Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-12-2011, 10:01 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fenikz, what are you doing in here...thought you were a cane fan?

Old 10-14-2011, 01:21 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can USC beat stanford?

EDIT: btw, for the record, havent seen much of them this year and i know they're an amazing team but I think even they know Oregon is going to win the conference title.

Last edited by soybean : 10-14-2011 at 01:25 AM.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 01:25 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
Fenikz, what are you doing in here...thought you were a cane fan?

I graduated from ASU i can root for them

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 03:27 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I graduated from ASU i can root for them
Old 10-25-2011, 01:44 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dillion Baxter not on USC football team anymore, still enrolled at the school

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...otre-dame.html
Old 11-06-2011, 12:26 AM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So sad, but if my Bears just make a bowl game, I'll be happy. How low my expectations have fallen.
mellojello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 12:48 AM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellojello View Post
So sad, but if my Bears just make a bowl game, I'll be happy. How low my expectations have fallen.
Cal is a solid quarterback away from competing in the north. Defense is great, receiving core is explosive, and the running game isn't to shabby either.

Unfortunately, if they don't go to and win a bowl game they'll lose some top recruits in Treggs and Thompson. Both should have been locked up by now.
Old 11-06-2011, 12:56 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Was Allen worth Maynard?
Old 11-08-2011, 01:35 AM    (permalink
kontrolluz
Rookie

kontrolluz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

ESPN and FOX together for a broadcasting rights deal that extends and expands the conference's partnerships with two giants of the industry. The second, that a new media company, Pac-12 Media Enterprises,
kontrolluz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:18 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

every week I watch this team I wonder... how the hell did we lose to ASU?

give us a bowl game and we'll give you a pac-12 victory.

Barkley for heisman.
Old 11-21-2011, 02:25 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barkey's Heisman candidacy is no joke, he is 5 TDs away from tying Matty's record. I hope he stays next year, offense looking sharp as hell with another year of Woods, Lee, Barkley.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barkley vs Griffin should be the Heisman debate right now.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:35 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Barkey's Heisman candidacy is no joke, he is 5 TDs away from tying Matty's record. I hope he stays next year, offense looking sharp as hell with another year of Woods, Lee, Barkley.
Add in Farmer and a healthy Prater and that offense will be scary next year.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:54 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Barkley stays next year I think they are a legitimate contender for a NC. That offense would awful tough to stop and the defense that is already making huge strides gets a year older.

Kessler is suppose to be pretty damn good, though. However, hes no Barkley!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 01:52 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 11-26-2011, 04:46 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Just watch them beat Oregon in the championship game some how too. There is only like a 5% chance that actually happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 12:55 AM    (permalink
4U2NV
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Pac-12 Championship game is a massive waste of time. It's a shame that USC isn't eligible to make that game watchable. Oregon's ticket to the Rose Bowl may as well be already punched.
4U2NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 03:04 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4U2NV View Post
The Pac-12 Championship game is a massive waste of time. It's a shame that USC isn't eligible to make that game watchable. Oregon's ticket to the Rose Bowl may as well be already punched.
Pisses me off that a team like UCLA is actually getting to play in a game like that.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:31 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Barkley vs Griffin should be the Heisman debate right now.
add in montee ball if you will

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:23 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
Was Allen worth Maynard?
Yes...Allen is a legit stud.
Old 11-28-2011, 07:36 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post
Cal is a solid quarterback away from competing in the north. Defense is great, receiving core is explosive, and the running game isn't to shabby either.

Unfortunately, if they don't go to and win a bowl game they'll lose some top recruits in Treggs and Thompson. Both should have been locked up by now.
Fortunately, Cal has always done pretty good in recruiting since Tedford despite some pretty poor seasons recently. Now, we will probably get a big boost because of the new facilities. You're right though, there's more pieces there than most realize, but SC will always be SC and Oregon just looks scarry with Chip. Us Cal fans, we have been waiting soooooooooo long though and the competition isn't getting any worse. Well, SC is not what it used to be, but everyone else is improving.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:34 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Fortunately, Cal has always done pretty good in recruiting since Tedford despite some pretty poor seasons recently. Now, we will probably get a big boost because of the new facilities. You're right though, there's more pieces there than most realize, but SC will always be SC and Oregon just looks scarry with Chip. Us Cal fans, we have been waiting soooooooooo long though and the competition isn't getting any worse. Well, SC is not what it used to be, but everyone else is improving.
USC is back :)

Quote:
Old 11-29-2011, 12:11 AM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
USC is back :)
We'll see. Now that Rick Neuheisel is gone, you could have some competition.
Old 11-29-2011, 12:54 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
We'll see. Now that Rick Neuheisel is gone, you could have some competition.
UCLA is a couple years away. They will have to change systems again most likely.

Quote:
Old 11-29-2011, 02:08 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

So UCLA is going hard after Chris Petersen. Is he even going to be that good outside of Boise? I doubt his recruiting will be that good too.