Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-15-2011, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Team Announcement + Rules

Forum Mock Rules:

Rules: Draft starts Tomorrow at 12:00 PM EST (no clock until Monday at 12:00 PM EST)

1. Please install/sign into IRC according to the other thread in this forum. It will be required for trade, and feel free to PM me or IM me (TheP1414) if you have problems. Try to get in now! You can get the instructions here: http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=37097.

2. There will be a 1 day time period for trading before the draft (though trades can happen during the draft). ALL TRADES MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA IRC or PM! You will PRIVATE MESSAGE (type /msg JBond yourtrade) me the trade, each commish will do so. I will try to be on IRC in the evenings and SWDC during the day (blocked at school). IF JBond is not online at all, then submit them via PM. Only submit trades to him if I am not there.

3. Co-GMs will work COOPERATIVELY to make decisions. Either can post picks or make trades, but should communicate preferences first. If there are problems, TELL ME. I am allowing Assistant GMs to also submit picks and trades for this Forum Mock, BUT the Head GM SHOULD be making the final decisions and should make the picks and trades if possible. If an Assistant GM abuses this privilege, I will take swift action. THEREFORE, Head GMs, get to know your assistants ASAP! Likewise, Head Gms who are ignoring their assistants, not using them, etc will be dealt with as will. Keep me updated!

4. You can add Assistant or Co GMs are you like. Please notify me via PM (IRC or NFLDC,) if you choose to do this so I can update or have knowledge.

5. There will be a two hour time limit on 1st round pick, 1:30 on 2nd and 3rd round picks, and an hour past that. Please E-MAIL lists (or Private Message on IRC them,) to nfldcForumMock@gmail.com. If your pick isn't posted within the time limit, I will make the pick myself. DO NOT SKIP ANYONE, or I will just snipe you. Clock beings at 12:00 PM EST each day and ends at 12:00 AM EST each day. I can be texted at 412.860.3346 if need be to make picks, etc.

6. THERE WILL BE NO PLAYER FOR PLAYER TRADES. All trades MUST include at least one pick, and the trade value chart (http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/Value-Chart.php) will be used to dictate acceptance. There is also a new caveat to trading. No compensatory picks or future draft picks may be traded. Please see the No Trade List for who cannot be traded. DON'T ASSUME A SUBMITTED TRADE WILL BE ACCEPTED! Also, let me add, if you trade up to a pick (especially something in the first round,) don't expect to be able to trade down later for that pick. That doesn't happen on draft day. Likewise, we will use the "No Trade List" religiously.

7. All picks must be made in the Pick Selection thread.

8. All talk must be civil and all rules MUST be followed in these threads or you may be replaced.

9. PLEASE send a cell phone number to me. It makes things go smoother. I will not give it out, I will only text you when you are up.

FAQ:

Q: Can we do player for pick trades? Pick and player for pick trades? Etc.

A: Only picks may be traded. Once a player is drafted, his rights MAY NOT be traded.

Q: How do we submit trades to you?

A: Go on the IRC chat room (#ForumMock) and type: /msg JBond My team trades Tom Cruise to this other team for their first round pick. When both teams do this, I will review and put it in the trades thread. If I am not on IRC, submit via SWDC PM To ensure your trade is read and accepted or rejected, PM both places!

Team Selections

-I generally limit Co-Gms to two teams only so it doesn’t get messy. This time around, there were a lot of apps and a lot of guys I thought would work well with each other, so I had a fair amount. A few threesomes as well. If you don't feel that will work, let me know.

- I used some Assistant GMs. Some Assistant GMs are relatively new or need experience. Here it is! Some GMs are Mock Draft vets. You got the position more to watch and keep tabs on your Head GM. You'll likely end up more of a Co-Gm than an Assistant, but I wanted some type of decision making structure.

-There were many people who ONLY wanted to be a Head GM or ONLY wanted one team. Unfortunately, most of them were not included. If you were not included and want to Co-GM a team or something, contact that head GM and they can add you, no problem. I'll expect the hate mail per usual.

1. Carolina (2-14) – MikeTheDudeV2
2. Denver (4-12) – Co-GMs: 49erNation85 and Stupac3UK
3. Buffalo (4-12) - CJSchneider
4. Cincinnati (4-12) – princefielder28
5. Arizona (5-11) - fenikz
6. Cleveland (5-11) - DeepThreat
7. San Francisco (6-10) – phlysac Assistant: footballfan098
8. Tennessee (6-10) – UTPats1
9. Dallas (6-10) - Ward
10. Washington (6-10) – Co-GMs: Dirty Thirty and SeanTaylorRIP
11. Houston (6-10) - jayceheathman
12. Minnesota (6-10) – marshallb Assistant: General Zod
13. Detroit (6-10) – Co-GMs: Scotty D and WMD
14. St. Louis (7-9) – Co-GMs holt_bruce81 & yodachu
15. Miami (7-9) – DG
16. Jacksonville (8-8) - Grizzlegom
17. Oakland (8-8) - RaiderNation
18. San Diego (9-7) – ncst8fan83
19. New York Giants (10-6) - scottyboy
20. Tampa Bay (10-6) – Co-GMs: DJC Caddy
21. Kansas City* (10-6) - vidae and bored of education
22. Indianapolis* (10-6) – falloutboy14
23. Philadelphia* (10-6) – shylo3716
24. New Orleans* (11-5) – Co-GMs: diabsoule and Saints Dome Patrol
25. Seattle* (7-9) - Cicero
26. Baltimore* (12-4) - Tackle
27. Atlanta* (13-3) – Scott Wright
28. New England* (14-2) - RavenOfProphecy
29. Chicago* (11-5) - Docta
30. New York Jets* (11-5) – zachsants52
31. Pittsburgh* (12-4) - HinesWardJr
32. Green Bay* (10-6) – Mr. Regular Assistant: laxspartan

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 04-18-2011 at 04:51 PM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote