Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > St. Louis Rams Team Forum

St. Louis Rams Team Forum Discuss the Rams

Old 04-29-2011, 02:09 PM    (permalink
freebirdsrams02
Veteran

freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfry View Post
I may be wrong, but I don't think McD's offense utilizes the TE position other than blocking. Carter would be a dream if he checked out medically. Only things is if we keep adding injury risks sooner or later one is going to come back and bit us.

What do you guys think about Stephen Paea? Dude has some stregth and would make our dline absolutely dominating.
Not sure about the TE either, but he is a stud.

I like Paea, but I thought he had a injury as well.

Sig made by Falcon from E Oakland

"Spread'em and Shread'em"
freebirdsrams02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 02:22 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of the players still available, I think the top second round targets for the Rams are Ayers, Paea, Torrey Smith, and Aaron Williams. I'm not crazy about the Rudolph idea, but I'm not completely against it either. Just not sure the offensive system makes enough use out of the position to justify it.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:50 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Bruce Carter, Titus Young and Mikel Leshoure as well as your list.

I also like Marvin Austin, he's not a Devaney type selection so I don't expect him to be a Ram but man if Spags could get this kid playing up to his potential talk about a great Defensive Line for the future.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Beano
Rookie

Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As long as we stay away from the WR position in round 2, there's a good chance I'll be happy.

Robert Quinn press conference on the Rams website, due to start in a couple of mins.

http://www.stlouisrams.com/events/live.html
Beano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he's on the board I think it'll be Torrey Smith.

He has to be highly rated on the Rams board, fills a need and is such a high character guy.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Beano
Rookie

Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone talk up this pick please. Could really do with it.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:25 PM    (permalink
freebirdsrams02
Veteran

freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well it looks like we are using a TE next year. I was hoping for one of the DT, but I like the pick.

Old 04-29-2011, 07:45 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kendricks is a descent player but his main asset is in the passing game. He's a converted WR who's undersized for the TE position in the NFL. However he's actually a pretty descent in-line blocker.

With that said I hope you guys use him in the receiving role and allow him to split outside and in the slot where I think he'll be most effective and give you a matchup weapon.

I don't think he's a bad pick for you guys but his skill set is limited in the NFL IMO.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:46 PM    (permalink
tfry
Rookie

tfry hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Marvin Austin, Stephen Paea, DaQuan Bowers, and we take Lance Kendrick!?!? Very disappointing...reminds me of Joe Klopenstein.
tfry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:49 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Marvin Austin, Stephen Paea, DaQuan Bowers, and we take Lance Kendrick!?!? Very disappointing...reminds me of Joe Klopenstein.
A young QB's favorite option is the TE. I think he'll be a good pick if you guys use him right.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:51 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I Personally Love the pick,

he will be Sam Bradford's Jermaine Gresham in St. Louis

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:36 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He isn't Joe Klopfenstein lol. I mean rather woulda had a DT, but as KCJ said Kendrick can be like Gresham for Bradford at Oklahoma.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:31 PM    (permalink
freebirdsrams02
Veteran

So a TE and a WR on day 2. Just adding weapons for Bradford.

Old 04-29-2011, 09:53 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm intrigued by the Kendricks pick. Uh-Oh hasn't proven he can stay healthy for a full season, let alone that he's a legitimate player in the league. Fendi is a giant project. Truth is, this team doesn't have a legitimate starting tight end. Bradford made great use of the tight end in college, and Kendricks brings versatility and receiving ability to the table. If McDaniels is going to model his Rams offense off of what New England did with a similar scheme and how they used young tight ends to create mismatches, this could be a great weapon.

As for Pettis, I'm not a huge fan of the value, but what do I know? Pettis is a reliable receiver with size. If we learned anything from the Seattle finale, it's that adding some reliable possession receivers wouldn't be the worst idea in the world. I don't know if Pettis is going to be anything more than a situational guy, but it's possible that after Green and Jones, none of these guys really offered a big upgrade over what the Rams already have. Pettis could beat out guys like Robinson or Gibson if he can show he can catch the ball consistently and move the chains. You can always use guys like that.
Old 04-30-2011, 08:48 AM    (permalink
Beano
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGSeiler View Post
I'm intrigued by the Kendricks pick. Uh-Oh hasn't proven he can stay healthy for a full season, let alone that he's a legitimate player in the league. Fendi is a giant project. Truth is, this team doesn't have a legitimate starting tight end. Bradford made great use of the tight end in college, and Kendricks brings versatility and receiving ability to the table. If McDaniels is going to model his Rams offense off of what New England did with a similar scheme and how they used young tight ends to create mismatches, this could be a great weapon.

As for Pettis, I'm not a huge fan of the value, but what do I know? Pettis is a reliable receiver with size. If we learned anything from the Seattle finale, it's that adding some reliable possession receivers wouldn't be the worst idea in the world. I don't know if Pettis is going to be anything more than a situational guy, but it's possible that after Green and Jones, none of these guys really offered a big upgrade over what the Rams already have. Pettis could beat out guys like Robinson or Gibson if he can show he can catch the ball consistently and move the chains. You can always use guys like that.
Issue I have with Kendricks, is the value the of TE's in McDaniels systems, now this could be a case that McDaniels hasn't had a TE to use and so didn't, but when has a TE in a McDaniels offense ever put up numbers good enough to spend a 2nd round pick on? I could be way off base, but when I think of McDaniels offense over the last 5 years, I don't think TE production. I understand entirely why we might have taken a TE, as you say Hoomanawanui hasn't been healthy since high school or something, but 2nd round?

The Pettis pick is just a massively uninspiring one for me, I don't doubt he's going to be a decent pro, but I don't think there's going to be much improvement in him from year 1 to year 10.

Yesterday left an awful lot to be desired imo. When I think of the improvement we could have made to our front 7 yesterday, the TE and WR we took leaves me feeling. Meh.
Old 04-30-2011, 09:44 AM    (permalink
ramsfan2005813
Rookie

ramsfan2005813 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beano View Post
Yesterday left an awful lot to be desired imo. When I think of the improvement we could have made to our front 7 yesterday, the TE and WR we took leaves me feeling. Meh.
Yeah, same feeling here. We took a TE in the second in one of the worst TE classes in recent years. That said if it had to be a TE, Kendricks is the one I wouldve wanted. My only problem with Pettis is that Hankerson was still on the board when the pick was made.

Day 3 still has some decent guys to look at in the 4th and 5th. If the Rams could land some combination of Kendall Hunter, Taiwan Jones, Greg Jones, Brandon Burton, or DeAndre McDaniel, it would greatly increase my opinion of their draft.
ramsfan2005813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:32 AM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Issue I have with Kendricks, is the value the of TE's in McDaniels systems, now this could be a case that McDaniels hasn't had a TE to use and so didn't, but when has a TE in a McDaniels offense ever put up numbers good enough to spend a 2nd round pick on? I could be way off base, but when I think of McDaniels offense over the last 5 years, I don't think TE production. I understand entirely why we might have taken a TE, as you say Hoomanawanui hasn't been healthy since high school or something, but 2nd round?

The Pettis pick is just a massively uninspiring one for me, I don't doubt he's going to be a decent pro, but I don't think there's going to be much improvement in him from year 1 to year 10.

My counter would be this. Look at how the 2010 Patriots used their young tight ends. They took what probably was still an offense very similar to McDaniels' and adapted it to fit that TE talent, so why can't McDaniels do it? I don't think they'd take a tight end in the second round if they didn't envision incorporating him into the offense (and if that ends up being the case, then they'll have opened themselves up to that criticism). But if Uh-Oh can stay healthy, they'll have two young tight ends who can create mismatches all over the field. There's potential there for some good things to happen.

I understand your lack of enthusiasm about taking him in the second round, but in a weak tight end class, you may as well take one of the best that's going to fit what you're looking for. Kendricks has more potential to help this team than another fifth-round tight end, wouldn't you say? And while Rams fans put a lot of faith in the young tight ends we have, we need to remember we're talking about a fifth-round guy in Uh-Oh who has had trouble staying healthy at both the college and pro levels, and a sixth round prospect in Fendi who is at best a long-term project. Fells and Bajema are okay but nothing special. This wasn't a position we were set at.

