Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 02-24-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Vendetta1
Rookie

Vendetta1 Vendetta1 Vendetta1
Default Free Agents

With the steelers over the cap lets take that element out of this thread

what top notch free agent would you guys lke to see in the black and yellow

arian Foster
our rival ray rice
d jackson

theres so many any ideas?
Old 02-29-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
FordFairlane
Rookie

FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Wallace. :)
FordFairlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
DeeboHarrison
Rookie

DeeboHarrison hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DeeboHarrison hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I would love to see Matt Forte in the black and gold. He's a great runner but he is electric when catching the ball out of the backfield. Seems like we have been missing this elemnt from our offensive backfield for a looong time.

Even more than Forte though I have to say Carl Nicks. O-line is boring I know but ever since Faneca got old and we had to let him walk our guard play has been subpar at best. Nicks can maul in the run game and has been a major factor in keeping Drew Brees relatively clean.

1) Nicks
2) Forte
3) Foster

I do think Foster has been the best back in the league for a couple years now (and stats back it: most yards from scrimmage and TDs for any RB/WR over past two seasons) but he has been playing behind one of the best o-lines. Forte made a ton of plays last season despite playing behind a line as bad, or dare I say worse than ours.
DeeboHarrison is offline   Reply With Quote