Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 11-03-2011, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hypothetical:

Vikings are on the clock in the 1st, and the only 2 real players of interest are Justin Blackmon and Jonathan Martin.

Who would/should we take?
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:13 AM    (permalink
singe_101
Rookie

singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blackmon, trade up into the late first round for an OT or DB.

Protection is also crucial, Kalil is probably the top non-Luck choice (prob 2nd overall, except for Miami). But we need a superb WR to score TDs and draw the rampant defensive penalties. Obviously we're missing that with Jenkins, glimpses from Aromashodu, and Harvin who is very good but is on the sidelines so much (by coaches subbing him). AJ green effect, if we're fortunate.

Although we'll see his games against Oklahoma and the bowl game.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For right now I'd easily take Jonathan Martin, but that could change by the time the draft rolls around.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 11:59 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like Martin all that much. He hasn't impressed me from what I've seen. DeCastro looks like the prize from that Stanford OL. Blackmon would be nice, but I'm not sure I see him as worth that high of a pick. I think I'd rather have Morris Claiborne or Dre Kirkpatrick before Martin.
Old 11-06-2011, 03:27 AM    (permalink
jimmylishis
Rookie

jimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Here's another hypothetical. If the Dolphins end up with the 2nd pick, which is looking like a very strong possibility, should we move up/how much do you think we should give up to go after Kalil?

sig by BoneKrusher
jimmylishis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:42 AM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We shouldn't move up, we have way too many holes to be giving up picks for one guy. BPA should be the philosophy for the next few years.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:41 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will an OT be a "Lock" for you guys in the 1st no matter what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
Will an OT be a "Lock" for you guys in the 1st no matter what?
LT is very likely to be the top priority, but not quite a lock. WR and DB are likely canidates aswell for the first round.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikings take Morris Claiborne or Jonathan Martin, after today's game, give me Claiborne every time. Awful corner play, aging and possible retiring Winfield, Griffin is just not what he used to be, Cook is a criminal and Asher Allen is not a starting corner in this league.

Martin would be a good pick, but if Claiborne is around, I bet they take him.

Also bet, if Vikings play poorly enough to get the 2nd or 3rd pick, give me Barkley or Kalil, even with Ponder if Barkley is around, he would be hard to pass on.
Old 11-15-2011, 05:15 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No way we take any quarterback not named Luck. It's Kalil, Claiborne, Blackmon, or Martin as far as I'm concerned, and probably in that order.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 02:47 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think everyone on here can agree that Matt Kalil is the ideal pick and it really isn't even close. After that it gets very murky. I have some pretty big questions about Martin and Blackmon still, enough that I'm not comfortable to call them top 5 picks, which if the draft were to be held right now, we'd be picking 5th, barely edged out by St. Louis for 4th by SOS. With having said that, I'd have to say that after Kalil, on my big board I'd have Claiborne. After that, with the questions that I have about Martin and Blackmon and the other guys at those positions at the top of the draft, I'd say that instead of taking one of them that we'd be best served to trade down and pick up either a future first or a 2nd+. I don't think that there's much separating Martin, Reiff, and Mike Adams at LT, and at WR I don't think there's much separating Blackmon, Floyd, and Jeffery. If we traded down we could still get a similar caliber player, and then grab another high quality player with the pick that we pick up in the deal, which with all of the big needs that we have would come in handy.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:10 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heck if we could still get a pick somewhere in the first round, I wouldn't mind us trading down for more picks. We need help in so many places.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give me Morris Claiborne right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oddly enough, ok say Kalil, Luck and Barkley are all gone. Do the Vikings take a chance at Robert Griffin III if the comes out? Doubt it, still is an option, give me Claiborne, would rather have a safety but no safety is worth that high of pick, and they could get one in the 2nd round potentially.

Plus, they need to move Joe Webb to receiver, what is to lose, especially at this point in the season.
Old 12-04-2011, 05:42 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
Give me Morris Claiborne right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oddly enough, ok say Kalil, Luck and Barkley are all gone. Do the Vikings take a chance at Robert Griffin III if the comes out? Doubt it, still is an option, give me Claiborne, would rather have a safety but no safety is worth that high of pick, and they could get one in the 2nd round potentially.

Plus, they need to move Joe Webb to receiver, what is to lose, especially at this point in the season.
Did you watch the game, or really any of the games Ponder has started? Why do you think that Griffin or Barkley for that matter is even an option? Ponder has shown more than enough to think that he can be the franchise QB that you absolutely have to stick with him. I think that our big board has to go Kalil followed by Claiborne, and then IMO trade down. I'm just not a fan of Blackmon, at least not as high as we'll be picking to take him there.

We've got to get OL help first and foremost to open up running lanes and to protect Ponder, and then IMO it's a toss up between getting him help at receiver and fixing our secondary. Anything after that has to be considered a luxury pick. Yes, I know we need DT and LB help as well as depth elsewhere, but that is nowhere near the need that OL, WR, and DB are.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Did you watch the game, or really any of the games Ponder has started? Why do you think that Griffin or Barkley for that matter is even an option? Ponder has shown more than enough to think that he can be the franchise QB that you absolutely have to stick with him. I think that our big board has to go Kalil followed by Claiborne, and then IMO trade down. I'm just not a fan of Blackmon, at least not as high as we'll be picking to take him there.

We've got to get OL help first and foremost to open up running lanes and to protect Ponder, and then IMO it's a toss up between getting him help at receiver and fixing our secondary. Anything after that has to be considered a luxury pick. Yes, I know we need DT and LB help as well as depth elsewhere, but that is nowhere near the need that OL, WR, and DB are.
Because Barkley and possibly Griffin will be better pros than Ponder, Barkley will without question and is by far a superior quarterback and if we could take him I would in a heart beat. Kind of like Carolina last year, sure they had Clausen, but still picked Newton the next year. Ponder is nice and worth keeping I think, but his lack of arm strength is an issue, but he is athletic, can get the ball out of his hands quickly and is obviously smart and picks things up fast. Still end game, Barkley will be a better pro and is a far more elite quarterback than Ponder I feel. Say we get the 2nd or 3rd pick in the 1st, I would have a hard time not picking Barkley.

As for the OT, I used to think that, but that defensive backfield is awful. Sure get an offensive lineman, but if you cannot get Kalil I think they should not use a 1st on the OL. Morris Claiborne all the way if it is the 4th pick down....
Old 12-04-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
Because Barkley and possibly Griffin will be better pros than Ponder, Barkley will without question and is by far a superior quarterback and if we could take him I would in a heart beat. Kind of like Carolina last year, sure they had Clausen, but still picked Newton the next year. Ponder is nice and worth keeping I think, but his lack of arm strength is an issue, but he is athletic, can get the ball out of his hands quickly and is obviously smart and picks things up fast. Still end game, Barkley will be a better pro and is a far more elite quarterback than Ponder I feel. Say we get the 2nd or 3rd pick in the 1st, I would have a hard time not picking Barkley.

As for the OT, I used to think that, but that defensive backfield is awful. Sure get an offensive lineman, but if you cannot get Kalil I think they should not use a 1st on the OL. Morris Claiborne all the way if it is the 4th pick down....
Clausen legitly sucked donkey balls, while Ponder looks like a legit NFL QB and has flashes of greatness. So Carolina situation last year isn't too good of a comparison. Also I don't see where the criticism of Ponder's arm keeps coming from, this season has shown he has plenty enough strength. It's still soon but I'm not buying either Barkely or RG3 being the type of QB prospects that we can't pass up for Ponder.

As far as CB I agree that if we can't get Kalil we need Claiborne.
Old 12-04-2011, 11:13 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stick with Ponder. As long as he doesn't get killed behind that dogs*** offensive line this year, he has shown the glimses of what it takes to be successful. It they're at #2, I'd be fine with Kalil.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:45 AM    (permalink
jimmylishis
Rookie

jimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

We obviously need to stick with ponder. I do agree that Barkley is a better prospect than Ponder but we have too many other needs to fill with our TOP 3 pick to waste on a position that we already have a promising rookie. The only QB that is worth doing that for is Luck and we all know that we would need a miracle for that to happen. I think it has to be Kalil. He is almost a guarantee to be an elite player in the league. That's more than I can say about Claiborne or Blackmon. If Kalil isn't there, imo we should trade down. The dropoff between kalil and the rest of the OTs is much greater than that of Claiborne and the rest of the CBs and Blackmon and the rest of the WRs.

CB is not as big of a need as OL or WR.We have a lot of young players at the position that could potentially step up and one in Chris Cook that has proven himself. Cedric Griffen is serviceable even after his injurys and there is still some hope that he can regain his old form. I'm not saying it isn't a problem area, but our problem in the secondary is not so much the corners as it is the safeties.

This is a very deep WR class. There will be guys later that fit the bill for what we need- a big, deep threat type receiver. Sanu could be there at the top of the second. There are also guys like devier posey, juron criner and dwight jones. I don't want either of the big 10 receivers in McNutt or Toon and I wouldn't go anywhere near Alshon Jeffrey.

sig by BoneKrusher
jimmylishis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:00 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmylishis View Post
We obviously need to stick with ponder. I do agree that Barkley is a better prospect than Ponder but we have too many other needs to fill with our TOP 3 pick to waste on a position that we already have a promising rookie. The only QB that is worth doing that for is Luck and we all know that we would need a miracle for that to happen. I think it has to be Kalil. He is almost a guarantee to be an elite player in the league. That's more than I can say about Claiborne or Blackmon. If Kalil isn't there, imo we should trade down. The dropoff between kalil and the rest of the OTs is much greater than that of Claiborne and the rest of the CBs and Blackmon and the rest of the WRs.

CB is not as big of a need as OL or WR.We have a lot of young players at the position that could potentially step up and one in Chris Cook that has proven himself. Cedric Griffen is serviceable even after his injurys and there is still some hope that he can regain his old form. I'm not saying it isn't a problem area, but our problem in the secondary is not so much the corners as it is the safeties.

This is a very deep WR class. There will be guys later that fit the bill for what we need- a big, deep threat type receiver. Sanu could be there at the top of the second. There are also guys like devier posey, juron criner and dwight jones. I don't want either of the big 10 receivers in McNutt or Toon and I wouldn't go anywhere near Alshon Jeffrey.
As much as I would love to have Blackmon and Claiborne, we NEED Kalil. A stud LT would make me so happy inside. He is pretty much can't miss, and that would be lovely for us. We can spend a second rounder on WR or secondary. If we draft well, we should be able to get a starter at all three of our biggest needs. That would be a HUGE step forward.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 12-05-2011, 06:59 AM    (permalink
eltwentyone
Rookie

eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

what draft position would we be in order to get kalil, I think we will lose out whats the point lets go 2-14 lol, is that enough?
eltwentyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:28 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

The Rams also have only 2 wins, and with the way they're playing it doesn't look promising that they'd win another game, and they've got some damn tough games coming up with Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, and San Fran after they play a hot Seattle team next week. If we both have the same record, it comes down to whichever team has the worse SOS, and with as good as our division is, I'm guessing it won't be us, but they were very close before this week, and this guy who knows it better than I do makes it seem like the Rams would have a better SOS, at least currently, meaning we'd pick 2nd: "Meanwhile, both Minnesota and St. Louis, which entered the week in a virtual statistical tie for the 2nd and 3rd picks, both lost; however, the Rams' collective opponents have had a somewhat better week than those of the Vikings so Minnesota would have the #2 pick were the raft held today, while St. Louis would select 3rd." (I can't link to it since it is from a rival draft site and that's against the rules) I'm just afraid that we'll win again with Washington still on our schedule, and unless Chicago gets Forte and Cutler back that game could be winnable if we continue to fight like we have.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 12-05-2011, 03:15 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I actually seeing us beat the Bears especially if forte is out. Washington will be a tough game because its in Washington so i have us going 3-13 as of right now. But the rams going 2-14. So therefore we would end with the 3rd pick overall and as projected right now it will go Andrew Luck and Matt Kalil. Which would leave us Blackmon or Claiborne. After yesterdays game I think its clear that the Secondary is our biggest weakness behind our OL, so I personally would rather see Claiborne at 3 rather than Blackmon if Kalil is gone obviously. Winfield is obviously on his last leg. Chris Cook, who knows when he will be back. Griffin is a decent number 2. Then Asher Allen is average if that. We need a shut down CB though. We are in Division with Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, Calvin Johnson, and Devin Hester, we need to shut them down.

So therefore I say we go OL, CB, WR. I just think we could get a WR in free agency that could go opposite of Percy Harvin. There are a lot of Wide Outs in this up and coming free agency class so id like to see if we could get a proven WR and then get a OL/CB in the first round.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:53 PM    (permalink
eltwentyone
Rookie

eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Bowe is a free agent right? I prefer him over everyone else
eltwentyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:23 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltwentyone View Post
Bowe is a free agent right? I prefer him over everyone else
Dwayne Bowe, Vincent Jackson, Stevie Johnson, Mario Manningham, Reggie Wayne, Marques Colston, Brandon Lloyd, DeSean Jackson, Pierre Garcon and Robert Meachem. Obviously many of them will be franchised or re-signed there will be a few that will hit the market. I would love to either get Bowe or Jackson. Any tall receiver who can compliment Harvin.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

I wouldn't mind us not even going after a big time target and focus on getting young players maybe a bit later in the draft. I dunno, I don't see us competing soon and don't think we should be spending money on the likes of Jackson.

Bonekrusher.

Quote: