Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-28-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well i'm ******* pissed then. i offered mercy at half time, how the **** could it not record my win. stupid ******* ea servers. pieces of ****.
Jamaal-Football is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 04:58 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
North Dakota?
Yep I brought them in from the team builder. I switched out a bunch of the. Sun Belt schools and brought in Delaware, Villanova, Richmond, Youngstown State, North Dakota State, and North Dakota.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:18 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
Yep I brought them in from the team builder. I switched out a bunch of the. Sun Belt schools and brought in Delaware, Villanova, Richmond, Youngstown State, North Dakota State, and North Dakota.
If you switched out MTSU you are dead to me.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in year 6 now...MTSU is so bad. lol. FIU doesnt win at all, though. So it could be worse.

UCF is always amazing.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:39 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Decided to start a dynasty with Coaching Contracts. Messed with the conferences so they look like this:
Bold = New Addition

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...gif?1276909548
North:
Syracuse, Rutgers, Cincinnati, Louisville, Pitt, UCONN, Maryland, Boston College

South: West Virginia, USF, Clemson, Wake Forest, Notre Dame, TCU, UCF, ECU

http://sportsnickel.com/wp-content/u...8/acc_logo.jpg
ACC: Duke, FAU, Troy, Louisiana Lafayette

http://www.pentagram.com/en/B10_LogoTM_620.png
Big 10(16)
Leaders: Michigan State, Nebraska, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Baylor, Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech

Legends: All 8 remaining current Big10 teams

http://www.asn.tv/testing/ASN/eng/im...IG-12-logo.png
Big 12
Leaders: Missouri, Kansas State, SMU, NC State, Virginia Tech, Georgia Tech

Legends: Iowa State, Kansas, North Carolina, Houston, Virginia, Memphis

http://nbccollegefootballtalk.files....logo.jpg?w=168
Pac12(16)
North: All 6 current teams, Boise State, Fresno State

South: Current 6, Colorado State, San Diego State

http://sdnmsu.files.wordpress.com/20...sec_20logo.jpg
SEC
East: Added Miami and Florida State

West: Added Oklahoma, Oklahoma State

ACC no longer has an auto-bid to a bowl game

Took the OC job at Virginia Tech, gonna play till Wilson retires then sim until the contract is up and look for a HC job.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 06:08 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haven't played this for around a week. Thinking of returning it. I just don't like football games anymore

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Haven't played this for around a week. Thinking of returning it. I just don't like football games anymore
I don't think you can return it.
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:38 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Question. Is there something (attribute) that affects the speed of the QB throwing motion? I didn't do a rating comparison, but it seems like Bridgewater's motion is just much smoother/quicker than RGIII's was. Or am I just crazy?
Old 07-28-2011, 07:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good question. It just seems like some QBs throw with a lot more zip. I've had QBs with 75 arm strength, but it seems like they have Vick-like cannons.

There are **** ton of attributes...just look down the line.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-28-2011, 09:01 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
If you switched out MTSU you are dead to me.
Kept them...they were an in state school that my Vandy team could beat at first so I had to have them.

Old 07-28-2011, 09:51 PM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

Anybody know if you can delete a conference in dynasty mode?
Old 07-28-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Good question. It just seems like some QBs throw with a lot more zip. I've had QBs with 75 arm strength, but it seems like they have Vick-like cannons.

There are **** ton of attributes...just look down the line.
When i'm going deep, i have a Tebow/Leftwich-esque throwing motion. I take like a ******* half hour to release the ball.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordofi View Post
Anybody know if you can delete a conference in dynasty mode?
No, you can't. Conference minimum is 4 teams.

Old 07-29-2011, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Just finished another game online, averaging 38ppg and 17 against, although i got jipped on two touchdowns this past game. I was scrambling with Tannehill and there was a defender coming at me right ~the LOS so i hit B to spin. Well, i was technically still behind and i threw a ****** lob pass and it got pick 6'd. Then in the second half kickoff, he i got lag jipped and he housed it. Mercy'd him at 45-21, though it should have been a blow out.
Old 07-29-2011, 02:43 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't tell if the Release attribute is for WRs off a press or for QBs on throwing motion.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:05 AM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

edit a player and set it at a ridiculously low level for a wr and a qb, go to practice with two controls and set the defense to press. see where you notice the difference.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:38 AM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-concerns.html

Is this a huge issue, or is it unnoticeable?
Old 07-29-2011, 04:12 AM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Honestly, i wouldn't have ever noticed if i didn't read that. It shouldn't affect online play much, if at all.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:13 AM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
I can't tell if the Release attribute is for WRs off a press or for QBs on throwing motion.
I've always thought that it meant how good the wide receiver was at beating the jam. Why else would they put it next to the press rating?
Old 07-29-2011, 09:44 AM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

Up to 6-0 with UConn. Escaped with a 38-31 OT win over East Carolina to stay perfect.

Old 07-29-2011, 01:03 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When recruiting, if a player's interest in your school is N/A but they are still uncommitted, is there any possibility of him signing or should he be dropped from the board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

It's always worth a shot including players that currently have no interest in you. Especially if they're in state players and have a top 10. Those type of guys last a long time and the fact that he's in state, gives you a much better chance.

You can get guys that show no initial interest all the time. It'd be better if they werent 4/5 stars, though. But the occassional 4 star could still decide to come to your school, if you sell him on it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-29-2011, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

MOTH, what's your gt, fool? I wanna take you on.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

got my first loss on a server disconnection. **** you ea
Old 07-29-2011, 07:52 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
When recruiting, if a player's interest in your school is N/A but they are still uncommitted, is there any possibility of him signing or should he be dropped from the board?
Don't waste your time if the player has N/A the chance of u signing them are really slim. The only way you have a chance is if nobody else is recruiting him and its like a low ranked guy and your a big name school.