Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 04-29-2011, 06:15 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNPatsFan View Post
I think a real possibility at the next pick might be Allen Bailey. The Pats showed a lot of interest in him. Not sure how they would use him, but he's a very intriguing player. His best football could be ahead of him and he could end up being a help to the pass rush.
I've been up and down on him all year. More down recently, with good reason. He would certainly be another interesting, high upside selection.

Oh, watch out of Kendrick Ellis guys. Another guy we're supposedly on big time.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
TNPatsFan
Veteran

TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree. I wasn't impressed with Bailey this year at all. But they have shown a lot more interest in him than I would have expected. And he'd be another of those "upside" guys that the Pats are going for this year.

1 - Anyone but Shea McClellin, Derek Wolfe, Peter Konz, Kendall Reyes, Harrison Smith, Whitney Mercilus or a RB

2 Anyone but McClellin, Wolfe, Doug Martin or an OT

3 Anyone but Wolfe

TNPatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:19 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My real question with Baileu is position. I don't think he's the most natural two gapper in the world and his first step is HORRIBLE, so OLB is completely off the table...I think? I don't know. Patriots have some pretty radical ideas about that type of stuff sometimes.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-29-2011, 06:19 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I've been up and down on him all year. More down recently, with good reason. He would certainly be another interesting, high upside selection.

Oh, watch out of Kendrick Ellis guys. Another guy we're supposedly on big time.
wasnt he arrested a few times and such?

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would hate it if we select Allen Bailey.. Absolutely hate it. Ellis would be great though, but I've read that his stock is free falling right now because of a failed drug test...

Quote:
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:21 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Ellis? Pretty sure, yeah. Got kicked out of South Carolina for something. But I've heard rumblings throughout the process that we like him a lot and he certainty fits our requirements size wise for a five technique. Really good athlete for his size too, with decent edge skills. He doesn't fit out team leader/squeaky clean profile at all though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-29-2011, 06:24 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure what to say about Dowling, but please god do NOT select Allen Bailey. He sucks.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:24 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Al Davis is a vindictive son of a *****.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-29-2011, 06:26 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Al Davis is a vindictive son of a *****.
yeah great pick for them

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:27 PM    (permalink
TNPatsFan
Veteran

TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wiz to the Raiders. No surprise there. I hadn't heard the Pats linked to him at all anyway. I thought Franklin could have been a good pick as an OG (not at OT though), but he's gone now. I think they'll take an OG soon.

1 - Anyone but Shea McClellin, Derek Wolfe, Peter Konz, Kendall Reyes, Harrison Smith, Whitney Mercilus or a RB

3 Anyone but Wolfe

Old 04-29-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I think the Colts just took Ijalana. I really liked him.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-29-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really liked Wiz. (Homer)

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:32 PM    (permalink
TNPatsFan
Veteran

Two linemen for the Colts. They've identified their biggest need, that's for sure. It's a lot easier to fix that than to fix a poor pass rush, though.

3 Anyone but Wolfe

Old 04-29-2011, 06:33 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Well, touching Manning more than once a game just got even harder. Ijalana isn't a finesse linemen like most of Polian's crushes either.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-29-2011, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God, all I'm thinking right now is... J.Cunningham better make an epic leap in production this upcoming year

Old 04-29-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

....I don't think he's capable of that. I like Cunningham, but he's a solid starter, not an impact player.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-29-2011, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

I don't think he'll ever be D.Ware
but he seems to always be in the backfield
I don't think being a 8-10 sack guy is out of the question

Old 04-29-2011, 06:46 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

He doesn't have the closing speed. He's a factor off the edge for sure, but he could have had at least five more sacks this year if he was slightly faster. That concerns me a whole ton.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-29-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
TNPatsFan
Veteran

Almost up to 56. I'd take Houston myself, but I don't expect that to happen. Maybe Acho or an OG or WR.

3 Anyone but Wolfe

Old 04-29-2011, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Nandoss
Rookie

Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.

Two picks until ours and I'm praying none of them are Justin Houston.
Nandoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Nalej
All-Pro

J. Houston *crosses fingers*

ElectricEye
Icon

Do we get desperate and try to make Martez Wilson into a pass rusher?

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-29-2011, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

I hope not

Old 04-29-2011, 06:54 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

We've done stranger things before. I hope it's a front seven player or a receiver here so bad...

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-29-2011, 06:54 PM    (permalink
TNPatsFan
Veteran

It won't be Houston. He'll drop to round 4 or so. I'm guessing the pick will be an OL.

3 Anyone but Wolfe