think about the sacrifices you will be making if you join the military. Is having a good resume worth the PTSD, the time away from family, the necessary dissolution of self, and the very real possibility of lifelong injury? If you answer yes to all those, then by all means do it. But it is not something to enter into lightly, it is not something to enter into just because you don't know what else to do. It is only something to do if you truly want to do it.

Ravens was right about one thing: war is always to enrich the already rich. Every war in history has had some concept of "Rich man's war, poor man's fight." Each soldier has a different reason for fighting--but the reason the soldiers are in any given combat zone is always the same--money.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:28 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I never suggest you call out the military around military people.
You have no right, you sound like another ****.
You have no clue what individuals are fighting for.
You talk like you know it all, and we all get dumber.
Acting like this will be your end.

Your tone makes it sound like all military people too dumb to make their own choices. Please show more respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This prick deserves to be rep raped.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 11:14 PM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The only really bad thing he said was this. I know exactly what ill be fighting for.

yes, when you join you really do lose your voice, your opinion is irrelevant and you are a pawn that goes where he is told. its a sacrifice you decide to make for the best interests of everyone.

But your reason for fighting is your own, you signed up for it. yeah, its crap that the top guys send the bottom to fight and dont go themselves. but you sign up knowing it can (and will) happen. but the reason that makes you sign up is still the reason that makes you help and fight.
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote