Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-11-2011, 12:21 PM    (permalink
irishbucsfan
Rookie

irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sam Rockwell as Guy in Galaxy Quest.

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"
irishbucsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:27 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Goodman as Walter Sobchak is my #1.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:35 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not really a comedy at all but Val Kilmer's Doc Holliday in Tombstone is one of my favorite characters of all time. He was funny and a side character, so many good quotes.

\

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:40 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Danny McBride is my hero. I have an unhealthy obsession with that man.
Danny McBride was also the only bearable thing about the Move "Land of the Lost". He is by far the greatest comedic supporting actor today. Plus he is gold as Kenny Powers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Not really a comedy at all but Val Kilmer's Doc Holliday in Tombstone is one of my favorite characters of all time. He was funny and a side character, so many good quotes.

\
That was by far my fav Val Kilmer role...second being Mad Mordigan in Willow.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:55 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FACT: Willow is the greatest movie ever made.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"I've got two guns... One for each of ya."

Old 05-11-2011, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

some others...

Jane Lynch - Role Models
'You know what I used to have for lunch?..Cocaine!"

Rob Corddry - Hot Tub Time Machine
"Don't ******' lie to me, every one of you people have ritalin."

Dave Chappelle - Undercover Brother
"George Washington Carver made the first computer! Out of a peanut! A PEA-NUT!"

Dax Sheppard - Employee of the Month
"Renfro...is that Nordic?

Owen Wilson - Meet the Parents
"There's a lot of benjamins to be made right now with the bio tech stuff, I don't have to tell you that..how's your portfolio?"

Greg Kinnear - Mystery Men
"You remember that guy..(such n such)..he used to have those eyes...y'know...ah, I can't do it."

Mike Epps - In just about anything
"I always wondered why they were called ruffies. Cause you're more likely to end up on the floor than the roof. They should call 'em floories."

Sam Rockwell - Gentleman Broncos (one of the most bizarre movies I've ever seen)
"sometimes I like to I like to take these, an stick em in all my different orifices"

..yes, this sig is a little embarrassing right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:03 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harvey Keitel as The Wolf in Pulp Fiction

The Wolf: You must be Jules, which would make you Vincent. Let's get down to brass tacks, gentlemen. If I was informed correctly, the clock is ticking, is that right, Jimmie?
Jimmie: Uh, one hundred percent.
The Wolf: Your wife... Bonnie comes home at 9:30 in the AM, is that right?
Jimmie: Uh-huh.
The Wolf: I was led to believe that if she comes home and finds us here, she'd wouldn't appreciate it none too much?
Jimmie: [laughing] She wouldn't at that.
The Wolf: That gives us exactly... forty minutes to get the **** out of Dodge. Which, if you do what I say when I say it, should be plenty. Now, you've got a corpse in a car, minus a head, in a garage. Take me to it.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:46 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
some others...

Jane Lynch - Role Models
'You know what I used to have for lunch?..Cocaine!"

Rob Corddry - Hot Tub Time Machine
"Don't ******' lie to me, every one of you people have ritalin."

Dave Chappelle - Undercover Brother
"George Washington Carver made the first computer! Out of a peanut! A PEA-NUT!"

Dax Sheppard - Employee of the Month
"Renfro...is that Nordic?

Owen Wilson - Meet the Parents
"There's a lot of benjamins to be made right now with the bio tech stuff, I don't have to tell you that..how's your portfolio?"

Greg Kinnear - Mystery Men
"You remember that guy..(such n such)..he used to have those eyes...y'know...ah, I can't do it."

Mike Epps - In just about anything
"I always wondered why they were called ruffies. Cause you're more likely to end up on the floor than the roof. They should call 'em floories."

Sam Rockwell - Gentleman Broncos (one of the most bizarre movies I've ever seen)
"sometimes I like to I like to take these, an stick em in all my different orifices"
I didnt care too much for Jane Lynch in Role Models. I thought Christopher Mintz-Plasse and Bobb'e J. Thompson were funnier.

Dan Fogler in Fanboys.

Quote:
Hutch: Rule number one: In my van, it's Rush. All Rush, all the time. No exceptions. Rule number two: Nobody touch the red button. And I mean never touch the red button. Most importantly, rule number three: There's no jerking in my van!
Windows: [throwing up his hands] Fine...
Hutch: [amid laughter] Don't roll your eyes at ME, Admiral Jackbar!
Nick Frost in Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 06:17 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I almost don't consider them supporting roles, but super sidekicks like Ed/Danny (Nick Frost), Garth Algar, and Banky Edwards are surely some of the best.

Also, Ed and Nordberg from the Naked Gun.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Richard Wehlner- The Promotion

Just saw this movie, really got no publicity when it came out, and overall it is really weak for the first 15 or 20 mins. But later it picks up and has some really funny scenes in it.

Here is a short clip show of some of the best Richard Wehlner scenes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VElTpzMOmnY
Old 07-22-2011, 05:39 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I think that's my favorite John C. Reilly role. That movie was surprisingly hilarious. I was surprised how bearable Stiffler is in that movie.

Last edited by nepg : 07-22-2011 at 05:46 PM.
nepg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Shooter!

(10char)

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:21 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's garbage day!
Old 07-22-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 07-22-2011, 06:44 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

take your pick in Caddyshack.