Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2011, 12:07 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok.. I'll bite.. Johan Santana. Just so I can root for him to come back more
Old 02-23-2011, 12:18 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Ok.. I'll bite.. Johan Santana. Just so I can root for him to come back more
What's his deal anyways?
Old 02-23-2011, 12:19 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Well I don't think I did last year....? Maybe? Uh he has already asked about Tulo. I AM KEEPING TULO! Unless he gives me HanRam and a great starter.
Good. Save your rip off deals for me!!!
Old 02-23-2011, 12:19 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Yoda, I think he just burned his bridges with you. Can we agree NOT to give Xio a rip off deal this season??? hahahahaha.
I just looked and I can say without question, I did not have a BS trade at all last season! I actually bent Broduer over bad and could defntly be arrested for rape. But other than that, all the good players with the exception of Heyward (who I had to give up for Pujols) I had, are on my team this year. Pujols, Hamilton (who I drafted in the 8th round), and Holliday. BOOSH!
Old 02-23-2011, 12:27 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With my pick I select Quinn Fabray

Oh what, its not my turn? And this is not my Glee Fantasy draft? Oh, okay carry on!
Old 02-23-2011, 12:44 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I just looked and I can say without question, I did not have a BS trade at all last season! I actually bent Broduer over bad and could defntly be arrested for rape. But other than that, all the good players with the exception of Heyward (who I had to give up for Pujols) I had, are on my team this year. Pujols, Hamilton (who I drafted in the 8th round), and Holliday. BOOSH!
I'm just talking out of my butt. I don't know if you did or not. I'm really interested to see if this method that I'm trying this year will work or not. I'm not just picking BPA or favorites or prospects who I have to wait on this season. I'm trying to follow a particular theory I thought up.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:29 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Okay, I am hopefully gonna check in frist thing tomorrow before I go to school for a project that I will be working a while on. So if I come up and I am not around. Give me a Cardinal. Pick one. U know Ryan Theriot, Jake Westbrook, Jason Motte, Jon Jay, Skip Schumaker. Hopefully in that order yeah. I think they are all available.
Old 02-23-2011, 02:15 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What's his deal anyways?
Out until late June/early July. Seems to be slightly ahead of schedule as it stands now.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:48 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Out until late June/early July. Seems to be slightly ahead of schedule as it stands now.
It's hard to say. He isn't even throwing off a mound for another 2+ months.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:35 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Johan won't be back until after the All Star Break at the earliest. Also with a shoulder injury like his I expect nothing him from him this year and most likely nothing great in the future. I hope he proves me wrong though. Pick will be up in a minute.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-23-2011, 07:40 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give me Jason Kubel

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-23-2011, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yoda, I think he just burned his bridges with you. Can we agree NOT to give Xio a rip off deal this season??? hahahahaha.
Look at the deal I made with him last year. Did not go well for me.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I won't be around much today. Someone else should take up the task of texting people when they're on the clock. Here's where we stand as of noon et.

Round 8
Xio — Matt Capps, RP
Jughead — Jonathan Niese, SP
MaxV — Anibal Sánchez, SP
HChu — Evan Meek, RP
BF51 — Lance Berkman, UTIL
DJP — Johan Santana, SP
GF1080 — Jason Kubel, OF
Yoda
KCJ
Brodeur
D-Unit
Prince
Old 02-23-2011, 11:29 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

I am herezzzz. Let me look for a sec.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:35 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Okay, this dude isn't sexy, but he wins.....

SP Derek Lowe

If I am up again and not around, give me a Cardinal.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Okay, this dude isn't sexy, but he wins.....

SP Derek Lowe

If I am up again and not around, give me a Cardinal.
You can probably wait and get Adam Wainwright's UCL on the cheap now.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:48 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should we give kcj another person from his list?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Should we give kcj another person from his list?
If it makes sense based on the priority of the player and the positions he's taken lately, I say go for it.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:52 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
You can probably wait and get Adam Wainwright's UCL on the cheap now.
No thanks, this just makes Kyle Lohse's Cindarella run to NL Cy Young is clearing up. Sucks to lose Wainwright, but Lohse will step up.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:52 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it makes sense.

Bronson Arroyo, SP, Reds.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derek Holland, SP

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-23-2011, 01:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Jordan Zimmerman, SP

Old 02-23-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I already own him D.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-23-2011, 01:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I already own him D.
Killin' me smalls!

I'll take RP Brandon League.

Last edited by D-Unit : 02-23-2011 at 02:07 PM.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Killin' me smalls!
Sorry. He was my last keeper.

sig by BoneKrusher
Closed Thread