Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 02-24-2011, 05:00 PM    (permalink
FordFairlane
Rookie

FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default February Mock Draft

RD1- Derek Sherrod OT Miss St.
Colon will not be back, Flozell is contemplating retirement, and Max Starks is our starting LT. No one can argue that tackle is a very important need this offseason. Sherrod has great feet for such big man. He moves very well laterally. He also has long, long arms and big meat hooks for hands. I definitely would say he has a good chance at LT one day but start him off as first back-up(if Flozell stays) and when Flozell retires RT and when Starks contract is up or when Sherrod starts out playing him move Sherrod to LT.

RD2- Brandon Burton CB Utah
Burton has great hands, hips, and size for a CB. He can stay with anyone and when the CB makes a mistake he jumps on the ball! With Taylor back for one year we still need a reliable number two. McFadden either needs to be pushed or pushed aside and Burton would be a perfect fit in our system.

RD3- Richard Sherman DB Stanford
Dude has a lot of talent and upside. He can play CB and FS. Reminds me of Rashean Mathis. He is tall with long arms and great range. If Burton can play opposite of Taylor I think Sherman could push for time at the nickel and dime spots.

RD4- Darius Morris OT/OG Temple
It looks like people donít believe he can play OT but I really think he has the mean nasty workman like mentality to get the job done. He reminds me of a bigger Willie Colon.

RD5- Cedric Thornton DL Southern Ark
Plays the run very well and gets into the backfield. I think with a year or two under his belt heíd fit right in on the defense. He has all the tools and has been very productive but thatís against pretty weak competition. But at this point he is worth a flier.

RD6- Chris Neild DT West Virginia
The mountaineers were 3rd in the nation in defense and this kid was the anchor. He is smallish for the 3-4 and maybe not the most athletic but he gets the job done. He is a lot like Chris Hoke in the sense that he doesnít do anything great but everything well.

RD7- Craig Cooper RB Miami
He reminded me a lot of Edgerin James. He is elusive and has great hands. Was hurt and didnít get to play until the end of the year. He has all the skills just needs to get into a system and stay healthy. Well, he wouldnít be counted on for a lot with Mende and Redman ahead of him on the roster. Maybe takes Moore roster spot.
FordFairlane is offline   Reply With Quote