Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-01-2011, 07:14 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grant Green, NIP...

Bell won't be drafted in the top 10 Rounds. Same thing happened with Jordan Danks, the lure of Augie Garrido baseball and a Longhorn education is too strong.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like it's down to Cole, Rendon, and Hultzen. Everyone has a different pick. I cannot wait untill Monday to see who it is. I still REALLY want Rendon, but Cole would be nice.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:40 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've seeen Matt Barnes linked to KC as of late.don't know much about him can someone give me a scouting report?
Old 06-01-2011, 11:24 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping Cole will indeed fall to 5 for the Royals. The Royals rotation is dreadful and odds are only one or two of their pitching prospects will even be average Major League-ers, they'd hit the jackpot if they get one of them to be a stud. Add an arm like Cole, who has big time stuff and should move quickly. If he's gone, I want Bundy or Starling in that order.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think someone will take a gamble Bell early.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:48 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Bell is there at 60 for the Pirates, they better take him and try to lure him with 2-3 million dollars. If he doesn't budge, then at least they tried and get a comp pick for next year. If he signs, then we get a top prospect who could be a nice future bat for the Pirates.
Old 06-02-2011, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you only get a comp pick for an unsigned 1st rounder.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-02-2011, 02:38 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mayo's latest mock draft is out.nothig real shocking about top 5
Old 06-02-2011, 02:58 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say that if Tyler Anderson is there that the Twins will take him. He just screams Twins type of pitcher.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
I'm just gonna go ahead and say that if Tyler Anderson is there that the Twins will take him. He just screams Twins type of pitcher.
Oregon kid right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:38 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Oregon kid right?
Yea, left hander.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:46 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that mayo mock isnt too bad until he projects two Cs to the BoSox.... every year people project Cs to the sox and it never happens..... smh. I would be fine with Swihart or Hedges..... but only one of them

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Yea, left hander.
I watched him throw a couple weeks ago against Wazzu, he got beat but he looked pretty damn good.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:08 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by proshoota25 View Post
that mayo mock isnt too bad until he projects two Cs to the BoSox.... every year people project Cs to the sox and it never happens..... smh. I would be fine with Swihart or Hedges..... but only one of them
I think they have to finally realize that they need to pull the trigger and try to develop a high pick C. They've failed with the lower picks and there are only a couple guys worth drafting this year. With their offense, their catcher can bat .100 as long as he is good defensively and managing the game.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:26 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I think they have to finally realize that they need to pull the trigger and try to develop a high pick C. They've failed with the lower picks and there are only a couple guys worth drafting this year. With their offense, their catcher can bat .100 as long as he is good defensively and managing the game.
i agree... a great defensive catcher in our system would be awesome.... and that would be hedges. he is great defensively but scouts worry about his bat...... of course there hasnt been much talk about the BoSox being connected with him. Most scouts say that the Sox have been connected with the offensive minded catcher, Swihart, and he has some questions as to whether he can stick at catcher. Who knows.... I would love a young catcher to groom, but the success rate for developing a stud at the position is very, very, very low.

I am hoping for a pitcher and outfielder in the first. I would love Bell/Beede but thats too much risk for signing players in the first, and both come with enormous price tags..... so my second favorite scenario is Jed Bradley and Bell in the first.

Old 06-02-2011, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I read that the Tigers are poised to take Bell with their first pick and offer him close to 6 million dollars to see if he will sign.
Old 06-03-2011, 12:11 AM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
I read that the Tigers are poised to take Bell with their first pick and offer him close to 6 million dollars to see if he will sign.
i read this too.... but they dont have a pick for an ETERNITY... while the sox have atleast four picks before the tigers pick.... the Sox will have plenty of chances to take Bell if he keeps dropping. Most names most associated with the Sox right now, in order, are: 1.Swihart 2. Nimmo 3. Bell 4. Beede

Old 06-03-2011, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Mets are keying in on Jungmann and Nimmo if he's there in the supplemental it looks like. I'd be very happy with those 2 but I don't think Nimmo falls that far.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-03-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Mets are keying in on Jungmann and Nimmo if he's there in the supplemental it looks like. I'd be very happy with those 2 but I don't think Nimmo falls that far.
I think Nimmo might just get picked at 26 by the Sox

Old 06-03-2011, 03:06 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

latest keith law mock up.....

Just as i said a few days ago in a post...he has the BoSox taking Jed Bradley and Josh Bell. I would be very happy with this.

Old 06-03-2011, 03:37 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone care to pm me Arizona's 2nd pick with the write up and who ever went #6

top 5 are

1. Pittsburgh - Gerrit Cole
2. Seattle - Anthony Rendon
3. Arizona - Trevor Bauer
4. Baltimore - Danny Hultzen
5. Kansas City - Dylan Bundy

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:55 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

law has washington taking starling at 6...... geeze strasburg, harper, and starling.... talk about the fanfare/talent this organization has been getting

Old 06-03-2011, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Bauer and Bradley to the D'backs per Law.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-03-2011, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by proshoota25 View Post
I think Nimmo might just get picked at 26 by the Sox
Yeah there's no shot we get him at 44.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-03-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Has Sonny Gray started to fall or something? For a while it seemed like I was seeimg him in the top 6 or 7 picks and now its more middle first?

Quote: