Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 01-17-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRogers92 View Post
This.

Spievey is terrible. Harris is one of the worst in the league, or so he played like it.

My wish list:

1) Melvin Ingram -- I've been on the DE bandwagon a ton. Don't think Avril is consistent at all and KVB is a rotational player now.
2) David DeCastro -- Steve Hutchinson part two.
3) Peter Konz -- Need to move on from the aging OL.
4) Mark Barron -- I hate Spievey.
5) Janoris Jenkins

In Round two I'd love to grab Brandon Boykin -- loved what I saw from him this year!

FA will be huge for us. I think the FO will push hard for both CB Cortland Finnegan(whom Titans fans feel like was one of the best CBs in the league this year) and FS Michael Griffin. Schwartz knows both and both love him and this system. Would lessen our draft day needs, too.

BTW -- Mayhew in his presser after the playoff loss said that he realizes 3 of our starting OL are on the wrong side of 30 years old and they'll begin to really look at that. Glad to hear after we seemingly have ignored it for years!
That gave me an instant semi.

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRogers92 View Post
This.

Spievey is terrible. Harris is one of the worst in the league, or so he played like it.

My wish list:

1) Melvin Ingram -- I've been on the DE bandwagon a ton. Don't think Avril is consistent at all and KVB is a rotational player now.
2) David DeCastro -- Steve Hutchinson part two.
3) Peter Konz -- Need to move on from the aging OL.
4) Mark Barron -- I hate Spievey.
5) Janoris Jenkins

In Round two I'd love to grab Brandon Boykin -- loved what I saw from him this year!

FA will be huge for us. I think the FO will push hard for both CB Cortland Finnegan(whom Titans fans feel like was one of the best CBs in the league this year) and FS Michael Griffin. Schwartz knows both and both love him and this system. Would lessen our draft day needs, too.

BTW -- Mayhew in his presser after the playoff loss said that he realizes 3 of our starting OL are on the wrong side of 30 years old and they'll begin to really look at that. Glad to hear after we seemingly have ignored it for years!
That is a solid list of players to target @ #23 ... I would add Alfonzo Dennard since you know Detroit is going to add a CB one way (draft) or the other (FA). I think (& others) that he outplayed Prince Amukamara in 2010 for the Huskers. I like him @ #23, Barron is VERY intriguing to me too (b/c I feel very similar about Spievey & the overall awfull depth @ S). If Avril goes elsewhere I might think DE too but like CB, S, G/C for sure.

Lockstep on Boykin. Very electric in the SEC. He had an amazing Outback Bowl against MSU, the guy was everywhere!

Melvin Ingram & Brandon Boykin would add 2 really amazing athletes to that D, (replacing Avril & Wright) thus freeing up $$ to maybe targeting those Titans you listed. EMM HMMM :o)
Old 01-19-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Top 10ish Senior Bowl guys to watch next week.

1. Matt McCants LT UAB
Current Projected Round: 3-5

Guy has an impressive resume of protecting his QB and has the tools to be a good pass protector. He needs to bulk up, but he's worth the look as a potential redshirt type guy for our left side.

2. Cam Johnson DE Virginia
Current Projected Round: 3-4

Good fit with size and motor for our line.

3. Mike Brewster C Ohio State
Current Projected Round: 2-4

How bad is he really? Is he underrated now? Worth watching the trench wars and seeing how tough he really is. Does fall off the face of the Earth like O'Dowd?

4. Zach Brown WLB North Carolina
Current Projected Round: 1-2

He's got the speed, how about the recognition? How good is his coverage skills? Can he handle TEs like Finley and Graham?

5. Alfonzo Dennard CB Nebraska

Prove it to me that you're worth a first round pick.

6. Melvin Ingram DE/OLB South Carolina
Current Projected Round: 1

Are you a 34 lber or can you handle playing with your hand down in the NFL?

7. Bobby Wagner WLB/MLB Utah State
Current Projected Round 3-6

DeAndre Levy 2.0? Great middle draft value and is a tackling machine. Played against weak WAC competition.

8. Zebrie Sanders OT Florida State

9. Ben Jones C Georgia
Current Projected Round: 2-3

10a. Cordy Glenn G Georgia
Current Projected Round: 1

10b. Kevin Zeitler G Wisconsin
Current Projected Round 2-3

10c. Kelechi Osemele G/T Iowa State
Current Projected Round 2-3

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Scott's Updated Mock 1/20

In Scott's updated mock he has Detroit taking OSU T Mike Adams. Hmmmm ....

With players still on the board like Dennard,Jenkins,Burfict,Konz,Perry,Floyd??
Old 01-20-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINCE1978 View Post
In Scott's updated mock he has Detroit taking OSU T Mike Adams. Hmmmm ....

With players still on the board like Dennard,Jenkins,Burfict,Konz,Perry,Floyd??
Scotts been wanting the Lions to take a tackle since the dawn of time.

But I agree Mike Adams isn't BPA. I wouldn't mind the pick though.
Maybe This Year Mayhew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yep, that's exactly it. Scott is waiting for them to take an OT so he can finally shout "I told you so."

They'll go defense unless one of the elite interior OLineman are there, and even then, I'd still put defense as the more likely of the two.
Old 01-20-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
cotts1
Rookie

cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea I can't see the Lions taking Adams in the 1st at this point. Doubt he is quick enough to play LT in the NFL. Just isn't worth taking a RT that early unless it's a dire need, which it isn't.
cotts1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Adams actually reminds me a ton of Michael Oher, only a poor mans version?(can it get poorer than homeless?) Adams is nice, but I think he's only a right tackle. He has huge problems with speed, Mercilus's speed was too much for him, and scouts unfairly question his speed. I still think of Adams as a 2nd rounder...I think people are this site are nuts for rating him top 20.

I stupidly defended our pick of Gosder a few years ago, but I've learned my lesson. You don't take right tackles in the first round. He's not good enough, so why draft a below average guy instead of actually upgrading a different position?

*And I finally saw the mock draft. That's literally my nightmare scenario. I'd have to go Konz or Glenn.

Prowler's Newb Guide

Last edited by Prowler : 01-20-2012 at 03:35 PM.
Old 01-20-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like the Mike Adams pick at all.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Senior Bowl Recap from Scott/ESPN/2-3 other sites filtered with my Lions bias.

I still don't remotely believe in Mike Adams, but apparently he looked the part of an elite RT and potential LT on Monday.

Cordy Glenn is starting Left Tackle and reminds people of Shawn Andrews.

Bobby Wagner is super disciplined and moved up to 2-3rd round consideration.

Lions showed interest in Ingram, Dan Herron, Audie Cole, Mitchell Schwartz, and I thought I saw a Doug Martin mention too.

Janoris Jenkins is helping himself a ton on the maturity issues.

Dennard does not turn and run very well. He's great with keeping his hands on receivers early...no surprise.

Nothing else major except WR news from people that I don't really want to blow 2nd-4th round picks on when we have Titus.

Zeitler is a beast and looks great.

Cam Johnson beat Bergstrom(Utah) a couple times.
I'm not buying into any of the 1 on 1 matchup news from Monday yet either. I've seen it labeled as Brewster got handled by Martin, and I've also seen it as 2-2 with both winning 2 matchups. I'm more interested in the next couple of days than day 1.

Prowler's Newb Guide

Last edited by Prowler : 01-24-2012 at 10:35 AM.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:22 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Day 2 of Lions biased scribbles

There are some outstanding linebackers. Bobby Wagner and Audie Cole are extremely impressive. Zach Brown might actually be worth the 1st round pick if he can pull off his 4.3 40 time at the combine. He really does run like a corner(crappy corner but awesome for linebacker). He'd be a huge upgrade to our back 7. I haven't really seen him hit though.

Zebrie Sanders and Matt McCants had solid days and appear to be able to do the job.

Cam Johnson still looked pretty good against Mike Adams, but Adams has the tools to become great.

Cordy Glenn is not a left tackle.

Zeitler is spending a lot of time at center.

Osemele is huge and eats defenders alive.

Dennard looks like a 2nd round corner and I'm not a huge fan anymore.

Janoris Jenkins looks like a late 1st guy.

Casey Hayward is good at press and had a good day.

I like Melvin Ingram, but would prefer he go to a 34 team.

Lavonte David murdered Polk in a pass protection drill.

Apparently we're looking at WRs for middle-late with Brian Quick and Dwight Jones.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 01-25-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/feed...&sct=hp_bf3_a2

wow...sporting news also has us taking Sean Spence...but in the 1st round.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 01-25-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Apparently we're looking at WRs for middle-late with Brian Quick and Dwight Jones.
Quick has so far had a terrible Senior Bowl, trying to catch every ball against his body rather than use his hands and has dropped a lot of balls because of it.
Old 01-25-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Quick has so far had a terrible Senior Bowl, trying to catch every ball against his body rather than use his hands and has dropped a lot of balls because of it.
Agreed, I wish it were Marvin Jones instead.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 01-25-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

To all the Senior Bowl talk for the Lions specifically ...

I am liking all I read about Audie Cole, but think a late 1st/early 2nd will end up being the cost for him. Too much? Maybe not.

Janoris Jenkins seems to be a mighty fine CB to those of you who where wondering :o) If the character stuff checks out, getting him @ #23 could be S-W-E-E-T for the Leo's.

Harrison Smith if he slipped into the 3rd I would love him as a S/gunner. May even be worthy of the 2nd rd pick given the struggles @ S (but Spievey seems to be Cunningham's "personal project")

Keleche Osemele would instantly upgrade (literally!) Peterman @ G ... although it may take pick #23 to get him. If he is there @ #46 I am all over that one!

Brandon Boyken is a CB/KR I have been very high on for awhile. He took on every #1 SEC WR & may not have the ideal size but he sure seems to make plays. He could be a sweet pick up in rd 2 depending how the Leo's go with rd 1. I like this kid.

Zebre Sanders was interviewed by the Lion's, I would not mind that pick either. Clearly they have liked what they have seen.

Melvin Ingram
could be the next "it" DE. He is hard to explain, but has so many unique qualities.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

I'm surprisingly getting higher on Zach Brown. I think he can turn and outrun Finley/Jimmy Graham. The guy is an outstanding pass rusher too. Speed kills and he's got it and plays smart. Gunther would have to revert to some blitzing, but I think he'd be an amazing draft pick. He can probably cover most possession receivers without it being a terrible matchup. I haven't made up my mind, but Zach Brown followed by a Cam Johnson is starting to look really good.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 01-27-2012, 06:35 AM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
I'm surprisingly getting higher on Zach Brown. I think he can turn and outrun Finley/Jimmy Graham. The guy is an outstanding pass rusher too. Speed kills and he's got it and plays smart. Gunther would have to revert to some blitzing, but I think he'd be an amazing draft pick. He can probably cover most possession receivers without it being a terrible matchup. I haven't made up my mind, but Zach Brown followed by a Cam Johnson is starting to look really good.
So you like ...
a little bit of chicken fried & cold beer on a Friday night ... a pair of jeans that fits just right & the radio uuuuupppp! (sorry, couldn't resist)

Zach Brown is sweet fo sho! Lions interviewed him @ Senior Bowl per MLive, where I just read he was a wrestling champ & sprint champ in HS (expects to run in the 4.35 range @ combine!) so he would be an every down LB, even in nickle with that speed. Gives Detroit "options" for sure with Tulloch/Levy etc.

If Brown does run that fast @ Indy he may not be there @ #23. There are DB's that don't run that fast!

Last edited by SINCE1978 : 01-27-2012 at 10:32 AM.
SINCE1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Until the Combine all the 4.35 talk is just a myth, I doubt he runs under a 4.53 but you never know. Last year, they called Von Miller a 4.3 something runner and he couldn't break 4.50 at the Combine.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
cotts1
Rookie

cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess Mike Adams is back in play after a solid showing at the senior bowl. I'm still not sure about him though, I remember Michigan D-linemen having their way with him against osu last year.
cotts1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been giving this some thought as of late, and right now I think I want to see the Lions target Dre Kirkpatrick in the first round. I think his stock will fall after his arrest and Detroit may be able to move up just enough to grab him without really giving up too much.

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noondog View Post
I've been giving this some thought as of late, and right now I think I want to see the Lions target Dre Kirkpatrick in the first round. I think his stock will fall after his arrest and Detroit may be able to move up just enough to grab him without really giving up too much.
Well his case was dropped but I don't think that will change his situation with NFL teams. Haven't seen Mayhew draft a guy with any drug problems or off the field problems. Doesn't mean he won't but I'm still waiting for the first time. But I love SEC defenders and Dre would look great in a Lions uniform.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

I think our best bet with Kirkpatrick rests with Dallas at #14. However, I don't believe that they'd let Kirkpatrick get by them. If for some reason, the Cowboys pick someone else, then the Eagles might become trade partners at #15. I can't see Philly being over excited to draft a MLB at pick #15. Trade value also matches up with our 1st and 2nd at those spots.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 02-10-2012, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage
Rookie

Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got excited, thinking about LaMichael James in the 2nd or 3rd. I know we went 2 high pick RB's in a row, but I assume Best is done and Leshoure is hard to rely on right now. Would basically be the same type guy as Best, can catch, break huge runs/catches in the open field, your thoughts? I know it is kinda risky.
Fred Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll punch you in the eye, Fred Savage.

NO ******* WAY
Old 02-11-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage
Rookie

Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I'll punch you in the eye, Fred Savage.

NO ******* WAY
Due to misfortune/bad luck RB is still a huge need. Assume we sign Finnegan and Griffen, go BPA DE/OL/LB in round 1, if a big time RB talent is there in R2 what do we do? Kinda playing devils advocate here.

Or do we sign Kevin Smith and hope Leshoure and Best (doubtful) get healthy and produce.
Fred Savage is offline   Reply With Quote