Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-25-2011, 03:15 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Count me in for the OD also.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:29 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love to find 6 guys to do a dedicated dynasty. Maybe all in one conference as the only teams? If I can convince Commie and Forenci to buy it and bring back our glory days, I'll probably buy that $8 commish pack thing.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:00 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know I'd be in Shane.

If the game came out in Australia.....

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:33 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Count me in for the OD also.
What's up man? I remember that one dynasty we had. MAC I think. Good times.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:31 AM    (permalink
CameronCropper
Rookie

CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
You know I'd be in Shane.

If the game came out in Australia.....
This is why I am glad the PS3 is region-free.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:46 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be interested in an OD.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CameronCropper View Post
This is why I am glad the PS3 is region-free.
Haha I'm thinking of getting a PS3 just for that reason.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:15 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Haha I'm thinking of getting a PS3 just for that reason.
Just don't give a credit card to Sony. . .

/badjoke
Old 05-25-2011, 12:34 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

official EA blog http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football/blog/coach-carousel

Old 05-25-2011, 12:35 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
What's up man? I remember that one dynasty we had. MAC I think. Good times.
That was by far the best OD I have been a part of. I remember I had some of the sickest RBs for EMU.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:09 PM    (permalink
UK_Cheesehead
Veteran

UK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I'm definately up for an OD, will be importing as soon as it's out.
UK_Cheesehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:22 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So exactly, what is the deal with FCS teams? I've heard a lot of different things about them.

I actually read an article by what I'm assuming was a developer talking about new features and the conference creator caught my eye. He said you would have the ability to do whatever you want. You could even make PORTLAND STATE a protected rival of Auburn meaning they would play each other each season without fail.

Did he leak some info or was he just illustrating what crazy combinations you could come up with. I definitely got excited but seeing as no info on FBS teams has come up, my hopes died down a little lol

I'm sorry I don't have a link, but it wasn't too long ago I was reading the article.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:40 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1-AA teams are not in the game, but like last year you can download/make them on teambuilder.

You can customize conf. this year and have anywhere between 4-16 teams. You can protect rivals, but you can't make new one's. You edit a few things like divison names, champ game locations. You can also edit the bcs bowl tie in's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
So exactly, what is the deal with FCS teams? I've heard a lot of different things about them.

I actually read an article by what I'm assuming was a developer talking about new features and the conference creator caught my eye. He said you would have the ability to do whatever you want. You could even make PORTLAND STATE a protected rival of Auburn meaning they would play each other each season without fail.

Did he leak some info or was he just illustrating what crazy combinations you could come up with. I definitely got excited but seeing as no info on FBS teams has come up, my hopes died down a little lol

I'm sorry I don't have a link, but it wasn't too long ago I was reading the article.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both NCAA and Madden in 2012 look to be epic.
I'm not sure which one I'm going to get yet. I'm struggling.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:39 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
1-AA teams are not in the game, but like last year you can download/make them on teambuilder.

You can customize conf. this year and have anywhere between 4-16 teams. You can protect rivals, but you can't make new one's. You edit a few things like divison names, champ game locations. You can also edit the bcs bowl tie in's.
hopes died lol Usually 1-AA teams are like 99 everything. I want um to be good but not ridiculous like that lol

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:56 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
hopes died lol Usually 1-AA teams are like 99 everything. I want um to be good but not ridiculous like that lol
I'm with you I like never download teambuilder teams that are a 6* unless its something really unique like the WWF one I found last year.

On one of the team builder screens you could see something that says "teambuilder roster share". Nobody exactly knows what that is, but it could be something like allowing you to edit team builders rosters.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:03 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So down for an OD with all you guys! Menardo and I have been doing these for the last couple years and they are sooooo competitive I love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Can't to try this nothing that is new but is a good more in depth video

Old 06-13-2011, 04:19 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

I'm back from vacation so i'll post some more stuff that came out at E3 later on. Here is the updates from Road to Glory.

If you payed attention to the thread I posted where someone accdently leaked the info then quickly took it down like a month ago. Looks like the list was right and Road to Glory is gonna be something everyone needs to try out.

Old 06-15-2011, 01:52 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

So has anyone ever created a teambuilder team based off this site? If not then I can create one this year. I'm sure someone could email me the pic to use as the logo. Then I can change the roster name over to peoples user name.
Old 06-16-2011, 02:00 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't purchased an NCAA Football Game since 2009. In the more recent years, have they fixed the problem where the game does not like you to have an undefeated season? I could be 7-0 with FSU and then I would play a team like New Mexico State. That would be the hardest game of the season. New Mexico State's linebackers would suddenly become high jumpers and intercept loft passes. And my running back, who averages 150 yards per game, suddenly gets stopped at the line every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I haven't purchased an NCAA Football Game since 2009. In the more recent years, have they fixed the problem where the game does not like you to have an undefeated season? I could be 7-0 with FSU and then I would play a team like New Mexico State. That would be the hardest game of the season. New Mexico State's linebackers would suddenly become high jumpers and intercept loft passes. And my running back, who averages 150 yards per game, suddenly gets stopped at the line every time.
You just gotta be good enough to avoid the upset. You got complacent man...gotta come out and play your ass off every week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:03 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
You just gotta be good enough to avoid the upset. You got complacent man...gotta come out and play your ass off every week.
Not much I can do when linebackers and defensive tackles turn into Jesus and have 67 inch vertical leaps and 4.1 40-yard dashes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:48 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Not much I can do when linebackers and defensive tackles turn into Jesus and have 67 inch vertical leaps and 4.1 40-yard dashes.
The LB jumping so high is suppose be fixed this year
Old 06-16-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think you're alone there. Once you get it down, Heisman becomes a cake walk in every NCAA game. And back in the 09 days, all you had to do was run tosses and options. You'd get like 50 yard gains all the time. The super LB with the 50 inch vert, that has remained over the years, for the most part. But still...NCAA isnt that difficult at all. In all of our online dynasties, no one would lose to the cpu. And if you're a spread offense kind of guy or have a fast QB. You can blow out any cpu controlled team. Plus, the middle of the field is still way too wide open against the cpu in the passing game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote