Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

Old 05-01-2011, 10:23 AM    (permalink
dolfan75071
Rookie

dolfan75071 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default My 2 Cents on the Dolphins Draft

Here are my thoughts on this draft.

What good is it to add a center that is athletic but not powerful when we're a power running team? What good is adding a speedy receiver if our QB can't hit him unless he's within 10 yards of him? What good is a RB that makes a lot of 10 to 20 yard runs if at the end of the play he fumbles? Believe me, if he had 6 fumbles last yr in college he'll have a whole lot more in the pros. He better get better at holding onto the ball.

So if we'd picked Ingram 1st, had the same move up and picked Mallett, then stayed Gates in the 4th we could keep Clay in the 6th and keep Kearse in the 7th and pick Derrick Locke RB (change of pace back) with our last pick. With that draft I would have been screaming for joy intead of screaming mad. AND we could have had it. THEN instead of trying to pick up a has been QB from another team and trading away more draft picks from next yrs draft (God please do not let them do that) we could have just got OL from free agency. THAT makes a whole more sense to me. We would have had a QB for many years to come and could have kept building from that. This coaching staff and GM screwed us out of the excitement Mr. Ross promised. I hope I am wrong but I doubt it. I give Irealnd and Co a C- for this draft.

Sorry fellow Dolphin fans but we will be rebuilding yet again next yr.

What do you guys think of the draft?
dolfan75071 is offline   Reply With Quote