Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 03-09-2011, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
You're much smarter than this.

How many sports does Ohio State offer compared to the average division university?
Isn't the 375 number associated with football?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:22 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Isn't the 375 number associated with football?
For keylime's argument's sake, I hope not.

It appeared to be the Athletic Department as a whole
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
from the Cincy Community Press article:

"In May of 2009, The Columbus Dispatch reported that since 2000, Ohio State had reported to the NCAA more than 375 violations the most of any of the 69 Football Bowl Subdivision schools that provided documents to the newspaper through public-records requests. Most of the infractions were minor and resulted in little or no punishment."
I didn't see this blurb in the article, though. However, that's where I got the 375 for football number.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:26 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didn't see this blurb in the article, though. However, that's where I got the 375 for football number.
and like I said before, that looks like and could very well be a scary number... I just wish there were some comparisons for context.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:40 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** college football. That is all.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:43 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If OSU is reporting all those violations, that means they're breaking the rules and they know it, so even if other schools have anywhere near that many minor infractions (which is doubtful), isn't it worse that they know the rules and are still breaking them?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is by definition a failure of institutional controls. Add lying to NCAA investigators and recruits receiving improper benefits ($ for equipment is improper) to the list. So please explain to me why the punishment for this 'incident' should be nothing more to Tressel than being suspended for games against "Little Sisters of the Poor"?

If the NCAA doesn't act with the type of heavy-handed approach they have in the recent past with the same type of deal (USC, Dez Bryant, etc) then how can anyone claim that they follow any precedent? It should be less than USC (they self-reported and cooperated) however they lied to investigators and demonstrated that they lack the institutional controls required by the NCAA to regulate student athletes.

Not sure, aside from being stuck in the mindset of an OSU fan, how this can be twisted in any other fashion.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:55 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ohio State has more sports than a lot of schools. That's why they have more student athletes. My original point that seems to have gotten lost in all this jumble wasn't just talking about having more violations reported as a whole (I know they self-report more for football than any other program, that goes without saying) but the fact is Ohio State as a school has a larger student body than other schools, it's harder to keep track of your kids in that environment than it is in say a place like Columbia, SC anyways.

A lot of teams don't bother self-reporting things like that, its' not that big of a deal. Some coaches like to keep track of every little thing. Let's blow the self-reported minor violations thing out of proportion why dont we?

here's some examples of what kind of "violations" these are we're talking about:
http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniont...10ncaabox.html

If you send a newsletter to a recruit with color ink on it you are a violator!

Last edited by keylime_5 : 03-09-2011 at 02:59 PM.
keylime_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
A lot of teams don't bother self-reporting things like that, its' not that big of a deal. Some coaches like to keep track of every little thing. Let's blow the self-reported minor violations thing out of proportion why dont we?
375 secondary violations add up to something. As Dez Bryant learned, lying to NCAA investigators isn't a little thing either.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
sunnyintheD
Rookie

sunnyintheD hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
If OSU is reporting all those violations, that means they're breaking the rules and they know it, so even if other schools have anywhere near that many minor infractions (which is doubtful), isn't it worse that they know the rules and are still breaking them?
It isn't as easy to say they knew the rules and were breaking them with minor infractions. I'm an athletic trainer and when I did my graduate work I was involved in something technically termed an infraction. I bought a meal for an athlete when they were in the hospital. Teammates were joking about this in the training room and the coach overheard. The coach told me that is was a violation because of the position I held with the team. How they explained it was even though I didn't "wine and dine" them it's still included no matter how trivial it seems. That being some infraction really never crossed my mind.

I'm not saying these violations are anything like this; however, I just wanna point out that its not that cut and dry.

Last edited by sunnyintheD : 03-09-2011 at 03:02 PM.
sunnyintheD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 03:07 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
375 secondary violations add up to something. As Dez Bryant learned, lying to NCAA investigators isn't a little thing either.
well we don't know how many any other schools have had to compare this with do we? we do know that it happens all the time and usually teams self-report about 5 or 6 secondary violations at one time. Usually it's something silly like the newsletter being printed on the wrong type of paper, or a coach calling a recruit too many times in a certain time frame, or a recruit getting a ride across campus. I would be surprised if the list of schools with most violations reported were all other big schools who run relatively clean ships.
Old 03-09-2011, 03:09 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

the bottom line for me... as an Ohio State fan, you can no longer say that Jim Tressel is not a liar and a cheater and that sucks
Old 03-09-2011, 03:17 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

the whole thing stinks from him getting caught up in the mess with these kids trading gear for memorabilia to the players doing that themselves. he said he thought he was doing the right thing when he did it but in the end it ended up sour and he made a mistake. best intentions or not the stain is on the record, but even the most honest guys get heat sometimes. Tressel is still one of the best role models in college sports and a model for how to run a program and it's not like we're one of those southern schools where "if you ain't cheatin', you ain't trying" is the M.O.
Old 03-09-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tressel is toast. Done. I just wish that they could give the harsh penalty to Gordon Gee instead, I hate that guy.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

some people (mostly on the radio in Ohio it seems) are acting like this is SMU all over again. People need to realize that Tressel got emails in April from a lawyer who requested confidentiality and the emails did pertain to a federal drug investigation (with the tattoo parlor guy I believe) and there was confusion about what and who to keep confidential about these emails. It's not like he knew and kept it under wraps so his kids could just go on breaking the rules. It even said in the email replies that Tressel was hammering his kids into staying away from the tattoo parlors and whatnot. Lots of left out details with these bafoons on talk radio criticizing the guy. In hindsight he should've went to a school legal council instead of sitting on the information for so long.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:11 PM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jim Tressell and Jim Delany will do whatever it takes just to compete with the SEC on the field. All the SEC bashing that goes on in here from the butthurt Big-Ten fudpuckers get to have their noses rubbed in this like you rub a puppy's nose in his own ****....

Instead of legends and leaders it should've been sweaters and cheaters...

Keep turning your noses up at the SEC and thumping your little bird chests as if you're some example Big-Ten fans.... while we keep beating your brains out on the field. Football season can't get here soon enough :^)
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHL6719 View Post
Jim Tressell and Jim Delany will do whatever it takes just to compete with the SEC on the field. All the SEC bashing that goes on in here from the butthurt Big-Ten fudpuckers get to have their noses rubbed in this like you rub a puppy's nose in his own ****....
Unlike the SEC, Big 10 teams don't try to take credit for each other's wins and they damn sure don't get lumped in with each other. If you want to piss off Ohio State, go piss off Ohio State. It's not a one for all, all for one ******** like in the South. It's every school for themselves. **** Ohio State and everything they stand for. I'm glad those clowns got this. Don't ******* lump other schools in with them.

If you want to troll, do it elsewhere.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:53 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

the SEC gets lumped together because usually what we're talking about regarding the SEC usually applies to all their schools except maybe Vanderbilt. The SEC fans have some kind of complex where they think if one of their teams does something that all of the teams did it. Like when Alabama fans said they were rooting for Auburn to win the NC, that's messed up.

I don't want to hear any SEC fans say a word about some ticky tack thing like what Tressel and the Tatt-5 got busted for when there is all this evidence that SEC schools were trying to get Cam Newton in that play for pay ****, yet they are all sanction free. Youve lost all the criticize the Big Ten ethics privileges right there.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:06 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHL6719 View Post
To the contrary... The SEC gets lumped in together by you ****s constantly. Quit being a whiny little ***** and deal with it.

I read nothing but SEC bashing on this site by all of you Big-Ten fans. One thing I can promise you Sniper, I'll be right here to give it all back at every opportunity.

Dont like it? Eat a dick...
There are SEC chants at bowl games
Old 03-09-2011, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
some people (mostly on the radio in Ohio it seems) are acting like this is SMU all over again. People need to realize that Tressel got emails in April from a lawyer who requested confidentiality and the emails did pertain to a federal drug investigation (with the tattoo parlor guy I believe) and there was confusion about what and who to keep confidential about these emails. It's not like he knew and kept it under wraps so his kids could just go on breaking the rules. It even said in the email replies that Tressel was hammering his kids into staying away from the tattoo parlors and whatnot. Lots of left out details with these bafoons on talk radio criticizing the guy. In hindsight he should've went to a school legal council instead of sitting on the information for so long.
Tressel talked to and emailed other people about what the lawyer told him so the confidentiality thing is BS.

Quote:
attorney-client privilege usually works in the other direction, not to mention compliance departments happily welcome anonymous tips. He also worried about infringing on the criminal investigation. That part's more plausible, up until the point where the investigation was broadcast to the world once Ohio State suspended the five players
Btw
Quote:
law enforcement officials notified Ohio State in December that the memorabilia was found at the tattoo parlor, Tressel still declined to inform his employer that someone e-mailed him about it eight months earlier. In fact, Tressel didn't fess up until the university uncovered the e-mails in mid-January.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:14 PM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
the SEC gets lumped together because usually what we're talking about regarding the SEC usually applies to all their schools except maybe Vanderbilt. The SEC fans have some kind of complex where they think if one of their teams does something that all of the teams did it. Like when Alabama fans said they were rooting for Auburn to win the NC, that's messed up.

I don't want to hear any SEC fans say a word about some ticky tack thing like what Tressel and the Tatt-5 got busted for when there is all this evidence that SEC schools were trying to get Cam Newton in that play for pay ****, yet they are all sanction free. Youve lost all the criticize the Big Ten ethics privileges right there.

Wrong.. SEC fans realize that their teams are more battle tested from banging heads with each other for 12 weeks when it comes time to go up against other conferences in post season play...

It's not as if teams like LSU are intentionally trying to make Missisippi St. a better football team, or make them a tougher opponent for Michigan by trying to beat the **** out of 'em for 4 quarters... but it is the reality.

The SEC takes pride in the fact that teams from inside our own conference are the best competition we face. Ask that lunatic who killed the trees at Toomers Corner if he was rooting for Auburn to win the national championship..

Everybody is sanction free regarding Cam Newton because there is no PROOF that any money even changed hands, and Mike Slive found a loophole in the SEC bylaws about shopping a recruit to schools, and cut a deal to keep him eligible. Newton saying he "didn't know" Cecil was shopping him is the only reason he was able to play. Nobody in the SEC buys any of that ****...

Lastly, it's the Big-Ten fans that seem to think they have the ethical superiority complex... and I love every time it blows up in their face... LOVE IT!
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As an OSU fan, I honestly do not give a damn about this. It simply doesn't bother me at all. I don't care that these kids got free tattoos, I don't care that they sold gear, and I don't care that Tressel knew.

The only violations that bother me are things that effect play on the field. I don't care that Newton got paid and I don't care that Bush's parents got a damn house. Really the only thing that could get me riled up would be something like steriods because it give players an on field advantage.

The suspensions suck cause next season is pretty much ruined, but the violations don't bother me at all.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lane Kiffin- Suspended 8 conference games
Dez Bryant- Lies to ncaa gets full season
Jim Tressel- Lies and misses 2 games against powderpuffs.

Way to go NCAA, completely gutless move. Hope the buckeyes get hammered in the 5 games the athletes are suspended.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Lane Kiffin- Suspended 8 conference games
Dez Bryant- Lies to ncaa gets full season
Jim Tressel- Lies and misses 2 games against powderpuffs.

Way to go NCAA, completely gutless move. Hope the buckeyes get hammered in the 5 games the athletes are suspended.
Thats not the NCAAs suspension, its Ohio States. I think its very likely the NCAA will add to the suspension.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Thats not the NCAAs suspension, its Ohio States. I think its very likely the NCAA will add to the suspension.
In that case i wish i could bet money on a weak suspension.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote