Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-21-2011, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a 3x National Champion...

Might start a new one pretty soon, since i can pretty much get any recruit i want, and all my freshmen become 92+ overalls in about two years.
Jamaal-Football is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:42 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaal-Football View Post
I'm a 3x National Champion...

Might start a new one pretty soon, since i can pretty much get any recruit i want, and all my freshmen become 92+ overalls in about two years.
Might be time to up your difficulty there chief.
Old 07-22-2011, 11:40 AM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got totally ****** this morning...Im up 21-14 on Miami late in the 4th quarter, Im driving to run out the clock. I get to 4th and 1 and I call for hurry up since Im the offensive coordinator. Miami Defense calls a timeout, computer decides to punt the ball away. Miami ties it to force overtime. We wind up losing 43-41 in triple ******* overtime!!!!

I hate that the computer is so stupid!

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:58 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Until they change the stupid camera in RTG i'm not playing it. It is useless. Keep the camera like standard play, or reversed for defense. I can't play when i can't run in a straight line to get to the moving ball...

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 04:52 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
Until they change the stupid camera in RTG i'm not playing it. It is useless. Keep the camera like standard play, or reversed for defense. I can't play when i can't run in a straight line to get to the moving ball...
try running in a straight line to get to something that is moving.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 07:33 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got this from a poster on another site hope it helps

NCAA Speed Factors

I was doing a little research on speed. I went to draft scouts website and looked at 12 teams to figure out who was the fastest on the team by 40 time. I then went into NCAA 12 to find the player and compare ratings.

NCAA rates goes as follows; 4.24-4.25=99, 4.26-4.27=98, 4.28-2.29=98…you get the idea (acceleration has no effect). So here are the comparisons with the original roster speed in black and the website equivalent speed in red.

Auburn: Onterio McCalebb, 91(92)
Oregon: Kenjon Barner, 92(92)
Florida: Jeff Demps, 99(98)
Michigan: Denard Robinson, 95(92)
USC: Nickell Robey, 91(90)
Ohio State: Corey Brown, 92(93)
WVU: Tavon Austin, 92(91)
Boise State: D.J. Harper, 92(89)
TCU: Skye Dawson, 93(93)
Texas: D.J. Monroe/Marquise Goodwin, 94/96(93)
Oklahoma: Aaron Colvin, 90(90)
Alabama: DeAndrew White, NA(90); Bradley Sylve, 92(89)

I think what I found is a lot are close but also these were the fastest according to the website and a lot of the teams had 4 or 5 guys faster than these guys on the original roster. If the original roster had these guys as the fastest it would drastically change team speed for a lot of the top teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 08:29 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Played a game in the rain yesterday and saw the players slipping around the field very cool to see
Old 07-25-2011, 10:58 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Any tips for playing D in RTG?
I was a CB and what I found is if I play as far as hell off a guy while he's streaking down the field, then he'll catch it, I'll be in position to make a tackle. I simply then big hit him and hope for a fumble. Good for about 1 a game. if no one else is around, you usually can get the fumble recovery too.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 04:16 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Any tips for playing D in RTG?
also, just cheat. turn offsides all of the way down and just pad your stats. then turn it off once you sign. once you get to the position in college, tackles are good for like +25 coach trust, which is quite a bit. for some reason, though, they're meaningless for high school.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been simming all day...I'm Florida Atlantic's offesive coord. It took three years, but I finally have my offense performing to my liking. First year I finished with the 96th offense, second year finished at 76th, and now mid year, I've jumped to 22nd. Not bad for a C team. My record is going to improve every year as well. I just want to be HC of this team now though, dammit. The HC of the team is in his final year of his contract. I dont know exactly how it will work out, but I would like to throw my hat into the HC conversation. Hopefully that ass hole just goes somewhere else.

I wish there was a coach mode...it would make coaching carousel better. Because I have no intent of controlling the players, I just wanted to call the plays. But I'm fine with just simulating the way I always do.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-25-2011 at 05:25 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha I feel the same way. Worked my way up to OSU OC, I want to be the HC now :(

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So i rape pretty hard with Texas A&M
Jamaal-Football is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 07:42 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do u mean by coach mode? Because there is a mode on the game where u can just be the coach. There is also the supersim that you can do from the web for a few $.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Been simming all day...I'm Florida Atlantic's offesive coord. It took three years, but I finally have my offense performing to my liking. First year I finished with the 96th offense, second year finished at 76th, and now mid year, I've jumped to 22nd. Not bad for a C team. My record is going to improve every year as well. I just want to be HC of this team now though, dammit. The HC of the team is in his final year of his contract. I dont know exactly how it will work out, but I would like to throw my hat into the HC conversation. Hopefully that ass hole just goes somewhere else.

I wish there was a coach mode...it would make coaching carousel better. Because I have no intent of controlling the players, I just wanted to call the plays. But I'm fine with just simulating the way I always do.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:51 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do you just do coach mode where you just call the plays and watch? Because I havent found it. I've just been simulating via the weekly schedule, as is my normal way of doing so. Super sim is pointless in this regard, you're not picking plays, you're just potentially simming at a much slower pace than simulating the entire game itself, through the weekly schedules.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-26-2011, 09:08 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
How do you just do coach mode where you just call the plays and watch? Because I havent found it. I've just been simulating via the weekly schedule, as is my normal way of doing so. Super sim is pointless in this regard, you're not picking plays, you're just potentially simming at a much slower pace than simulating the entire game itself, through the weekly schedules.
Yes they have a coach mode and it shows it in brodcast cam. Also on the supersim I talked about that I payed a few $ for you get to pick your play and do it on a computer. I got the total package for 7$ where I can advance the week on a computer basically turning it into a computer game also.

You can coach a game on the main play now screen. In the dynasty I'm not sure how to do it exactly but I do know it can be done. Let me check on it and get back to you. It might be from the menu where you pick your jerseys/weather.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:13 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

A few diffrent threads about coach mode

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...hing-mode.html

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-feature.html
Old 07-26-2011, 09:16 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Know wonder I couldnt find it...putting it under controller layout is moronic.

Thanks, though. I'll have to try it out. I do fear that the players will be insanley stupid however. Like the messy NFL Head Coach games.

As for NCAA/Madden extras...I will never pay for any of that crap that EA tries to force down our throats these days. I cant believe you can buy recruiting boosts, player boosts, and 5 star players. It's ridiculous.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-26-2011, 04:11 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, third season with VT. I'm 5-0 and number one in the nation. Play UConn. Their RB goes off for nearly 400 in under three quarters. Late in game I stop them and should have won but turn it over. They score. Then I get it back and tie it on a field goal. OT.

Goes to double OT. Score is in the 70s. UConn scores. Then. UConn gets the ball. Again. Runs one play. OT is over. UConn wins.

Maybe that description blew, but the point is that I didn't get the ball in an OT, and UConn got it twice. Costing me my number one ranking. FML.

On another note, my defense was so good my first two years :( Now gets 20-30 puts up on it weekly.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was with FIU for like 5 Years made them a top 25 (Lulz). But the head coach got all the credit >.<

Then I signed on to Mississippi St. was the Coordinator for two years, and was a top 10 team both years.

Now I am Head Coach of Baylor, and have won the conference 1 out of the 3 years there.

But I have gotten terribly bored of the game =/ has this happened to anyone else? I upped the difficulty but still I just like I am wasting time. It sucked because I was having a blast, and now I just hit a wall of boredom.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 04:44 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My best game yet in RTG happened a few days ago. I was in my sophmore year, the starting RB for SCAR, and we were ranked #1. We have 3 games left in the season(Arkansas, Florida, Clemson). We are down 21-7 against Arkansas and I finally get my first TD of the day. Then we drive down the field and tie it up with my second TD of the game. Now its less than 40seconds left so I sim till I'm back on the field in OT. Next thing I know, it's showing me my stats, and I think "WTF?". Check the score, 27-21 Arkasas wins :(. They had a last second bomb to score with 00:00 left on the clock. Heartbreaker. Drop to #6. Win the next two weeks, move up to #3.

SEC Championship, SCAR @ Arkansas! RE-MATCH! Same scenario, 21-7 late, like less than a quarter left late. Get the ball at our own 1 after the punt. I get a draw up the middle and take it 99yrds to the house! 21-14, pull within 7. Now we get the ball again and I score yet again off a screen to make it 21-21. Now there is just over a minute left and all I can think is "deja vu". This time I actually sim until OT. First OT they score, then I do(after a 12yrd run on 3rd&10 to save the game). Second OT, we score then they do. Third OT, they score and miss the 2pt. I get the ball for our 2pt and get tackled at the 1. 4th OT now, 41-41, they get the ball to start and one of our DB's has a pick 6 to give us the win, the #2 ranking and a shot at the BCS title(which we ending up winning against Baylor)

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 04:59 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
I was with FIU for like 5 Years made them a top 25 (Lulz). But the head coach got all the credit >.<

Then I signed on to Mississippi St. was the Coordinator for two years, and was a top 10 team both years.

Now I am Head Coach of Baylor, and have won the conference 1 out of the 3 years there.

But I have gotten terribly bored of the game =/ has this happened to anyone else? I upped the difficulty but still I just like I am wasting time. It sucked because I was having a blast, and now I just hit a wall of boredom.
You're scaring me. I want my FAU HC job. lol. I'll probably have to jump ship in a few years, which sucks.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-26-2011, 05:11 PM    (permalink
SMoore
Rookie

SMoore hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SMoore hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
So, third season with VT. I'm 5-0 and number one in the nation. Play UConn. Their RB goes off for nearly 400 in under three quarters. Late in game I stop them and should have won but turn it over. They score. Then I get it back and tie it on a field goal. OT.

Goes to double OT. Score is in the 70s. UConn scores. Then. UConn gets the ball. Again. Runs one play. OT is over. UConn wins.

Maybe that description blew, but the point is that I didn't get the ball in an OT, and UConn got it twice. Costing me my number one ranking. FML.

On another note, my defense was so good my first two years :( Now gets 20-30 puts up on it weekly.
That overtime think happened to me too. I'm the OC for SJSU and I beat Arizona in overtime because of that bug
SMoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're scaring me. I want my FAU HC job. lol. I'll probably have to jump ship in a few years, which sucks.
Sorry Moth, but you're not going to get it lol you doing good is making your Head Coach look like a genius. You're gonna have to get a Head Coach job elsewhere =/

How boring is a run-option team? I tried it and it was boring as all hell, but then again I didn't fully master it. Does anyone know if it's fun once you have some talent (I was Army) and a good grasp of how it works. I am also tempted to go to Hawaii just to re-live the Colt Brennan days.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:12 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just finished up 5 years at the OC at Vanderbilt, where I compiled records of 9-5, 4-8, 11-3, 11-3, and 12-2, while winning the SEC Championship in 2013, 2014, and 2015. I got Vandy to a 5 star program and left the cupboard stocked with talent. They are ranked #6 in the country going into the 2016 season. I took a new job with one year left on the contract with Vandy.

I signed a 1 year deal with Connecticut, so we shall see how that goes.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:48 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played a bunch of season as DC finally got tired of it after the 3-4th season and simmed the entire 5th season. Finally I'm HC, at CU but at least I get to play on both sides.

Also anyone got any good sliders yet? I notice while being DC, the DL just blast the OL and can rack up massive amounts of sacks. OL does not hold blocks or pick up blitz very much. I had like 60+ sacks one year as Wake.