Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-17-2011, 09:16 AM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My friend showed me this.

If ponochio says "My nose will grow," and it doesnt, hes lying and it shouldve grown. But if it did, then he'd be telling the truth, and therefore it shouldnt have grown.

i thought of the plane/parachutes thing too in december, it was the first time id flown in ten years. i just dont get it. almost everything about the world blows my mind.

ok. think about the odds of you existing. First, somehow our planet forms, and at just the right distance from the sun that life can exist. And all the right cells begin to create single cell life and slowly humans show up. And over the course of time, the right human gets it on with the right human, and the right seed gets the gal pregnant at the right time to create your lineage over the course of thousands upon thousands of years. If even one thing was off, if even one sperm that did get there didnt get there and instead a different one did, you wouldnt exist. Feeling lucky yet?

i dont get why their is government. If everyone just looked out for each other, did the right thing and kept it classy, there would be no need for taxes and all that noise. yeah its naive, but it still seems pretty simple. we definitely learned everything we ever needed to know in kindergarden.

also, the entire highway system and cities. Places where everything their is man made, created by the hands of people just like anyone. Its kinda crazy the work and time that goes into all this.

we americans have an obesity "epidemic" as the media says. And we also spend more time working per week than any other nation, by a solid 8 hours per week (last time i checked). kids go to school, come home, do homework, then have little time left to do anything else, especially as they get older at school gets rediculous. So we're getting busier and have no time for anything but to eat quick and sit and do work and we're getting fatter. Im stunned no one has ever suggested that maybe the amount of work and stress in peoples lives has something to do with the increase in obesity.

im tall (6'3'') so every time i see someone short doing everyday things, my mind is blown. The number of drawers and things available to short people to keep stuff in is so much less, i feel like they need to be more organized.

why dont we call white people like me european americans if we call black guys african americans?

why are their so many cop/law drama's on tv? are we incapable of thinking of an original idea anymore? tv's been around for less than a hundred years, and were already out of ideas?

who decided who gets land? like i live in the US, so the US gov charges me taxes or basically rent on my land. But who decided this is their land to charge for? People pay income tax, land tax, house tax, car tax, all among everything else they are nickel and dimed for, leaving enough hopefully for them to by food and things they need, where theyll pay a sales tax. you gradtuate and begin saving for retirement. your whole life youre trained to produce income for the government.

Id be surprised and dissappointed if we didnt see a huge overhaul of our gov in my lifetime when people realize theyre essentially servants and not quite as free as they thought. not trying to get political here (if it could get this locked delete it), just the idea of a group of normal guys ive never met saying 'send your money or go to jail' seems a little off to me, not what our founders had in mind about being all about the people. theyd all be appalled by their country now.

lots of things boggle my mind haha i love trying to think of the way things actually are as opposed to the way we usually view them. the world is crazy
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:28 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get how I can lose so much stuff in my house. There is a finite amount of space, where does it go?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
The popularity of Jersey Shore. I cannot for the life of me figure out how people can watch it. Its beyond idiotic.
The only reason I can imagine is the same reason why people watch the monkeys at the zoo. They are so devolved that we must study them for future generations.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:27 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey619 View Post
My friend showed me this.

If ponochio says "My nose will grow," and it doesnt, hes lying and it shouldve grown. But if it did, then he'd be telling the truth, and therefore it shouldnt have grown.

i thought of the plane/parachutes thing too in december, it was the first time id flown in ten years. i just dont get it. almost everything about the world blows my mind.

ok. think about the odds of you existing. First, somehow our planet forms, and at just the right distance from the sun that life can exist. And all the right cells begin to create single cell life and slowly humans show up. And over the course of time, the right human gets it on with the right human, and the right seed gets the gal pregnant at the right time to create your lineage over the course of thousands upon thousands of years. If even one thing was off, if even one sperm that did get there didnt get there and instead a different one did, you wouldnt exist. Feeling lucky yet?

i dont get why their is government. If everyone just looked out for each other, did the right thing and kept it classy, there would be no need for taxes and all that noise. yeah its naive, but it still seems pretty simple. we definitely learned everything we ever needed to know in kindergarden.

also, the entire highway system and cities. Places where everything their is man made, created by the hands of people just like anyone. Its kinda crazy the work and time that goes into all this.

we americans have an obesity "epidemic" as the media says. And we also spend more time working per week than any other nation, by a solid 8 hours per week (last time i checked). kids go to school, come home, do homework, then have little time left to do anything else, especially as they get older at school gets rediculous. So we're getting busier and have no time for anything but to eat quick and sit and do work and we're getting fatter. Im stunned no one has ever suggested that maybe the amount of work and stress in peoples lives has something to do with the increase in obesity.

im tall (6'3'') so every time i see someone short doing everyday things, my mind is blown. The number of drawers and things available to short people to keep stuff in is so much less, i feel like they need to be more organized.

why dont we call white people like me european americans if we call black guys african americans?

why are their so many cop/law drama's on tv? are we incapable of thinking of an original idea anymore? tv's been around for less than a hundred years, and were already out of ideas?

who decided who gets land? like i live in the US, so the US gov charges me taxes or basically rent on my land. But who decided this is their land to charge for? People pay income tax, land tax, house tax, car tax, all among everything else they are nickel and dimed for, leaving enough hopefully for them to by food and things they need, where theyll pay a sales tax. you gradtuate and begin saving for retirement. your whole life youre trained to produce income for the government.

Id be surprised and dissappointed if we didnt see a huge overhaul of our gov in my lifetime when people realize theyre essentially servants and not quite as free as they thought. not trying to get political here (if it could get this locked delete it), just the idea of a group of normal guys ive never met saying 'send your money or go to jail' seems a little off to me, not what our founders had in mind about being all about the people. theyd all be appalled by their country now.

lots of things boggle my mind haha i love trying to think of the way things actually are as opposed to the way we usually view them. the world is crazy
Well, I don't think they'd all be appalled. Alexander Hamilton was the real framer of the US, and I'd say things worked out exactly the way he would have liked: an elite, ruling class, centralization in cities and urban areas, and a strong and overbearing federal government that is completely run by the banks.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Black holes.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Thought of this idea when i was drunk. Yes, sometimes i think of random stuff to post on this forum when i'm doing other things.

So, let's kick it off...

Pronouncing the word "colonel" as "kerr-nel". That boggles my mind.
tough, rough, Julianne Hough?

gh = f

weird. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lady Gaga I don't get it.
Old 02-17-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Movement of the human body (muscles, nerves) blows my mind. So complicated yet it happens so fast.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hot chicks with ugly dudes.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:23 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How people interact with one another.
Old 02-17-2011, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ATL's age.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scientology
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mind bottling thought here.

Why do we license people to drive, but not breed? Seriously some people should have their stuff snipped, guys and girls. We can also control population limit.
Old 02-17-2011, 01:41 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
CJ is widely considered the grandfather of sexting... In the time long long ago.... CJ used to carve pictures of little CJ onto rocks and chuck them at the heads of prospective mates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
he is even rumored to have sent the first ever dick pic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
It was delivered by carrier pidgeon.
Um, excuse me.........they were smoke signals, thank you. I was sexting way before carrier pigeon.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:57 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
mind bottling thought here.

Why do we license people to drive, but not breed? Seriously some people should have their stuff snipped, guys and girls. We can also control population limit.
How will you ever uncork it?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:01 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
ATL's age.
ATL's race.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UFO's, ghosts, and all other unexplainable supernatural/crazy type stuff. Either it is all bs and there are a ton of insane people who are seeing ****, or we have ghosts and aliens running around and there is nothing we can do about it, at least as far as we know.

Another thing that messes with my mind is space outside of our galaxy and way beyond it. What the hell goes on out there that the Hubble Telescope can't tell me, does it just go on or what? I need answers!
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:19 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
tough, rough, Julianne Hough?

gh = f

weird. lol.
I would like to give it to her rough... vut who wouldn't?

IDK about anyone else, but occasionally I'll have dreams that happen a week or two after they happen, exactly the way it was in the dream. WYF is that!?!?

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:28 PM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what about the thought of infinity.
dying and going somewhere forever and ever and ever
for all time, nothing ends, it's constant.
infinity trips me out
Old 02-17-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
infinity trips me out
Think about this...

On a number line, the numbers in either direction continue infinitely. But between the numbers 0 and 1 on the line, there are also an infinite amount of numbers.
Old 02-17-2011, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
infinity trips me out
It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:50 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Another thing that messes with my mind is space outside of our galaxy and way beyond it. What the hell goes on out there that the Hubble Telescope can't tell me, does it just go on or what? I need answers!
yes. i'm in an astronomy class this semester and space is pretty much infinite. trying to fathom that makes my head wanna explode. just our solar system is a grain of sand out of all the sand on Earth combined.

kinda similar, trying to grasp the concept of eternity mindfucks me.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:54 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jupiter. WTF up with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:57 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
- Why anybody would ever watch Fox News. It's opinion, not news... No wonder the average person is ******* dumb in this and age.
Well, pretty much anything on a cable "news" network is opinion. As much as people want to pick on Fox News, the other big news networks are just as opinionated. People just watch which news network shares the same opinion that they do. I'll see if I can find the link, but I recently read some non-partisan studies that compared MSNBC and Fox and the consensus was that MSNBC was far more biased. In this day and age, you pretty much need to get your news from C-SPAN or certain places on the internet.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:03 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buddhism.
Relativity.
The concept of nothing.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote