Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because I desperately need to list my team...

C- Matt Wieters
1B- Adam Dunn
2B- Chone Figgins
SS- Derek Jeter
3B- Kevin Youkilis
OF- Dominic Brown
OF- Jason Heyward
OF- Carlos Gonzalez
OF- Logan Morrison
IF- Justin Morneau
UTIL-Jim Thome
BN- Omar Infante, 2B/SS/3B/OF
BN- Jesus Montero, C
BN- Ryan Raburn- OF

SP- CC Sabathia
SP- Jonathan Sanchez
SP- Edinson Volquez
RP- Matt Thornton
RP- Joel Hanrahan
RP- Ryan Madson
P- Ricky Nolasco
P- Ervin Santana
P- Rick Porcello
BN- Derek Holland, SP
BN- Aroldis Chapman, RP
BN- Scott Downs, RP

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-24-2011, 10:56 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Because I desperately need to list my team...

C- Matt Wieters
1B- Adam Dunn
2B- Chone Figgins
SS- Derek Jeter
3B- Kevin Youkilis
OF- Dominic Brown
OF- Jason Heyward
OF- Carlos Gonzalez
OF- Logan Morrison
IF- Justin Morneau
UTIL-Jim Thome
BN- Omar Infante, 2B/SS/3B/OF
BN- Jesus Montero, C
BN- Ryan Raburn- OF

SP- CC Sabathia
SP- Jonathan Sanchez
SP- Edinson Volquez
RP- Matt Thornton
RP- Joel Hanrahan
RP- Ryan Madson
P- Ricky Nolasco
P- Ervin Santana
P- Rick Porcello
BN- Derek Holland, SP
BN- Aroldis Chapman, RP
BN- Scott Downs, RP
All of your teams' fail cuz they do not have ALFONSO SORIANO!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-24-2011, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GF is OTC.

Round 11
Prince — Scott Kazmir, SP
D-Unit — Mike Adams, RP
Brodeur — Scott Downs, RP
KCJ — Rod Barajas, C
Yoda — Alfonso Soriano, OF
GF1080 — Jordan Walden, RP
DJP — Magglio Ordonez, OF
BF51 — Mike Trout, OF
HChu
MaxV
Jughead
Xio

Last edited by Xiomera : 02-25-2011 at 01:18 PM.
Old 02-25-2011, 06:16 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RP Jordan Walden

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-25-2011, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DJP wants this man:

Old 02-25-2011, 09:02 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See ya next year, Mike.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 02-25-2011, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

HChu is OTC
Old 02-25-2011, 12:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not in the mood to text today. Been doing it the last 3 days. Your turn Xio.
Old 02-25-2011, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I'm not in the mood to text today. Been doing it the last 3 days. Your turn Xio.
Been doing it the last 3 days? I've been texting people literally every pick for a week.

I already texted HChu though.
Old 02-25-2011, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to be out pretty much all night starting at 4pm eastern but text me. I already have a few picks in mind.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:34 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nyjer Morgan, OF

BoneKrusher
Old 02-25-2011, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Max is OTC. Does anyone have a list? He's been leaving them occasionally.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are these the last two rounds?
Old 02-25-2011, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

15 rounds. This is round 11.
Old 02-25-2011, 02:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Been doing it the last 3 days? I've been texting people literally every pick for a week.

I already texted HChu though.
OK, Mr. Exaggerator... It's all good though. Can't really complain with progress we've made (due my texting). ;)

Max's list has RA Dickey next on it. Is he available?

edit: Just checked. Guess not. Last on his list is Miguel Tejada.
Old 02-25-2011, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

People must have been getting a lot of double texts from you, D.

Old 02-25-2011, 02:20 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry guys, VERY hectic day for me.

Skip me for now, I'll make up the pick later.
Old 02-25-2011, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

RP Clay Hensley
Old 02-25-2011, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Let's keep the Relief Pitcher train rolling:

Speculative saves selections:

Joaquin Benoit

and

Kyle Farnsworth
Old 02-25-2011, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

SP Brett Cecil
Old 02-25-2011, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Let me just say right now that I want to trade for a #3 or 4 caliber Fantasy Baseball starting pitcher before the season.
Old 02-25-2011, 03:06 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll make my picks now.
Old 02-25-2011, 03:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Let me just say right now that I want to trade for a #3 or 4 caliber Fantasy Baseball starting pitcher before the season.
I think you need to focus on Relief Pitching more.
Old 02-25-2011, 03:39 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Travis Wood (SP)

and

Brian Duensing (SP)
Old 02-25-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Travis Wood (SP)

and

Brian Duensing (SP)
Travis Wood is a nice sleeper right there.
Closed Thread