Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 04-29-2011, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I wouldn't mind drafting Romeus...I just wouldn't want to pin all of our pass rush hopes on him. He's not the most natural fit at OLB in the first place and combine that with the injury issues...I really hope we take someone earlier.

As far as Hudson goes, I've never been blown away with him like some have. He looked very average against good competition at the Senior Bowl and supposedly was out of shape too. Might not have the frame or ability to put on the extra weight he'll need to play in the NFL. Our problem has been getting pushed around and bullied by NT's on the interior and I don't think he does anything to change or upgrade that. I would prefer to draft Wisniewski over him first to be honest with you.

BB has some interesting quotes on Solder from that press conference. He expects him to play right away(something he never says) as well as be a LT.
lol wut? Solder has so much that needs to be worked on, he plays way too high, and gets pushed around by good pass rushers because of it. Do they expect to get him ready for NFL rushers with no rookie camps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:07 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still hoping we stand on the pick and find some help for the front seven. Reed is the only one who is really worth taking in that spot, but I'm higher on Ballard than some people as well....but I doubt the team likes him very much.

Aaron Williams could be a sneaky possibility too with the Merri situation.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:13 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
lol wut? Solder has so much that needs to be worked on, he plays way too high, and gets pushed around by good pass rushers because of it. Do they expect to get him ready for NFL rushers with no rookie camps?
I'm not so sure the team agrees with you on that...nor am I so sure about it either. Solder only gave up 15 pressures the past two years despite his "massive issues". He was a real good player at the college level who got abused by Cam Jordan and put on youtube. Now, that's not to say I don't think he has his fair share of issues. He had an up and down Senior Bowl where he showed that he has some issues firing out of his stance...but this is a guy with a whole ton of upside. He's one of those rare guys who will be able to get by on athletic ability initially while he develops his body and technique. I imagine he'll come into camp at around 325 pounds too with the training program and such...and could be even bigger with an NFL Nutrition program. That extra weight could go a long way to helping him have early success.

NFL Network guys are talking up Little as a possibility for us now. Personally, I don't see it at the top of the second...but as the round moves down, I suppose it's possible. I'm not the biggest Little guy in world either. He obviously has some talent, but he never actually put it together at the college level. Lot's of upside there though and his projection is just what we need.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-29-2011, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I completely agree that is upside is huge, certainly agree with you on that EE. From watching film however, he got by by simply being huge and playing way to tall. He plays practically standing up which is something you fix when your like in high school haha. I'm not saying he wont pan out, I just don't see what BB sees about starting him day one. But than again, the reason BB is how good he is is because he sees that **** and we dont so I'll just trust it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:40 PM    (permalink
SRogers92
Rookie

SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FWIW, he looked pretty bad at the Senior Bowl. I didn't think Solder would go in Round 1.... shocked the Patriots took him.
SRogers92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:50 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I still disagree with that, not even by homer motivations either. He had a rough first day, but came back the next few and absolutely stone walled Kerrigan a few times. Not a great week, but I don't think he struggled or labored really.

I know I'm in the minority on Solder though. I've been very high on him for awhile now after having some of the same initial doubts some of you guys had.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-29-2011, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just don't understand why trade for another 2012 first. We already have two and we are only going to use one. I like what we did with the Saints I guess but I see no need to pick up another 2012 first round pick, especially with 33. 33 is essentially a first round pick but you're paying second round money.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:14 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Interesting nugget on Solder; apparently he led the nation in knockdowns this year with 142. I'm not sure who keeps track of that stat or how accurate it is, but it's still interesting. He also only allowed one sack this year and three pressures. This is coming from a guy who played every single snap for a really bad Colorado team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
I just don't understand why trade for another 2012 first. We already have two and we are only going to use one. I like what we did with the Saints I guess but I see no need to pick up another 2012 first round pick, especially with 33. 33 is essentially a first round pick but you're paying second round money.
I'm totally with you man. If there's a player we think is worth it at that spot I can't see use not using it. More picks are always nice and lord knows we love'em...but I would much prefer to stand pat and make a selection.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-29-2011, 01:37 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's why the Patriots robbed the Saints:

1) We didn't want Ingram (or we wouldn't have traded out).
2) We didn't want Sherrod (Solder)
3) We didn't want Carimi (Solder).

The only two players we may have missed on are Heyward and Wilkerson. Wilkerson played at Temple. God only knows what will happen when he hits the NFL. Heyward's motor is inconsistent, but I don't love missing on either.

That said, we just got a 1st and a 2nd to pass on those 5 players. That's rape.

edit: I am completely prepared to trade down to let someone have the 33rd pick and recoup a 2nd rounder next year or even a first. I really think a 1st next year and a high to mid 3rd is a possibility. Maybe a team like Carolina tries to traded into round 2 giving up their first. . .
Old 04-29-2011, 01:43 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I'm so happy about not having Mark Ingram. So, so, so very happy. All of the idiots on WEEI calling in today are pissed off about it, so I'm pretty damn sure it's the right move. Why anyone legit thought we should use a first round pick on 1200 yard a year RB when you can find that production for dirt cheap later is beyond me. Especially given that the Woodhead BJGE combo was very effective last you and you basically compromise all of that by taking a guy you need to feed the ball. Ingram isn't an upgrade over those two put together...he's downgrade.

I would much rather get guys on the inside who can actually run block, which this deal set us up to do. Better blocking means more production for Woodhead and Lawfirm....which is better collective production than Mark Ingram. Makes so much more sense.

But yeah, really, if any of you in the area have the time, turn on the radio today. People are crying. Even worse is people suggesting that we should take Bowers to play DE....which shows a complete lack of understanding about what you look for in a 3-4 DE.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-29-2011, 01:56 PM    (permalink
RWills
Veteran

RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

agreed, his lack of break away speed and nicks in college scream Moreno to me. I would love Leshore who basically never fumbled and is bigger, I love thick legs for RBs and Leshore has got them. Ryan Williams reminds me on MJD, nto timed great, but tough inside slant cut runner who can break it.

If non of those, then just wait till rounds 4-5 for Helu, Alex Green or Steven Ridley
3. TE - Ben Koyak - Notre Dame
4. LB - AJ Johnson - Tennessee
5. DE - Anthony Chickillo - Miami
6. WR - Tyler Lockett - Kansas State
7. TE - Clive Walford - Miami
RWills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:57 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't think there was any potential for the Pats to draft Ingram...

I'd like Brooks Reed with 33, but they also seem to like Rick Elmore, who they can pull the trigger on later in the second or in the early third. I wouldn't be the least bit dissatisfied with trading 33 for a 2012 first round pick and a 3rd this year or a 2nd and another 2nd in 2012.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:08 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWills View Post
agreed, his lack of break away speed and nicks in college scream Moreno to me. I would love Leshore who basically never fumbled and is bigger, I love thick legs for RBs and Leshore has got them. Ryan Williams reminds me on MJD, nto timed great, but tough inside slant cut runner who can break it.

If non of those, then just wait till rounds 4-5 for Helu, Alex Green or Steven Ridley
MJD DID time quite well. Ran 4.3 something coming out. Think it was 4.37 off the top of my head.

I've got the exact same thoughts on Williams that I have on Ingram. A bit of a different player and can have more of that "snap" production we need, but I still prefer what we have now and more blocking to taking him.

If we're going to take a runner, I hope it's after the second round and we take care of the front seven and the interior first. Some guys I like after the second;

Taiwan Jones
Undersized and not physically ready for the NFL, but considering that RB is basically a luxury pick for us anyway, I think this would be a good one. Has the frame to add additional weight and get stronger with keeping his speed and a lot of potential because of his speed.

Shane Vereen
Ideal one for me. Very fast and athletic with a complete all around skillset. Not the kind of guy who needs a whole ton of carries to get going. Fits the offense perfectly with his ability to catch out of the backfield and block consistently. Really under the radar right now for some reason, but I can honestly see him being a 1500+ total yard guy in the NFL with good blocking skills. That's exactly what we need going forward.

Roy Helu
Straight line speed guy who doesn't play up to his size, but the talent is obviously there and was fairly productive throughout his career at Nebraska. Good developmental guy.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-29-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I am pretty sure Nate Solder's game against Cal was the worst of his career. The fact that it was Jordan that had a good day against him is coincidence. The guy is allowed to have a bad day. He's a kid.

I was all about Jordan, but I am sold on Solder. It's not a matter of could be, he will be the best tackle from this draft. He only has three years at the position, incredible athletic ability for a guy his size... like, freakish ability, and he comes to one of the best position coaches in the league. He couldn't have walked into a better opportunity.

If Light stays another year, the kid gets to learn on the job and not worry about being rushed. If Light doesn't, then he gets valuable reps. No lose.

We needed OLine in this draft. We still have a ton of picks to go. We get a free second round pick for extending our first to next year... AND we still got to take a premier player in the first. No matter how you slice it, it is a major win.

Today they are probably going to trade back from 33. Probably not far, but enough to get the guy they would have taken anyway while potentially adding a chip to move up from one of their late seconds. This is what they do, and they are the best at it. Defensive line is the strength of this draft, while the offensive line is a bit top heavy.

Running back is the last thing they need. Law Firm is sufficient, Woodhead is a change of pace and there will be plenty of veteran fodder to sift through.

We all knew 28 or 33 was turning into a later pick along with making a pick in 2012 magically appear. I am pretty willing to give these guys the benefit of the doubt, especially after what they were able to do last year. There are still plenty of outstanding players there ripe for the picking.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:26 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

We finished 9th last year in rushing...better than both of the teams that won the Super Bowl. None of the top rushing guys last year went all that deep into the playoffs. We've got an effective running game and there's zero reason to mess than up.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-29-2011, 03:26 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
I am pretty sure Nate Solder's game against Cal was the worst of his career. The fact that it was Jordan that had a good day against him is coincidence. The guy is allowed to have a bad day. He's a kid.

I was all about Jordan, but I am sold on Solder. It's not a matter of could be, he will be the best tackle from this draft. He only has three years at the position, incredible athletic ability for a guy his size... like, freakish ability, and he comes to one of the best position coaches in the league. He couldn't have walked into a better opportunity.

If Light stays another year, the kid gets to learn on the job and not worry about being rushed. If Light doesn't, then he gets valuable reps. No lose.

We needed OLine in this draft. We still have a ton of picks to go. We get a free second round pick for extending our first to next year... AND we still got to take a premier player in the first. No matter how you slice it, it is a major win.

Today they are probably going to trade back from 33. Probably not far, but enough to get the guy they would have taken anyway while potentially adding a chip to move up from one of their late seconds. This is what they do, and they are the best at it. Defensive line is the strength of this draft, while the offensive line is a bit top heavy.

Running back is the last thing they need. Law Firm is sufficient, Woodhead is a change of pace and there will be plenty of veteran fodder to sift through.

We all knew 28 or 33 was turning into a later pick along with making a pick in 2012 magically appear. I am pretty willing to give these guys the benefit of the doubt, especially after what they were able to do last year. There are still plenty of outstanding players there ripe for the picking.
This whole bit reminds me of Vollmer. Questioned pick, but if there is anyone I've learned not to doubt its Dante Scarneccia. That guy turns street offensive linemen into guys you can get by with.

He'll do fine with Solder. It's great to have 2 bookends for the foreseeable future.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 03:27 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Sets up a possible transition from Brady to another quarterback better than drafting another quarterback would, even. Really is a very solid thing to do as an organization and the kid has talent oozing out of his eyeballs.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-29-2011, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Solder has the potential to be an amazing tackle for us and I am sure Dante will get the best out of him. Brooks Reed is the guy I am hoping for at 33, today is going to be fun.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Nandoss
Rookie

Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Solder has the potential to be an amazing tackle for us and I am sure Dante will get the best out of him. Brooks Reed is the guy I am hoping for at 33, today is going to be fun.
Just thinking that we'll have Solder and Vollmer holding down the fort for the foreseeable future is great. That not only extends Brady's career but also guarantees his replacement will have great protection from experienced tackles. All we need in this draft and the next one is to rebuild the interior of our OL.

I'm not a big Reed guy, but as long as they get a pass rusher that's an upgrade to what we have I'm fine.

The trade was a great value, specially since the Saints might be picking 20th or lower if the Falcons remain great and the Buccaneers improve on their last season. But I though Heyward and Wilkerson were great values at 28 and either of them could start immediately and become a great DE for us for years. It's not the end of the world because as I said before it's not a great need position. I'm sure they'll get great value with whoever they pick, that's just what BB does.
Nandoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Nandoss
Rookie

Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.

BB must hate me. That's the last guy I wanted and the last position I wanted.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:11 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Dowling! I really like this. Can play corner or safety for us.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-29-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Nandoss
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Dowling! I really like this. Can play corner or safety for us.
If he plays safety I'm fine with it, because it means Merriweather is out.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

solid pick.... i like aaron williams and brandon harris better.... but i do like dowling.... big kid

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 05:13 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

def was a BB pick, versatility, good instincts, fast, maybe a reach but could be underrated.... typical NE picks

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
TNPatsFan
Veteran

TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dowling's a great pick. And they still have four picks tonight to get front 7 players and an interior OL.

1 - Anyone but Shea McClellin, Derek Wolfe, Peter Konz, Kendall Reyes, Harrison Smith, Whitney Mercilus or a RB

2 Anyone but McClellin, Wolfe, Doug Martin or an OT

3 Anyone but Wolfe

TNPatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote