Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-16-2006, 11:13 AM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Sig Making Idol Round 2 Elimination!!!!

This is for elimination for round 2. Remember, the sig maker w/ the most votes stays alive. Please vote for which sig is the best, not which girl is the hottest.

shavedaeyebrow2

Gang Green

Tobzilla

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 11:35 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ghangis Green

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 11:43 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

tobzilla, imo. i'm not sure i dig the glow thing on GG's.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 11:47 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gang Greens. It imo is just more complete

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 11:57 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how did GG's and Shaved's sigs get into elimination, I thought that they were some of the top ones, not the bottom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 11:59 AM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

shavedaeyebrow2 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

damn, i thought i may be in here. Well, good luck, so far i am getting killed but w/e.

Gamertag: KRAAAWG
shavedaeyebrow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 12:36 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have to say that shaved's is the best.
Old 06-16-2006, 12:41 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2
i have to say that shaved's is the best.
good man right there! does anyone sense a comeback????

Old 06-16-2006, 01:02 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

my bottom three made it to the elimination. Here's my reasoning.

Tobz's was nice but that blocked shading pattern didn't work at all, nice idea but if really isn't ideal for fairer girls like that. For a pattern like that you'd want someone darker and raunchier so you could make a darker sig.

Gang Green's was very solid, but with all of the exceptional sigs it came down to nit picking and that red overtone, or whatever it's called, throughout that sig really just added a weird look to it. You loose focus of Elisha and she doesn't look her beast.

For me the only thing holding Shaveda's back was the text and the lighting of her face. She has an amazing face, why fade it out? Andyways if you're going to do that the text can't be that bold and straight forward.

These were all good sigs, but I had to pick a bottom three, and these were it.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:26 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow, shaved came back.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 01:29 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the vote are 6to6to6 anybody seeing the end of the world?
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 01:35 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

GG, i like how clean it is.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shavedaeyebrow got my vote.

Heres my breakdown:

GG: The background just doesnt fit the picture. Text is good.

Tobzilla: The block background fade is not working for me. Text is awesome.

Shaved: The Background fits nicely with the picture, the text is good, (the Girl Next Door text is a little tough).
Old 06-16-2006, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gang Green's gets my vote. I like his best, i think his sig got a better Cuthbert shot.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GG followed by shave and Tobzilla

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 02:16 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not even close. GG has the better sig.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 03:27 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

W/ Gang Green's sig, I thought it looked a bit plain because it seemed like it was just a render w/ some effects and a brushed background. w/e it's still a good sig. this one looks like it's going to be another close one :)

oh yeah and props o Tobzilla for spelling Marisa right. I always thought it was Marissa, but I was wrong.

Old 06-16-2006, 03:28 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

score is 11-12-7 GG!

one more vote and we are tied!

Old 06-16-2006, 03:29 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

uh oh 11-13-7

Old 06-16-2006, 03:29 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

I voted for Tobzilla just so you know. damn it seems like the guys I vote for always come in last place :( :?

Old 06-16-2006, 03:30 PM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gg's hurts my eyes

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 03:31 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by iworshipbender
gg's hurts my eyes
why? it's not all that bright

Old 06-16-2006, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come on Shaved!
Old 06-16-2006, 03:40 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz99
Come on Shaved!
i hope i win this. I am done with what i was busy with before so if i do make the next round then i will be more into this.

How long does this poll last?

Old 06-16-2006, 03:42 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

I'll get the votes sometime tommorow. anyways, I don't think shave made the best sig, but it'd be a shame for him to lose because he's normally an excellent sig maker. it'd be cool if he made it through this and stayed in the comp. he could win it you know