As for Pettis, maybe he never becomes more than a possession receiver. But the report on him reads "reliable." How many drives did the Rams have last year that stalled because of dropped passes? The Rams finished 8th in the league in passes dropped, which isn't a good stat to be high in. If Pettis can become a reliable receiver whom Bradford can depend on in the passing game, then he'll overtake guys like Robinson or Gibson who have those mental lapses that kill drives. As to whether he can make improvements over the years, only time will tell. A competitive guy with great hands and body control, who isn't afraid to go over the middle and make the catch, and who put up impressive numbers in the Combine agility drills, I wouldn't count him out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsfan2005813 View Post
Yeah, same feeling here. We took a TE in the second in one of the worst TE classes in recent years. That said if it had to be a TE, Kendricks is the one I wouldve wanted. My only problem with Pettis is that Hankerson was still on the board when the pick was made.

Day 3 still has some decent guys to look at in the 4th and 5th. If the Rams could land some combination of Kendall Hunter, Taiwan Jones, Greg Jones, Brandon Burton, or DeAndre McDaniel, it would greatly increase my opinion of their draft.
What's arguably the biggest difference between Hankerson and Pettis? Hands. Hankerson can't shake the dropsies, and Pettis is regarded as sure-handed. If you've got 2nd-3rd round grades on both of them, and don't see either of them as being stretch-the-field kind of guys, then I can see why a team would prefer the more sure-handed of the two. Only time will tell if the Rams made the right choice though, because Hankerson certainly was more highly-regarded by fans and analysts.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Beano
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGSeiler View Post
My counter would be this. Look at how the 2010 Patriots used their young tight ends. They took what probably was still an offense very similar to McDaniels' and adapted it to fit that TE talent, so why can't McDaniels do it? I don't think they'd take a tight end in the second round if they didn't envision incorporating him into the offense (and if that ends up being the case, then they'll have opened themselves up to that criticism). But if Uh-Oh can stay healthy, they'll have two young tight ends who can create mismatches all over the field. There's potential there for some good things to happen.

I understand your lack of enthusiasm about taking him in the second round, but in a weak tight end class, you may as well take one of the best that's going to fit what you're looking for. Kendricks has more potential to help this team than another fifth-round tight end, wouldn't you say? And while Rams fans put a lot of faith in the young tight ends we have, we need to remember we're talking about a fifth-round guy in Uh-Oh who has had trouble staying healthy at both the college and pro levels, and a sixth round prospect in Fendi who is at best a long-term project. Fells and Bajema are okay but nothing special. This wasn't a position we were set at.
I've never argued we were set there, and if a TE that screamed unbelievable value had have been taken I'd not have too much of an issue with it, but this one to me doesn't. Listen, I'm not down on Kendricks, just the value/need combination isn't there for me, especially with who was on the board.

I don't see the correlation between what the Pats did without McDaniels and how it relates to what McDaniels done every year he's controlled an offense. They were already a year removed from a McDaniels controlled offense, and it was only when they seemed to drastically change it to fit their personnel that it clicked. What he did at Denver is much more applicable imo, and his TE's weren't there to catch too many balls. Maybe it is because, as I mentioned earlier, he didn't have any TE's he felt that were good enough and genuinely hope that is the case, because otherwise in 2/3 years time we'll be saying "what was the point?".

Pettis will be a solid pro, I have no doubts about it really. Although that huge game Boise had v Nevada lives in my memory, because quite frankly he seemed to choke in it big time. But it's just not exciting.

The biggest annoyance for me about these 2 picks, were the players we passed on (Paea and Foster are what I'm thinking here, but then I'm a bit of a Foster fan so this was always going to annoy me more than some others might). When I think of the injection of youth and talent that our front 7 could have got overall in this draft, it would have had me excited.

Diggs Laurinaitis Foster
Quinn Paea Robbins Long - Hall, Ah You, etc rotating.

That to me would have been an exciting draft and that's really where my 'meh' feeling comes from, not so much because of who we selected. But as always about draft picks, you won't find a guy happier to be proven wrong.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:51 AM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I've never argued we were set there, and if a TE that screamed unbelievable value had have been taken I'd not have too much of an issue with it, but this one to me doesn't. Listen, I'm not down on Kendricks, just the value/need combination isn't there for me, especially with who was on the board.

I don't see the correlation between what the Pats did without McDaniels and how it relates to what McDaniels done every year he's controlled an offense. They were already a year removed from a McDaniels controlled offense, and it was only when they seemed to drastically change it to fit their personnel that it clicked. What he did at Denver is much more applicable imo, and his TE's weren't there to catch too many balls. Maybe it is because, as I mentioned earlier, he didn't have any TE's he felt that were good enough and genuinely hope that is the case, because otherwise in 2/3 years time we'll be saying "what was the point?".

Pettis will be a solid pro, I have no doubts about it really. Although that huge game Boise had v Nevada lives in my memory, because quite frankly he seemed to choke in it big time. But it's just not exciting.

The biggest annoyance for me about these 2 picks, were the players we passed on (Paea and Foster are what I'm thinking here, but then I'm a bit of a Foster fan so this was always going to annoy me more than some others might). When I think of the injection of youth and talent that our front 7 could have got overall in this draft, it would have had me excited.

Diggs Laurinaitis Foster
Quinn Paea Robbins Long - Hall, Ah You, etc rotating.

That to me would have been an exciting draft and that's really where my 'meh' feeling comes from, not so much because of who we selected. But as always about draft picks, you won't find a guy happier to be proven wrong.
Well, regarding Kendricksí value, I believe he was Pro Football Weekly's 29th overall player, and Devaney said in the press conference after his selection that they considered trading up to make sure they got him. So there's some disagreement about where Kendricks fit, value-wise. I entered the day more along your lines, but obviously the Rams disagreed. So far, I feel like this regime has earned the benefit of the doubt from me. Regarding McDaniels and tight ends, I donít know that heís ever had great personnel at the position, though Ben Watson put up some decent numbers at times while McDaniels was running the New England offense. Either way, the reason Iím comparing the two is because of their relationship with one another and how that could be a pathway for a similar transition for McDaniels. Again though, if in two or three years Kendricks just hasnít been utilized much and it's the same ol' from Josh, then Iíll join you in criticizing the pick.

As for the players we passed up, thatís usually the case with every draft Ė bigger name players get bypassed for other guys who arenít as highly thought of or well known. Sometimes it works out, and sometimes it flops. Many people were arguing for other players last year when the Rams took Saffold in round two, and that worked out. Maybe that's the case here, maybe not. My impression from what Iíve read is that Spagnuolo naturally isnít inclined to use high picks on defensive tackles and outside linebackers. While a guy like Paea appeals to fans, perhaps the Rams donít think heíll fit what theyíre looking for or havenít been able to clear him medically. Paea and Foster could go on to become key pieces of Chicago and Tampaís Cover 2 based system, for instance, but whoís to say theyíd do the same in the system Spags has installed for the Ramsí defense? Itís a question worth considering, but I was a fan of Foster as well and hope the Rams plan on upgrading the WILL linebacker position at some point.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Beano
Rookie

I can't really argue with any you say. The regime probably does deserve more benefit of the doubt than I give them, especially with the success they have had in the 2nd round. I do have keep reminding myself this isn't the Shaw/Zygmunt regime, those dark days have scarred me, clearly. :)

I've decided though, I want us to draft Herzlich. Don't care if he fits or not, draft him tell him we want you to become either Diggs long term replacement or the future at WLB, I want that guy in our locker room. But then I'd imagine there's fans of all other 31 teams in the NFL thinking the same thing.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:53 PM    (permalink
freebirdsrams02
Veteran

Another WR. With Kendall Hunter on the board.

Old 04-30-2011, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Beano
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebirdsrams02 View Post
Another WR. With Kendall Hunter on the board.
I love Salas, I wanted us to take him at the beginning of the draft. Yet I'm still slightly stunned by it.
Old 04-30-2011, 01:43 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

I like Salas as well, another reliable receiver who can be counted on to make the catch. There are still some decent RB options left, though if we go through ANOTHER draft without getting a solid back-up, Devaney will have some 'splainin to do!
Old 04-30-2011, 02:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You will LOVE Salas. Heart of a champion. I love his fit with you guys too.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 02:33 PM    (permalink
freebirdsrams02
Veteran

Not the best trade in the world. I thought they might go with Rogers at RB.

What about Ross Homan the OLB out of Ohio St. He could be a good fit.