Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-05-2011, 05:44 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SativaDominant View Post
Ok...so does custom playbooks mean you just pick which formations and plays you want? Or can you actually create plays?

You can't create plays.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:54 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I saw in the videos GeorgiaFan posted that Pryor is still on the Buckeyes and Russell Wilson isn't on Wisconsin. Will those be changed when the game comes out or were those things happen too late the be implemented into the game?
Probably won't be changed, might be an update or something...probably not. It's happened with high profile players before. No real need to worry given that Operation Sports will fix that within a week or so.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:21 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even if EA is hype this up then we should get some good news

Quote:
Via Twitter -
RT @Bumble14_OS: Got confirmation of a HUGE addition for many headed to NCAA 12 via day 1 patch.Don't want to steal Ben's thunder. You'll find out soon :-)
Quote:
"Bumble14_OS Christian McLeod
For everyone asking about the NCAA patch addition you get one hint. It's gameplay related and will be huge for many. That's all you get."
Old 07-06-2011, 07:29 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After finally having time to set down and play some games with the demo when I wasnt half asleep. I found a few big improvements from last years game that might have been missed.

* The ability to run out of the shotgun on designed plays (not scrambles with the qb on called pass plays). Last year I never ran out of the gun as it was just not worth it and called like 95% pass plays from the gun. This year with Oregon I was able to get some big plays like a 77 yard run with James and many other normal sized runs. I also for the first time ever was able to get some yards off the zone read play. It's kinda hard to tell in the running game bc the 2 min quarters. I had times when I got god yards and others when I went 3 and out so it was a good balance. I loved spreading the defense out to 4 WR and being able to run with James gonna have to make me a playbook about this.

* Last year I felt like the CPU knew would play I was calling. If it was 3rd and 1 and I call a run out of a 4 WR set. I felt like the CPU would be in a 4-4. This year there personal seemed to match mine more.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:48 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Even if EA is hype this up then we should get some good news
Seems like it is just editing players within a dynasty.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:31 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Seems like it is just editing players within a dynasty.

That'd be awesome. And I agree. It's a easy fix, and would make "the community" very happy.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:46 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
That'd be awesome. And I agree. It's a easy fix, and would make "the community" very happy.
This would be more important then people think as it would allow everyone to fix the basic stuff like height, weight. As in the past the recruits have been undersized. More importantly if option teams have QB's that have 55 speed I can go edit them quickly.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:52 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
This would be more important then people think as it would allow everyone to fix the basic stuff like height, weight. As in the past the recruits have been undersized. More importantly if option teams have QB's that have 55 speed I can go edit them quickly.
Yeah, though they changed the recruiting system for teams to recruit to their system.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-06-2011, 08:59 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Yeah, though they changed the recruiting system for teams to recruit to their system.
They are suppose to have fixed it, but its one of those things I'm gonna have to see for myself first to auctally believe it. They said on Madden this took 10 minutes to fix since you can edit all this stuff anyway in the game just not in the dynasty. So hopefully its something that will be added just incase.
Old 07-06-2011, 11:41 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dynasty Editor would be absolutely AMAZING. Manually progress things as you see fit, edit recruits....would be eternally grateful for that.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:44 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Some of the pics for the teambuilder teams I've created so far. Most of these have renamed rosters

Old 07-06-2011, 11:48 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When will legit weight gaining/losing come into play?

A HS DE weighing 220-230 is fine and dandy... but he should be 240-260 after a few years in college.

I think a system where you could tell players what to work on in the offseason would be so legit.

Oversized, fat OG... focus weight loss/ athleticism (loses some strength, gains ACC/AGL/SPD)

Undersized RB... gain weight (gain strength, endurence, lose some AGL/SPD/ACC possibly)

Something like that.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 12:21 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
When will legit weight gaining/losing come into play?

A HS DE weighing 220-230 is fine and dandy... but he should be 240-260 after a few years in college.

I think a system where you could tell players what to work on in the offseason would be so legit.

Oversized, fat OG... focus weight loss/ athleticism (loses some strength, gains ACC/AGL/SPD)

Undersized RB... gain weight (gain strength, endurence, lose some AGL/SPD/ACC possibly)

Something like that.

Which is why a full editor in dynasty mode would be spectacular. I'd probably just end up spend a lot of my time editing the recruits, and making them normally college sized, so I don't have to rely on natural progression (which is usually just a few pounds here or there).
Old 07-06-2011, 12:36 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

So everyone give me there info so I can edit you into the draft countdown team on team builder. I'll use ever screen name for the name.

Position -
# -
Race (opitional) -
Old 07-06-2011, 12:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DE
Caucasian?
Speed End preferably.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:46 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quarterback
White
Dual threat QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 01:00 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wide Receiver
White
Speed
Old 07-06-2011, 01:12 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SS
White
Hard-Hitter

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Stamper
Rookie

Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MLB
Super Black
Fast & Athletic. Don't care abt tackling
Stamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:11 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

What prestige rating yall want from 1-6?

3-4 or 4-3?

What kind of offense? what playbook?

I ask bc hopefully everyone here will downloand this team and im the only one who can edit it.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

K
White
Cannon leg, idc about accuracy or awareness

Last edited by Jimmy : 07-06-2011 at 03:05 PM.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

RB
White
Speed

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-06-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OLB
Caucasian
Edge Rusher, Finesse moves, Good zone coverage, poor man-to-man

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TE
White
Edit: Just make me like Leanord Pope (Tall and a good athlete, but turrible hands)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Last edited by DoughBoy : 07-06-2011 at 05:27 PM.
DoughBoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:46 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I say 4-3... and 4*

Did anyone else just get their inbox spammed?