Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-15-2006, 11:36 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Which sig is better?

This is to decide on which sig I shoud use.

Sig1:

Sig 2:
Old 06-15-2006, 11:37 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds
This is to decide on which sig I shoud use.

Sig1:

Sig 2:
Sig 2 by a mile.
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i cant tell wats happening in sig 1
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sig 1 is an attempt on the sig that was made for sig idol which was brilliant, that one is just terrible, dude just take the poll down there is no need in it
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 11:39 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
sig 1 is an attempt on the sig that was made for sig idol which was brilliant, that one is just terrible, dude just take the poll down there is no need in it

Sig 1 was made by Finz, so its his style, no ripoff, I'm letting this go until one gets 20 vote, which will be the one I use.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:40 AM    (permalink
renegade17

Sig 2
Old 06-15-2006, 11:41 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86

Sig 1 was made by Finz, so its his style, no ripoff, I'm letting this go until one gets 20 vote, which will be the one I use.
the first finz made was fantastic i loved it but i dont like that one but, the overlay colour could at least be a dark red
Old 06-15-2006, 11:42 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Well, Sig 2 is crushing so far.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:42 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sig 1 is too dark, and sig 2 is sick.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 11:56 AM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by renegade17
Sig 2
Nice sig, Wojtek and Svatos will be a beastly duo for years.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:59 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sig 2 hands down.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 12:00 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

sig 2 is real sick
Sig 2> sig 1
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 12:01 PM    (permalink

Sig 2 is one of the best ive ever seen
Old 06-15-2006, 12:01 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

sig 1 is just the wrong color.
Old 06-15-2006, 12:02 PM    (permalink

sig 2 is amazing.
Old 06-15-2006, 12:12 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137

My thoughts exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 12:14 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan54
Quote:

My thoughts exactly
I mean blue on top of red is kinda weird too my eye, but if it were a different color it'd be a beauty.
Old 06-15-2006, 12:16 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

My thoughts exactly
I mean blue on top of red is kinda weird too my eye, but if it were a different color it'd be a beauty.
He put blue on top because when Vick goes to throw he freezes up

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 12:17 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

My thoughts exactly
He put blue on top because when Vick goes to throw he freezes up
You're on such a role. First you something stupid about Eli and now Vick. Amazing. You really should get some award, maybe the special olympics have something for you.
Old 06-15-2006, 12:17 PM    (permalink

this is as big of a blowout as the poll about changing your name.
Old 06-15-2006, 12:25 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

ATL the polls you make are pointless lol :P
Old 06-15-2006, 12:27 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

My thoughts exactly
Maybe, but I am not a huge fan of the style. To me all it looks like is the renders and dark grunge brushes brushed on in layers over the pics.

Quote:
Old 06-15-2006, 12:30 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

My thoughts exactly
Maybe, but I am not a huge fan of the style. To me all it looks like is the renders and dark grunge brushes brushed on in layers over the pics.
When it's well done i think that this style is elite, but of course it can bomb as well.
Old 06-15-2006, 12:30 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Well its a blowout decision....
Old 06-15-2006, 12:37 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

My thoughts exactly
When it's well done i think that this style is elite, but of course it can bomb as well.
When done right it is good not elite IMO. I dont think that either one is super good, sig 2 is ok, but I have seen better from him. And Finz is the wrong color.

Who did the VY sig sorta like Finz style, b/c I thought that was the best that that style could get

Quote: