Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-23-2011, 06:52 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If some1 could text me at 507-313-3584 when the Rams are OTC, that would be great.
Old 04-23-2011, 06:54 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if i'm here i'll txt u.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 06:59 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gonna get dinner be back soon. pm me your big board if you are leaving at any time.

Old 04-23-2011, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thoughts on the Packers draft so far? Im pretty pumped about all my picks.

1) Derek Sherrod
2) Sam Acho
3) Taiwan Jones
4a) Niles Paul
4b) Lawrence Guy

Sure it's not as impressive as what the Pats did, but from where I was picking Im feeling good about it.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 07:03 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Regular View Post

1) Derek Sherrod
2) Sam Acho
3) Taiwan Jones
4a) Niles Paul
4b) Lawrence Guy

Sure it's not as impressive as what the Pats did, but from where I was picking Im feeling good about it.
Not the biggest fan of Acho otherwise nice picks filling the few needs on the team with good value to go along with them

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thoughts on the Steelers' draft so far?

1) Aaron Williams CB Texas
2) James Carpenter OT/OG Alabama
3) Demarco Murray RB Oklahoma
4) Sione Fua NT Stanford
5) Chris Hairston OT Clemson

Got my OL and secondary fixed up a bit, while Fua can be groomed for Hampton's replacement, and Murray can spell Mendenhall and be our third down back.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post

4) Sione Fua NT Stanford

Got my OL and secondary fixed up a bit, while Fua can be groomed for Hampton's replacement, and Murray can spell Mendenhall and be our third down back.
Nice picks. Pretty good value everywhere, and you filled most of your needs.
I'd still address the secondary some more in the later rounds, but that'd be a damn nice draft.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:47 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok, for reals, someone take my 6th and 7th so i can move up in the 6th. just let me take my lefeged. i'll throw in future picks. JUST FREAKING DO IT!
you know you want an extra 7th rounder in a year where undrafted free agents are an uncertainty!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:50 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

I'd do it for 177 but that's still 10 picks away.

Old 04-23-2011, 09:26 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
ok, for reals, someone take my 6th and 7th so i can move up in the 6th. just let me take my lefeged. i'll throw in future picks. JUST FREAKING DO IT!
you know you want an extra 7th rounder in a year where undrafted free agents are an uncertainty!
I love watching you like this.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 09:30 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

deep, just do the deal with me. NOW for this upcoming pick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post

4) Sione Fua NT Stanford

I'm a UT homer and I don't know how much of an impact Williams will have in the pros. Murray is talented, but I don't know how much to expect. 3rd is good value for him though. I might have gone OL again, but I haven't looked to see who was still on the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Regular View Post

1) Derek Sherrod
2) Sam Acho
3) Taiwan Jones
4a) Niles Paul
4b) Lawrence Guy

Sherrod bolsters the OL, and Acho is my fav UT prospect this year. So I like that. Might you have gone OL or DL instead of Taiwan Jones? Doesn't GB expect Jenkins to leave?

Thoughts for Dallas?

1 Tyron Smith T USC
2 Allen Bailey DE Miami
3 Kenrick Ellis NT Hampton
4 Shareece Wright CB USC
5 Chris Conte FS Cal
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 10:40 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Love the first 3 picks, your last 2 picks i'm a bit meh on, can't see them being more than backups/special teams players although for that point in the draft that's what you usually hope for.

Old 04-23-2011, 10:58 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Opinions on the Raiders draft so far?
2nd Ryan Mallett QB Arkansas
3rd Marcus Gilbert OT Florida
4th Curtis Marsh CB Utah St
5th Alex Linnenkohl C Oregon St
Nobody??? :(

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 11:05 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

It's a nice draft. Mallett will go a lot earlier than 48. Is Oakland a situation favorable for him to succeed, I wouldn't bet on it but you certainly couldn't pass him up. Marcus Gilbert is a great pick in the 3rd, I have him ranked higher, he probably can come in and start at RT from day 1, Linnenkohl would challenge to be starting center. Marsh is a project but has great tools and has starter potential.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one will be skipped tomorrow, just FYI :)

HUGE thanks to STRIP for stepping up and basically running this thing. Also to Dirty, RoP and anyone else who helped out!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 01:53 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never mind the big board.We got it figured out.

Last edited by 49erNation85 : 04-24-2011 at 02:01 PM.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Denver's big board for today.I don't think neither of us will be around our computer so you can us our big board to pick for us. Now these are just the guys who we would like to pick by need and BPA just go down the list for our next few picks.

LB is our first choice
1) Brian Duncan Texas Tech
2)Jonathan

Safety
1) Deunta Williams UNC
2) Eric Hagg Nebraska

Tight End
1) Virgin Green Nevada
2) Charles Grey Tulsa
1. who's Jonathan?
2. Deunta Williams is gone.
3. Virgil* Green is gone.
Old 04-24-2011, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Stupac3UK
Rookie

Stupac3UK hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Denver's big board for today.I don't think neither of us will be around our computer so you can us our big board to pick for us. Now these are just the guys who we would like to pick by need and BPA just go down the list for our next few picks.

LB is our first choice
2)Jonathan

Safety
1) Deunta Williams UNC
2) Eric Hagg Nebraska

Tight End
1) Virgin Green Nevada
2) Charles Grey Tulsa
Its ok i'll be here. A number of them players have already been picked too
Stupac3UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm here, pick will be up in a sec.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:08 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here. Pick will be up shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:51 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
49erNation85

LB is our first choice
2)Jonathan

Safety
1) Deunta Williams UNC
2) Eric Hagg Nebraska

Tight End
1) Virgin Green Nevada
2) Charles Grey Tulsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
1. who's Jonathan?
2. Deunta Williams is gone.
3. Virgil* Green is gone.
He must mean Jonathan Cornell of Mississippi.

and Charles *Clay not "Grey"
Old 04-24-2011, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fenikz it's your pick damnit!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Denver pick is up . Next up!
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:33 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

give me a few minutes fellas i'll have the skins pick posted up as well. BTW Skins would like to trade pick 224+2012 6th rounder for one of these upcoming picks.