Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 05-13-2011, 12:35 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Burfict named preseason 1st team all american by The Sporting News

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:51 AM    (permalink
CrankthatCrabtree
Rookie

CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fans and the media know every player who has been a two time All-American.
CrankthatCrabtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 01:03 AM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Kid is a nice player, but I doubt he tests anywhere in the vicinity of Patrick Willis and Lavar Arringyon predraft.

Ray Lewis wasn't considered an all-world pro prospect coming out of the U., otherwise he would have been a top 10 selection, instead of being selected towards the end of the first round in '96.

I've heard some criticisms of Burfict, such as his effort isn't always consistent from play to play. When he's focused, he's a beast, but if he isn't, he is not an impact defender.

Too much hype for this guy IMO. Great MLB prospect, but there have been other similarly touted Mikes ( who was a greater MIKE prospect than AJ Hawk!!??), who never lived up to their billing in the pros.

Being 'crazy' is cool for a middle linebacker, but what's cooler is to back it up with consistent playmaking ability, like say, BC's Luke Kuechly.

I know this photo of Burfict was taken before he entered college, but that's a sloppy body IMO for an elite MIKE prospect!!lol

Sloppy? Ray Lewis has had a gut hanging over his spandex for the last 5 years...and this kid's body looks sloppy? I really don't get it, man. If there was ever a Ray Ray comparison, this guy is it. To a "T". I don't see inconsistancies in his play as much as you do. Perhaps he gives up on a play if he's out of the area of the play. I've seen that in games. But I've never seen him back off from a play that was coming at him.
ellsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 08:20 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

idk about sloppy, its crazy to think how good he could be if he were a little more jacked up though.

willis had crazy hype behind him and was being looked at to play in any scheme at pretty much any LB slot
Old 05-13-2011, 10:20 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellsy82 View Post
Sloppy? Ray Lewis has had a gut hanging over his spandex for the last 5 years...
I wish my gut was "hanging over" like Ray's...

Old 05-13-2011, 10:43 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellsy82 View Post
Sloppy? Ray Lewis has had a gut hanging over his spandex for the last 5 years...and this kid's body looks sloppy? I really don't get it, man. If there was ever a Ray Ray comparison, this guy is it. To a "T". I don't see inconsistancies in his play as much as you do. Perhaps he gives up on a play if he's out of the area of the play. I've seen that in games. But I've never seen him back off from a play that was coming at him.
Hey, I was responding to the dude hyping Burfict saying he was IN ON EVERY PLAY. That's ridiculous.

The problem I have with Burfict's physique is he looks like he doesn't know where the weightroom is. Granted, physique and football really have very little in common, to a point. Marshall Faulk was always considered one of the most unimpressive looking athletes with his shirt off, yet he's 10x the football player 'male model' Reggie Bush ever will be.

As for Ray Lewis, he doesn't lift the way he used to early in his career, but when he was a 20something NFL 'backer, he was creased up from neck to ankles.

It's still better to play strong than look strong.
But I still can't see a guy who looks like Burfict testing like Arrington/Patrick Willis predraft.

Burfict is a great prospect no doubt, but his hype right now is a little outrageous.

The one comparison I really don't like is people seem to underestimate one of the qualities that makes Ray Lewis 'special'; he studies film like a quarterback.

Lewis may be one of the smartest/studious LBs to ever play the game, and when you add his physical gifts and intangibles, you have the makings of a first ballot HOFer.

Burfict has some Ray Lewis qualities, clearly, but being hyper-aggressive and a high impact, collision type player really barely scratches the surface IMO.

It's the same problem I had when people were comparing Lavar Arrington out of Penn State to LT because of his improvisational style. The difference was that LT almost always guessed right when he 'went off script'.

As any Redskins fan knows, and probably most NFCE teams, Arrington took himself out of more plays than any opposing offense because he had too much faith in his questionable instincts instead of executing his assignments.

This is a big year for Burfict IMO, and I'll be watching as many Arizona State games as I can to see if this guy can dominate consecutive games ALL BY HIMSELF on defense.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 05-13-2011 at 12:45 PM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 10:51 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I wish my gut was "hanging over" like Ray's...

I'm sure that he's that ripped outside of photoshoots.

RayRayStabberson has had a paunch for a while. Nothing big, but he's not ripped like that picture. If that hasn't been photoshopped, then he cut some serious fat a few weeks before the shoot.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Nebula
Rookie

Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was Ray Lewis even considered an elite and all-time rare LB prospect out of the draft? I don't think so. He had some slight concerns over him as a raw athlete. He wasn't the biggest, fastest, or strongest guy. Obviously they were all wrong as his tremendous and rare instincts/downhill explosiveness put an end to any criticism real soon
Nebula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:35 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
RayRayStabberson has had a paunch for a while.
The fact that you call him that illustrates the strong possibility that you're "gonna hate" regardless.

Last edited by phlysac : 05-13-2011 at 12:40 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Burfict is so much better than Willis
Haha. This is coming from the guy that thinks Ahmed Brooks is better than Patrick Willis. Jealous much. LOL.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Roddoliver
Rookie

Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread ends with the fact that Ray Lewis was not considered a great MLB prospect. I believe he was the 4th LB taken in the 1996 Draft...
Roddoliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:58 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Haha. This is coming from the guy that thinks Ahmed Brooks is better than Patrick Willis. Jealous much. LOL.
the year i said that it was true, Brooks raped AZ while Willis did nothing

i love how you are all evaluating 17 year old Burfict's body

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...n=ncaaf-wp1188

check that out

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 04:05 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
I know this is hijacking a bit but you're speaking of the 2009 season where Ahmad Brooks had 4 tackles, 3 Sacks and 2 Forced Fumbles vs. ARI.

But Willis did more than "nothing"...

23 tackles, 1 Sack, 1 Forced Fumble, and 1 Interception.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Burfict isn't studying film, then he's got ESP, because he's amazing at jumping snaps and being in the backfield before guys can stand up.

Kuechly is much more like a James Laurinaitis than he is like Burfict, I don't see him as a top of the 1st round type of prospect.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 04:44 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...n=ncaaf-wp1188

check that out
Burfict was still chubby as a prep. Just saying.

That yahoo article is sketchy IMO. This 'guy' assumes Von Miller didn't work out AT ALL his senior year at Texas A&M. And what is 'draft weight'?? There are prospect weights at the NFL combine and their weights at their prodays.

Since when was Nick Fairley 314# predraft?

Tyron Smith was 307# at the combine, not 285#.

Von Miller was 246# at the combine, not 240.

Interesting chart, but the IMO some of these numbers aren't accurate.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if speed/strength is similar, I'll take a chubby guy over a muscley guy any day.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 04:52 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
if speed/strength is similar, I'll take a chubby guy over a muscley guy any day.
.....Absolutely.

Jast casting a little 'shade' on the guy and trying to slow down the hype train!!lol
Old 05-13-2011, 06:07 PM    (permalink
ToldLikeItIs
Pro Bowler

ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He has what I call "LeBron" legs.

It's hard to describe, but basically he has this really powerful motion when he runs. His legs and upper body seem to work in perfect harmony, and it doesn't hurt that his legs are powerful as all hell.
ToldLikeItIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 06:14 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does Burflict's tendency to become an absolute loose cannon affect his draft stock? He's a 15-yard penalty waiting to happen every single play.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 08:34 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
You don't know what I'm talking about because you couldn't maintain your attention span through the 2nd sentence. I said "Patrick Willis wasn't all that highly regarded by fans and media prior to becoming an NFL star". Fans and media didn't Draft him. Kind of a basic NFL Draft concept lol...
It's not like all those accolades and awards he won were voted on by members of the media.....
Old 05-14-2011, 12:28 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
As it stands right now, the MLB for Notre Dame, Manti Te'o, is head and shoulders above Burfict and a likely top 5 pick.
Burfict is a 1st round talent but he will need a heck of a season and post season to pass the other guy, so I would have to conclude that right now, he doesn't compare to Ray Lewis.
Should be an outstanding LB crop depending on who declares.
I'd say that's very unlikely.

I'm a big fan of Burfict and I think he's the best ILB prospect since Willis. I like him more than both Teo and Kuechly, though I guess it'll be close for a while. He needs to calm down so he doesn't get flagged out of the league, but otherwise everything else is top of the line. Hopefully he can run a bad 40 time so he falls to the Jets at 32.
Old 05-14-2011, 04:35 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
what are you talking about? dissecting a shirtless pic of a 17 year old is invaluable in properly evaluating a prospect.
Old 05-14-2011, 06:18 AM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ray Lewis having a gut deserves a big fat stone face for whoever said that nonsense.. Burfict isn't nearly the prospect Ray was, but he's close.
You forgot about
1) Patrick Willis.
He's definitely the best LB since Ray Lewis.
After him,
2) LaVar Arrington would've been a hall of famer if not for injuries.
3) EJ Henderson is an absolute monster at stuffing the run
4) Jonathan Vilma also had a slight edge on Burfict
I like Burfict as well as pretty much everybody else, but I think he struggles with discipline, consistency, coverage and stamina.. Other than that, the kid is clearly an absolute animal

Last edited by GoRavens : 05-14-2011 at 06:23 AM.
GoRavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 07:07 AM    (permalink
MaybeDavis
Rookie

MaybeDavis could make a wolverine purr.MaybeDavis could make a wolverine purr.MaybeDavis could make a wolverine purr.MaybeDavis could make a wolverine purr.MaybeDavis could make a wolverine purr.MaybeDavis could make a wolverine purr.MaybeDavis could make a wolverine purr.MaybeDavis could make a wolverine purr.

Lets wait were burfict were drafted when everything is done ('12 saison, combine, interviews). Can't see why he should be a better prospect than Willis. A MLB with the 11th ovr pick, like PW, have to be a huge prospect. And I dont think burfict will go much higher than this. He's a Top 10-15 Prospect in my opinion, today.
MaybeDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
cajuncorey
Rookie

cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Is this guy the best MLB prospect in the nation this year? He has to be, right? There hasn't been a guy with this kind of athletic ability at the MLB position, and the nasty demeanor, since, well, probably Ray Lewis in 1996.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvcsffTQojI
thats some seriously gloss my friend
cajuncorey is offline   Reply With Quote