Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 04-29-2011, 06:16 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the kind of corner I get boners for. Big, physical and fast. Could be a real get for us. If he can't stick outside, he's a damn good safety prospect and we get to say bye to Merri.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like R-I-D. His injury history is concerning though

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
This is the kind of corner I get boners for. Big, physical and fast. Could be a real get for us. If he can't stick outside, he's a damn good safety prospect and we get to say bye to Merri.
This is exactly how I feel. I love this pick.

Quote:
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Nandoss
Rookie

Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.

I liked Aaron Willians better as a CB.
Nandoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:20 PM    (permalink
TNPatsFan
Veteran

TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just think how often the Pats had three corners on the field last year. Now think would you rather have McCourty, Bodden and Dowling? Or McCourty, Arrington, and Butler/Wilhite? I like this pick a lot. This is one of only a few guys I wanted them to stay at 33 for.

With four more picks tonight they can still get OLB, DL, OG, and RB/WR.

1 - Anyone but Shea McClellin, Derek Wolfe, Peter Konz, Kendall Reyes, Harrison Smith, Whitney Mercilus or a RB

2 Anyone but McClellin, Wolfe, Doug Martin or an OT

3 Anyone but Wolfe

TNPatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:20 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pass rushers are falling.... prolly wont even pick one tho

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:21 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When he's on, he's a poor mans Nnamdi. Ran 4.43 on a hammy pull, would have run high 4.3 otherwise. Otherwordly tools for a corner. Love that we're finally bringing in some upside.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-29-2011, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can certainly live with this pick. I would like a pass rusher somewhere in here tho..... haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:26 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Just have to hope someone falls.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-29-2011, 06:27 PM    (permalink
TNPatsFan
Veteran

TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I kinda have my heart set on Acho with one of these next two picks. He's no Ware in terms of pass rush, but a good all around OLB and a Pats type high character guy. Take him and an interior OL and we got ourselves a great first two rounds.

1 - Anyone but Shea McClellin, Derek Wolfe, Peter Konz, Kendall Reyes, Harrison Smith, Whitney Mercilus or a RB

3 Anyone but Wolfe

Old 04-29-2011, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

J.Sheard :(

Old 04-29-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Nandoss
Rookie

Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNPatsFan View Post
Just think how often the Pats had three corners on the field last year. Now think would you rather have McCourty, Bodden and Dowling? Or McCourty, Arrington, and Butler/Wilhite? I like this pick a lot. This is one of only a few guys I wanted them to stay at 33 for.

With four more picks tonight they can still get OLB, DL, OG, and RB/WR.
You do know there are other teams in the draft right?
If all the pass rushers we like are gone we won't draft one, and that's my problem with getting a CB at 33. You can always improve everywhere, but there are more glaring holes to fill.
Nandoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
J.Sheard :(
Sigh, I feel the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
ElectricEye
Icon

I'm not the biggest Sheard guy. He reminds me too much of Jermaine Cunningham. Not a great first step kind of guy that I would prefer. I'm OK with it. I just hope Reed or Acho stay in play.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-29-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Sigh, I feel the same way.
Me three... I'm just hoping for Houston right now.

Quote:
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Me three... I'm just hoping for Houston right now.
Yup. Houston, Reed and Acho are the last great hope for us

Old 04-29-2011, 06:34 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

**** yeah. No Ryan Williams.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-29-2011, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

What do you guys think of Paea and Austin as potential 5-techs for us?
I'm just trying to think of guys since all the ones I thought we'd take are all gone

**** yea @ Ayers being selected. I think he'll be good in a 43
I wanted no parts of him in our defense though

Old 04-29-2011, 06:42 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Paea and Austin have no value in a two gap system. Both are 4-3 UT's. In a 3-4, they would both be forced to play NT because of lack of length edge skills.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
**** yeah. No Ryan Williams.
hell yeah man im so pumped about it. but im kinda mad ayers is gone, i thought he would have fit in well.... reed still there... praying he falls to us

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
TNPatsFan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandoss View Post
You do know there are other teams in the draft right?
If all the pass rushers we like are gone we won't draft one, and that's my problem with getting a CB at 33. You can always improve everywhere, but there are more glaring holes to fill.
Apparently all the pass rushers BB likes have been gone since pick 16 or he would have drafted one.

3 Anyone but Wolfe

Old 04-29-2011, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

**** me... there goes J.Jenkins
smh

Old 04-29-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
TNPatsFan
Veteran

Love Jenkins. Actually loving the Redskins draft. They're putting a good defense together.

Still a lot of good players dropping.

3 Anyone but Wolfe

Old 04-29-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

No Jenkins. I agree with Mayock's assessment of him in the end though. Didn't think he was the most natural five tech.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-29-2011, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

The Redskins have the draft I would have liked the Pats to have lol

and now B.Reed is gone... aaahhhhhhhhh